If Trump were innocent , he would be an open book for Mueller

And there is no evidence the Trump campaign or Trump organization did any money laundering
My statements do not claim they did, in the quote you are complaining about. I just described how it would happen.

However, I think you would find there is more circumstantial evidence than you obviously think (if you would just look), and I am only referring to the publicly available variety.
You have pointed to nothing that is relevant to Trump.
Sure I have, short of spoonfeeding you the material. Go read up a bit on his influx of Russian money. It looks pretty bad, you will have to admit.

In other words, you are saying its a fishing expedition to try to create anything he can on anyone connected to Trump
First of all, Mueller has full reign to follow up on any possible legal activity he discovers. this is not just because it's part of his duty, but also to allow him leverage over smaller targets. So no, I am not saying it is a fishing expedition. Please make comments for yourself and do not attribute them to me, thank you.
The purpose of the investigation is to discover if there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russia government and to prosecute any crimes he uncovers along the way, but and you seem to think he has carte blanche to pursue suspicions of crimes that are completely unrelated to the central purpose of the investigation, it can only be called a fishing expedition to find trash on Trump at this point.

And there is no evidence the Trump campaign or Trump organization did any money laundering
My statements do not claim they did, in the quote you are complaining about. I just described how it would happen.

However, I think you would find there is more circumstantial evidence than you obviously think (if you would just look), and I am only referring to the publicly available variety.
Sure I have, short of spoonfeeding you the material. Go read up a bit on his influx of Russian money. It looks pretty bad, you will have to admit.
You post nothing but bullshit and then try to deny with more bullshit, as you are doing in this post. You probably don't even know why you oppose Trump.

but and you seem to think he has carte blanche to pursue suspicions of crimes that are completely unrelated to the central purpose of the investigation
He does. Surprised? These have to bear fruit, though, or be tied off and the investigation brought to a close. If these other crimes aren't successfully used as leverage for information, while they can still be prosecuted, Mueller will be out of bullets and the investigation will be de facto over (in lieu of other evidence or leads).

Fishing expedition? Ha..... if only my "fishing expeditions" were so successful! I would have to take an extra boat to carry back all those fish!

You post nothing but bullshit and then try to deny with more bullshit, as you are doing in this post. You probably don't even know why you oppose Trump.
well, whenever you are done dancing and prancing, I recommend you go read up a bit on trump's influx of Russian money. It's fascinating, really.

I do know why I oppose Trump. But I am not going to panic... Trump can't break America. Only Americans can break America.

but and you seem to think he has carte blanche to pursue suspicions of crimes that are completely unrelated to the central purpose of the investigation
He does. Surprised? These have to bear fruit, though, or be tied off and the investigation brought to a close. If these other crimes aren't successfully used as leverage for information, while they can still be prosecuted, Mueller will be out of bullets and the investigation will be de facto over (in lieu of other evidence or leads).

Fishing expedition? Ha..... if only my "fishing expeditions" were so successful! I would have to take an extra boat to carry back all those fish!
No, he doesn't. His authorization states he may pursue investigations into crimes he uncovers in pursuit of evidence of collusion but does not give him free reign to pursue crimes not uncovered while investigating investigating evidence of collusion, and that is what he appears to be doing now and what you are doing now.

No, he doesn't. His authorization states he may pursue investigations into crimes he uncovers in pursuit of evidence of collusion
And..... laundering Russian money fits that nicely. Ask Manafort. Hell, Mueller turned 3 guys into criminals just by fucking asking them questions about Russia. But naaaaah... nothing to see here, heh heh heh

well, whenever you are done dancing and prancing, I recommend you go read up a bit on trump's influx of Russian money. It's fascinating, really.

I do know why I oppose Trump. But I am not going to panic... Trump can't break America. Only Americans can break America.
Once again you are full of crap. We both know there is nothing suspicious about rich Russian investing Trump organization projects. And you clearly do not know why you oppose Trump.

No, he doesn't. His authorization states he may pursue investigations into crimes he uncovers in pursuit of evidence of collusion
And..... laundering Russian money fits that nicely. Ask Manafort. Hell, Mueller turned 3 guys into criminals just by fucking asking them questions about Russia. But naaaaah... nothing to see here, heh heh heh
Nothing at all to suggest collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government or to suggest money laundering by the Trump Organization. Do you have to keep telling yourself this nonsense because you have no idea why you oppose Trump?

He has done nothing but try to derail the investigation from the beginning.. You have to be stupid not to see that he is trying anyway he can to trip up Mueller and the investigation. Now Trump has his loyal rats in congress trying to discredit the investigation..

Red Flag Folks..

WASHINGTON — Most Americans ( except for some dummies on the USMB Forum ;) ) think Donald Trump did something illegal or at least unethical regarding ties between his presidential campaign and Russia — and they think he’s trying to obstruct the investigation looking into those possible connections.

Most Americans believe Trump trying to obstruct Russia probe, poll finds

Most Americans get 100% negative News from the Democrat Hate Machine

Nothing at all to suggest collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government or to suggest money laundering by the Trump Organization. Do you have to keep telling yourself this nonsense because you have no idea why you oppose Trump?

In American problems of politics of election fixing suspicions, wouldn't put it past the master plan to have Russia pay for a border wall thru Trump associations so all that are in are fair game for the master race laundering when the time comes for Christian Nation lynching enforcement to complete their master race economic purge in survival of the fittest fascists as the USSR decades ago......

name your circumstantial evidence. I got five you won't.

If Trump's ties to Russia are a "nothing burger" like he says

Why doesn't he just explain to the American people what all those meetings with Russia were about?

What meetings did he have with the Russians?

The only thing significant about that is it shows Mueller has given up trying to find evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign
What an odd thing to say.... this statement does not follow from the fact that Mueller is also pursuing other, criminal activity....
Hahahaha you writing a fictional novel?
Nobody knows what you are trying to say. Use your words, like a big boy.
you're telling us you don't know what fiction is? LOL figures.

you haven't shown a damn thing. but it is a left's prerogative to make shit up. we know.

where and who laundered money. isn't that illegal? no one's been arrested. why?

he loves fiction. let's face it. he just spews nonsense and thinks it's relevant to something. hilarious.

Forum List

Back