If Trump were innocent , he would be an open book for Mueller

Trump Jr. talked a lot about the infusion of foreign money into Trump projects.

That's nice, but he notably and specifically talked about Russian money.

Moreover, the allegations are credible, and a lot of it looks very bad. I don't think the Trump kids (including Jared) are going to come out the other side being the same people they are now.

You should go read up on it a bit. It's fascinating, really. the care and complicated nature of this huge scale money laundering is almost to big to enforce the law against. Deutsche bank was hit with huge fines for laundering Russian money... do you think Deutsche bank cared? hell no... Russian money paid the fines!
I agree! I had no idea it could be so fascinating and interesting to see how the many various ways the money laundering is done through real estate....
Money launderers (who expect to lose money, not make money, which is one way to spot them) can flourish in real estate due to very little regulation of the transactions. Should you sell 1000 units of an indexed commodity for 50 times the indexed price from one new LLC to another, you would immediately get a call from the SEC. Do this with a Trump property suite, and nobody who isn't looking for it cares (read: is paid to care).
There you go again trying to pass off propaganda lines as facts.
Felix Sater was subponeaed, nothing fake about that.

Trump Jr. talked a lot about the infusion of foreign money into Trump projects.

Moreover, the allegations are credible, and a lot of it looks very bad. I don't think the Trump kids (including Jared) are going to come out the other side being the same people they are now.

You should go read up on it a bit. It's fascinating, really. the care and complicated nature of this huge scale money laundering is almost to big to enforce the law against. Deutsche bank was hit with huge fines for laundering Russian money... do you think Deutsche bank cared? hell no... Russian money paid the fines!
I agree! I had no idea it could be so fascinating and interesting to see how the many various ways the money laundering is done through real estate....
Money launderers (who expect to lose money, not make money, which is one way to spot them) can flourish in real estate due to very little regulation of the transactions. Should you sell 1000 units of an indexed commodity for 50 times the indexed price from one new LLC to another, you would immediately get a call from the SEC. Do this with a Trump property suite, and nobody who isn't looking for it cares (read: is paid to care).
Felix Sater was subponeaed, nothing fake about that.
The only thing significant about that is it shows Mueller has given up trying to find evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government and is now fishing around to try to find some other issues with which to try harass the Trump presidency.

Yes he questions it privately, I
False.He publicly called it a fake after the admission.
/----/ The Hill disagrees. Trump still privately questions Obama's birth certificate: report
birth certificate.jpg

Huh? Those were all facts.
No, that was bullshit. The facts are that the Democratic Party is broken and divided so it can't agree on a national agenda and is forced to focus all its energy into promoting propaganda to demonize President Trump, whose first year in office has shown a marked improvement over Obama's last year in office.

I don't know whether you have been suckered by this nonsense or are trying to sucker other people, but you are posting nothing but bullshit.
These are facts:

"Money launderers (who expect to lose money, not make money, which is one way to spot them) can flourish in real estate due to very little regulation of the transactions. Should you sell 1000 units of an indexed commodity for 50 times the indexed price from one new LLC to another, you would immediately get a call from the SEC. Do this with a Trump property suite, and nobody who isn't looking for it cares (read: is paid to care)."

None of that is an indictment of anybody. It's just a short description of why real estate is an efficient way of laundering money. So, I have no idea what you are complaining abut.

The only thing significant about that is it shows Mueller has given up trying to find evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign
What an odd thing to say.... this statement does not follow from the fact that Mueller is also pursuing other, criminal activity....

Trump need not undress for Mueller to prove his innocence. We do not do that in America

Huh? Those were all facts.
No, that was bullshit. The facts are that the Democratic Party is broken and divided so it can't agree on a national agenda and is forced to focus all its energy into promoting propaganda to demonize President Trump, whose first year in office has shown a marked improvement over Obama's last year in office.

I don't know whether you have been suckered by this nonsense or are trying to sucker other people, but you are posting nothing but bullshit.
These are facts:

"Money launderers (who expect to lose money, not make money, which is one way to spot them) can flourish in real estate due to very little regulation of the transactions. Should you sell 1000 units of an indexed commodity for 50 times the indexed price from one new LLC to another, you would immediately get a call from the SEC. Do this with a Trump property suite, and nobody who isn't looking for it cares (read: is paid to care)."

None of that is an indictment of anybody. It's just a short description of why real estate is an efficient way of laundering money. So, I have no idea what you are complaining abut.
And there is no evidence the Trump campaign or Trump organization did any money laundering so this is just more of your anti Trump bullshit.

The only thing significant about that is it shows Mueller has given up trying to find evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign
What an odd thing to say.... this statement does not follow from the fact that Mueller is also pursuing other, criminal activity....
In other words, you are saying its a fishing expedition to try to create anything he can on anyone connected to Trump now that he has been unable to find any evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Hahahaha you writing a fictional novel?
Nobody knows what you are trying to say. Use your words, like a big boy.
He is trying to say you haven't posted anything but bullshit.

And there is no evidence the Trump campaign or Trump organization did any money laundering
My statements do not claim they did, in the quote you are complaining about. I just described how it would happen.

However, I think you would find there is more circumstantial evidence than you obviously think (if you would just look), and I am only referring to the publicly available variety.

In other words, you are saying its a fishing expedition to try to create anything he can on anyone connected to Trump
First of all, Mueller has full reign to follow up on any possible legal activity he discovers. this is not just because it's part of his duty, but also to allow him leverage over smaller targets. So no, I am not saying it is a fishing expedition. Please make comments for yourself and do not attribute them to me, thank you.

And there is no evidence the Trump campaign or Trump organization did any money laundering
My statements do not claim they did, in the quote you are complaining about. I just described how it would happen.

However, I think you would find there is more circumstantial evidence than you obviously think (if you would just look), and I am only referring to the publicly available variety.
You have pointed to nothing that is relevant to Trump.

Forum List

Back