If Trump were innocent , he would be an open book for Mueller

So far Mueller has been unable to find a reason to ask for that conversation other than to generate some publicity for his failed investigation

Is that so? Fascinating. How long were you with the FBI? Or was it the Justice department? To what law school did you go? I simply must know how you can divine such information.
I read the news and apparently you only read partisan propaganda. Not one piece of evidence of collusion has been has been reported so there is no basis to believe any exists.

Trump does not want to strip naked for Mueller and the witch hunters.
Of course he doesn't... he's a thin-skinned, uninhibited, unhinged sissy who might even accidentally perjure himself or accidentally say something which incriminates himself in an effort to lash out at whatever boogeyman is tormenting his ego that particular moment of the day. He doesn't have the guts, intelligence, articulation, or attention span to sit and grilled for hours, like Hillary did.

8 hours with congress? Pfft.... Trump would wilt like lettuce in the sun after an hour or two. You know it.

You mean between hilary, the clinton foundation and 144 million dollars in Russian cash going to the clinton foundation? You mean those meetings?
When 2aguy is here, this thread is about guns or the Clintons. Period. If the thread is about French poodles, and 2aguy shows up, it's now a thread about Clintons or guns.

There is absolutely no rational basis for believing that.
Of course there is. I see plenty of circumstantial evidence that Trump himself signed the leases with LLCs and sold space to LLCs which sold to other LLCs; that is likely the part of money laundering called "layering". I think it is very likely that Mueller has evidence that Trump not only facilitated this money laundering (unwittingly or otherwise), but also knew what was happening. To assume he did not is to assume that he ios borderline retarded and, possibly, the worst leader of anything, anywhere. So, pick your poison, I guess.

Go look for yourself... there is really no doubt that Russians money was laundered through his properties. and I don't mean his "branded" properties, to which he sold his name. The ones he owns.

i am the first to admit that such accusations must be proven very well for Trump to face any penalty for them. And that is a hard thing to do. But to suggest Mueller has NO evidence for any of that seems to be more of a stretch than claiming he has some.

You mean between hilary, the clinton foundation and 144 million dollars in Russian cash going to the clinton foundation? You mean those meetings?
When 2aguy is here, this thread is about guns or the Clintons. Period. If the thread is about French poodles, and 2aguy shows up, it's now a thread about Clintons or guns.
I can see why that might disturb you since there is plenty of evidence of a Clinton connection to the Kremlin and no evidence of a Trump connection.

I can see why that might disturb you
It doesn't disturb me... I would have anyone held accountable for their crimes. see, your error here is to think your cultishness is somehow "normal", which then erroneously leads you to assume that everyone you meet is cultish (like you). No, you are not normal. You are a trumpkin.

If Trump WASN'T innocent any investigator worth a $h!t would have found evidence against him by now.
...as Mueller likely has.
Again, Mueller has been proven to BE a criminal while failing to find evidence a crime was ever even committed...
You say the craziest things.
Yeah, you snowflakes think facts / the truth are crazy... :p
You're not a very deep thinker, are ya?

There is absolutely no rational basis for believing that.
Of course there is. I see plenty of circumstantial evidence that Trump himself signed the leases with LLCs and sold space to LLCs which sold to other LLCs; that is likely the part of money laundering called "layering". I think it is very likely that Mueller has evidence that Trump not only facilitated this money laundering (unwittingly or otherwise), but also knew what was happening. To assume he did not is to assume that he ios borderline retarded and, possibly, the worst leader of anything, anywhere. So, pick your poison, I guess.

Go look for yourself... there is really no doubt that Russians money was laundered through his properties. and I don't mean his "branded" properties, to which he sold his name. The ones he owns.

i am the first to admit that such accusations must be proven very well for Trump to face any penalty for them. And that is a hard thing to do. But to suggest Mueller has NO evidence for any of that seems to be more of a stretch than claiming he has some.
So what you're saying is Trump, a real estate developer must have been guilty of something if he signed leases to space in some of his properties. You made my point for me that there is no rational basis for believing Mueller has any evidence.

If Trump WASN'T innocent any investigator worth a $h!t would have found evidence against him by now.
...as Mueller likely has.
Again, Mueller has been proven to BE a criminal while failing to find evidence a crime was ever even committed...
You say the craziest things.
Yeah, you snowflakes think facts / the truth are crazy... :p
You're not a very deep thinker, are ya?
I post facts, links, articles, evidence...you post 4th grade insults, Mr. 'Deep Thinker'.

:p

I can see why that might disturb you
It doesn't disturb me... I would have anyone held accountable for their crimes. see, your error here is to think your cultishness is somehow "normal", which then erroneously leads you to assume that everyone you meet is cultish (like you). No, you are not normal. You are a trumpkin.
lol Mentioning the Clinton connection to the Kremlin obviously disturbs you or you wouldn't have taken the trouble to try to dismiss it.

So what you're saying is Trump, a real estate developer must have been guilty of something if he signed leases to space in some of his properties.
No, clearly that is not what I am saying.

I am saying it looks like his company and properties were involved in laundering criminal money. Not because he merely signed papers, but because of the people he did business with. because of his sudden cash infusion, when nobody else would lend to him.

have you ever read a word about ANY of that? be honest.

So what you're saying is Trump, a real estate developer must have been guilty of something if he signed leases to space in some of his properties.
No, clearly that is not what I am saying.

I am saying it looks like his company and properties were involved in laundering criminal money. Not because he merely signed papers, but because of the people he did business with. because of his sudden cash infusion, when nobody else would lend to him.

have you ever read a word about ANY of that? be honest.
Sure, Trump Jr. talked a lot about the infusion of foreign money into Trump projects. That's a sign of confidence in Trump by investors not a sign of criminal activity.

lol Mentioning the Clinton connection to the Kremlin obviously disturbs you
No, I just poked fun at that particular poster. Like I said... start a thread about anything at all. If 2aguy shows up, the thread will then be about guns or Clintons.
There you go again trying to dismiss the evidence of the Clinton connection to the Kremlin while ignoring the fact there is no evidence of a Trump connection to the Kremlin.

Trump Jr. talked a lot about the infusion of foreign money into Trump projects.

That's nice, but he notably and specifically talked about Russian money.

Moreover, the allegations are credible, and a lot of it looks very bad. I don't think the Trump kids (including Jared) are going to come out the other side being the same people they are now.

You should go read up on it a bit. It's fascinating, really. the care and complicated nature of this huge scale money laundering is almost to big to enforce the law against. Deutsche bank was hit with huge fines for laundering Russian money... do you think Deutsche bank cared? hell no... Russian money paid the fines!

Forum List

Back