If Trump runs in 2024, who should he pick for VP?

I doubt it would be pence. My best guess would be Ivanka - to carry on his "legacy" and create a Trump dynasty. What do you think?
As per the usual, your peyote addled head is full of shit. That’s what I think.

I doubt it would be pence. My best guess would be Ivanka - to carry on his "legacy" and create a Trump dynasty. What do you think?

/———/ Whoa there Nelliebelle, we actually agree. Are you feeling OK, Son?

DeSantis

Rand Paul?

There was someone else I thought of but cannot recall at this time.. distracted, etc..

Trump has to pick a VP who shares his character and values. Someone like Daffy Duck.

Imo Trump would be a nightmare as prez, as he was the first time. But Biden and Kamelface have to go. They've allowed America to be flooded with illegal immigrants from every shithole country you can name.

I want the illegals found, arrested, and sent home. Like...yesterday.

If he tried again; his partner will be the same, the DEVIL.

Trump has to pick a VP who shares his character and values. Someone like Daffy Duck.

Imo Trump would be a nightmare as prez, as he was the first time. But Biden and Kamelface have to go. They've allowed America to be flooded with illegal immigrants from every shithole country you can name.

I want the illegals found, arrested, and sent home. Like...yesterday.
/——/ How was President Trump a nightmare? And please spare us the Orange Man Bad with his mean tweets nonsense. Here is a list of his accomplishments. Pick out a few nightmares. Magapill.com

This seems not unlikely, though the VP pick might need to be from more of a purple state to ensure carrying it.
DeSantis is a hero to people all over the country. The majority do not support covid tyranny. The majority does not support institutionalized racism in schools. The nation is roiling in suppressed rebellion. DeSantis is well known and well liked.

Well, if -- in the unlikely event -- he runs and is elected, he should choose a Vice President who is female and a person of color.

Why?

Well, if the House and Senate are controlled by the Dems, he will be immediately impeached AGAIN. This time he will be found guilty & removed.

The Dems, of course, would NOT dare then impeach a woman and a person of color.

Forum List

Back