If Trump were innocent , he would be an open book for Mueller

Trump Jr. talked a lot about the infusion of foreign money into Trump projects.

That's nice, but he notably and specifically talked about Russian money.

Moreover, the allegations are credible, and a lot of it looks very bad. I don't think the Trump kids (including Jared) are going to come out the other side being the same people they are now.

You should go read up on it a bit. It's fascinating, really. the care and complicated nature of this huge scale money laundering is almost to big to enforce the law against. Deutsche bank was hit with huge fines for laundering Russian money... do you think Deutsche bank cared? hell no... Russian money paid the fines!
That was a lot of rambling opinion and insults without, again, posting anything to back up your bullshit...as usual.

:p

Moreover, the allegations are credible, and a lot of it looks very bad. I don't think the Trump kids (including Jared) are going to come out the other side being the same people they are now.

You should go read up on it a bit. It's fascinating, really. the care and complicated nature of this huge scale money laundering is almost to big to enforce the law against. Deutsche bank was hit with huge fines for laundering Russian money... do you think Deutsche bank cared? hell no... Russian money paid the fines!
That was a lot of rambling opinion and insults without, again, posting anything to back up your bullshit...as usual.

You don't have to take my word for it. I admit, i am not going to spoonfeed you a bunch of material you aren't going to read, anyway. You are an adult... if you care to learn about any of what I mentioned, you will go do so.

Actually, Trump Jr. specified Russian money when he talked about it. You are clearly reading too much leftist propaganda and not thinking about it nearly enough.

You don't have to take my word for it. I admit, i am not going to spoonfeed you a bunch of material you aren't going to read, anyway. You are an adult... if you care to learn about any of what I mentioned, you will go do so.
In other words, you've got nothing.

Actually, Trump Jr. specified Russian money when he talked about it
Yes, that is exactly what I said: "he notably and specifically talked about Russian money." Did you forget to insert a word or two, or did you misread my post?
Of course, you do.
I do... I am of the opinion that it should be looked into. we should limit their influence on our democratic process, for sure. Now... back to the topic...
I have the same, publicly available information that you have. If you want to learn about that flow and possible money laundering, you can go read up on it for yourself. Or don't. I'm not exactly going to lose sleep if some stranger on the internet doesn't believe me or doesn't bother to go read up on it.

Actually, Trump Jr. specified Russian money when he talked about it
Yes, that is exactly what I said: "he notably and specifically talked about Russian money." Did you forget to insert a word or two, or did you misread my post?
Of course, you do.
I do... I am of the opinion that it should be looked into. we should limit their influence on our democratic process, for sure. Now... back to the topic...
I have the same, publicly available information that you have. If you want to learn about that flow and possible money laundering, you can go read up on it for yourself. Or don't. I'm not exactly going to lose sleep if some stranger on the internet doesn't believe me or doesn't bother to go read up on it.
There is no evidence of any criminal activity, let alone of collusion between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign or Trump Organization, just rumors being propagated for political purposes. It's unclear whether you have been duped by them or are trying to dupe us.

Why would / did Obama overturn his own Department of Immigration's decision to ban Putin's top lawyer by giving her a special visa to get into the US tgat HE signed?

How did the Obama administration know about the meeting in time to get warrants, wite tap the place, and get his own personal ex-FBI Russian Interpreter in the room before the meetig took place?

Hmmm...I smell a set-up. :p

There is no evidence of any criminal activity, let alone of collusion between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign or Trump Organization
There is both. We already know the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. That ship has sailed.

Second, there is a lot of publicly available circumstantial evidence that Trump properties were used to launder money, which IS criminal activity. Mueller likely has more direct evidence of this, having access to financial records that the public does not. Trump's legal team will be tasked with creating daylight between their client and this activity. They may succeed very well. trump may be cleared, legally. If so, so be it.

Why would / did Obama overturn his own Department of Immigration's decision to ban Putin's top lawyer by giving her a special visa to get into the US tgat HE signed?

How did the Obama administration know about the meeting in time to get warrants, wite tap the place, and get his own personal ex-FBI Russian Interpreter in the room before the meetig took place?

Hmmm...I smell a set-up. :p
I'm not going to either change the subject or legitimize your insane nonsense. Go start your own thread, snowflake, instead of finding the ones that trigger you and trying to hijack them.

I agree! I had no idea it could be so fascinating and interesting to see how the many various ways the money laundering is done through real estate....

What is it Trump is supposed to be guilty of? Remember the reason for the Muller investigation was to look into Russian interference in the election and possible collusion with the Trump campiagn
And instead, Mueller caight him laundering Russian mob money. Oops!
Really? Can you show us proof to support that?
Nope! It's just speculation, based on publicly available, circumstantial info. But you are the one demanding that someone say what crime he has committed, when nobody here could possibly know what evidence the Mueller team does or does not possess. So I figured speculation was what you were looking for.
My response was in regards to the OP title suggesting Tump is guilty of something I'm simply trying to figure what it is he's supposed to be guilty of so far we have seen nothing to suggest Trump is guilty of anything. So far this investigation has not indicted or charged anyone with anything related to what is supposed to be the focus of it's investigation.
Wrong!

1) Fynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his talks with the Russian Ambassador about Trump removing the Sanctions just put on them for their interference in our democratic election process once he gets in to office.

2) Pappadopolis plead guilty for lying to the FBI about his Trump campaign directed meetings with the Russians....

What is it Trump is supposed to be guilty of? Remember the reason for the Muller investigation was to look into Russian interference in the election and possible collusion with the Trump campiagn
Nope! It's just speculation, based on publicly available, circumstantial info. But you are the one demanding that someone say what crime he has committed, when nobody here could possibly know what evidence the Mueller team does or does not possess. So I figured speculation was what you were looking for.
My response was in regards to the OP title suggesting Tump is guilty of something I'm simply trying to figure what it is he's supposed to be guilty of so far we have seen nothing to suggest Trump is guilty of anything. So far this investigation has not indicted or charged anyone with anything related to what is supposed to be the focus of it's investigation.
Wrong!

1) Fynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his talks with the Russian Ambassador about Trump removing the Sanctions just put on them for their interference in our democratic election process once he gets in to office.

2) Pappadopolis plead guilty for lying to the FBI about his Trump campaign directed meetings with the Russians....
That’s a lovely display of liberal talking points they however mean less than nothing in a court of law. Opinion, theory, and speculation are not proof of a crime never have been never will be.

Wrong!

That’s a lovely display of liberal talking points they however mean less than nothing in a court of law. Opinion, theory, and speculation are not proof of a crime never have been never will be.
FYI=
a crime was committed when they lied to the FBI....about their Russian contacts and dealings with them....

WHY DID THEY LIE and try to cover up their meetings? That's the Russian Interference investigator's job to find out....

Flynn's sanction removal talks with the Russians plays in to the Dossier's contention that the ''quid pro quo'' between the Russians and the Trump team was if the Russians gave help in getting Trump elected, then Trump would get Russian sanctions removed and give Russia a free hand in messing with the Ukraine....

Flynn's talks on this with the Ambassador put's the trump team actions closer to the dossier's initial assessment of the situation...

And Mueller's job is to figure out if this is true or not true, ''was there a quid pro quo....?''

I hope we find out every thing, the real deal TRUTH, when this investigation is over.....! my fingers are still crossed in hope!

so it is very much, related to the Russian interference investigation and the possible coordination with the Trump campaign...

I agree! I had no idea it could be so fascinating and interesting to see how the many various ways the money laundering is done through real estate....
Money launderers (who expect to lose money, not make money, which is one way to spot them) can flourish in real estate due to very little regulation of the transactions. Should you sell 1000 units of an indexed commodity for 50 times the indexed price from one new LLC to another, you would immediately get a call from the SEC. Do this with a Trump property suite, and nobody who isn't looking for it cares (read: is paid to care).

Wrong!

FYI=
a crime was committed when they lied to the FBI....about their Russian contacts and dealings with them....

WHY DID THEY LIE and try to cover up their meetings? That's the Russian Interference investigator's job to find out....

Flynn's sanction removal talks with the Russians plays in to the Dossier's contention that the ''quid pro quo'' between the Russians and the Trump team was if the Russians gave help in getting Trump elected, then Trump would get Russian sanctions removed and give Russia a free hand in messing with the Ukraine....

Flynn's talks on this with the Ambassador put's the trump team actions closer to the dossier's initial assessment of the situation...

And Mueller's job is to figure out if this is true or not true, ''was there a quid pro quo....?''

I hope we find out every thing, the real deal TRUTH, when this investigation is over.....! my fingers are still crossed in hope!

so it is very much, related to the Russian interference investigation and the possible coordination with the Trump campaign...
Their crimes are their crimes not Trumps if someone you worked with committed a crime that wouldn’t make you guilty of a crime.

Wrong!

1 - to a point but i don't think he went out to the extreme you just pushed it to. you seem to have made a leap of faith here for your cause.
2 - and?

hold what the dems did to the same standards please or this is just more bullshit.

2) Pappadopolis plead guilty for lying to the FBI about his Trump campaign directed meetings with the Russians....[/QUOTE]
That’s a lovely display of liberal talking points they however mean less than nothing in a court of law. Opinion, theory, and speculation are not proof of a crime never have been never will be.[/QUOTE]

This Russian investigation Christiananality pedophile mentality game for king of a pyramid scheme of political finances will never be worthy in court attempting yet another coming of Christ as Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount, whom in all probability were those 9/11 hijackers protected & served by the drug trafficking Federal Lynching state of hate & then the Fuhrer's Brainwashing Institute; which like Rehnquist for the Bicentennial had another coming of Christ for their Christian Nation in thieving US Constitution & old glory arsonists which the FBI dictated no one in this nation steals & burns US Constitutions. US mob government.

Forum List

Back