If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

No evidence that he did.
Yea, then where are the missing documents? Where are the missing call logs? By way of the Records Act, those things are not supposed to be missing. Remember how many times Trump railed Hillary about that? What makes him immune? Nothing! Lock his ass up.

The INjustice deparment that has 100s people locked up with zero due process of law. No trial, no discovery, no bail, nothing. Reminiscent of Hitler's Germany.

Nothing is worse than what the Clintons have done, They are at the top of all American serial killers, having murdered dozens of people. Hillary's emails are the least of her crimes.

View attachment 600196

View attachment 600199

View attachment 600201

Oh who the fuck cares ?..jackass. Sydney never said anything like what you idiots are claiming. I posted what she said in a video (same one BWK posted) Done deal. Now shut the fuck up.
:cuckoo:

Show an ounce of proof that there isnt.
Because Dominion was never a Venezuelan company, ya fucking retard. Dominion Voting machines were never used in Venezuela.

Thanks for once again showing the forum that you're batshit insane, gramps. Wasn't necessary as your posts typically reveal that, but thanks just the same.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Links I posted and their sublinks prove THOUSANDS, if not MILLIONS, of illegal aliens voted, Millions of them have been voting for decades. This is the whole reason for sanctuary cities, amnesty attempts, and the current Biden TREASON. Everybody knows it.
You're a brainwashed leftist idiot.
None of them did, gramps. I went through your links. All total the found ONE illegal alien who voted in multiple elections.

Because Dominion was never a Venezuelan company, ya fucking retard. Dominion Voting machines were never used in Venezuela.

Thanks for once again showing the forum that you're batshit insane, gramps. Wasn't necessary as your posts typically reveal that, but thanks just the same.
You say one thing. I say another. Cheers! :biggrin: 😐

Forum List

Back