If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Hoping doesn't produce results. You want results ? Watch the Durham report issue - even the left media isn't going to denial with it.
Worse than Watergate.
LOLOL

Cracks me up how Trump throws out a blurb and his acolyte chant it like obedient cultists.

Don't just say it, gramps... Prove it.

Post your evidence that Dominion is connected to Venezuela and Hugo Chavez...
I'm busy with other things right now. You're about 1,245.863rd on my importance list.
But if you want to talk about it right now,

Here's couple of extras >>>

Last edited:
Nope, you're lying. They found one illegal alien who voted.
They showed thousands, if not millions, of illegal aliens voting. You lie.

Common sense shows it too. Something liberals can't comprehend.

Last edited:
Maga tears taste delicious, huh?
No response to my post, huh ?

Let's look at it again >> Blacks benefitted from the Trump administration's 4 years, more than any particular political group. All you're doing is displaying your ignorance/stupidity. :rolleyes:

There is no hot water, gramps. You can't even prove Hillary was aware of what was going on. Not to mention, what was going on was not illegal.
You just keep watching the Durham report story.

Not illegal ? Mining White House servers ? Illegal enough to warrant the death penalty for treason. Three people have been indicted already. Many more are going to be. John Ratcliffe, Trump's final director of national intelligence gave Durham 1,000 intelligence documents to Durham. Looks like you didnt read my links.

Last edited:
I'm busy with other things right now. You're about 1,245.863rd on my importance list.
But if you want to talk about it right now,

Here's couple of extras >>>

As always, you prove to be brain-dead. Your article seeks to draw a connection between the Venezuelan company, Smartmatic, with Dominion via a company called, Sequoia. Sequoia was owned briefly by Smartmatic and later purchased by Dominion.

But you fail as always since Smartmatic actually sold off Sequoia in 2007, 3 years before Doninion purchased them...

Smartmatic announces the sale of its subsidiary Sequoia Voting Systems

... so there is no such connection, as you falsely assert, between Dominion and Venezuela. Smartmatic was the Venezuelan company, not Dominion. Krakenstein tried to conflate Dominion with Smartmatic but she failed in that endeavor just as you have. Only she's being sued now for defamation for doing that and her defense is that no reasonable person should have believed her. In essence, you're not a reasonable person.

They showed thousands, if not millions, of illegal aliens voting. You lie.

Common sense shows it too. Something liberals can't comprehend.
Try quoting your own sources saying they found thousands of illegal aliens voting...

No response to my post, huh ?

Let's look at it again >> Blacks benefitted from the Trump administration's 4 years, more than any particular political group. All you're doing is displaying your ignorance/stupidity. :rolleyes:
Except you're lying as you have no evidence to show that.

You just keep watching the Durham report story.

Not illegal ? Mining White House servers ? Illegal enough to warrant the death penalty for treason. Three people have been indicted already. Many more are going to be. John Ratcliffe, Trump's final director of national intelligence gave Durham 1,000 intelligence documents to Durham. Looks like you didnt read my links.

LOL

There was no such illegal mining, gramps. Durham himself never claimed there was anything illegal about accessing DNS traffic. And his indictment is for Sussmann lying to the FBI, not for data mining.

You're literally making up crimes here that not even Durham is alleging.

And even had it been illegal, it's still not treason. All you did here was show your undying devotion to Trump by echoing his bullshit claim that this amounts to treason; along with your own ignorance over demonstrating you don't even know what treason is.

As always, you prove to be brain-dead. Your article seeks to draw a connection between the Venezuelan company, Smartmatic, with Dominion via a company called, Sequoia. Sequoia was owned briefly by Smartmatic and later purchased by Dominion.

But you fail as always since Smartmatic actually sold off Sequoia in 2007, 3 years before Doninion purchased them...

Smartmatic announces the sale of its subsidiary Sequoia Voting Systems

... so there is no such connection, as you falsely assert, between Dominion and Venezuela. Smartmatic was the Venezuelan company, not Dominion. Krakenstein tried to conflate Dominion with Smartmatic but she failed in that endeavor just as you have. Only she's being sued now for defamation for doing that and her defense is that no reasonable person should have believed her. In essence, you're not a reasonable person.
These rogues keep changing their names, and are hard to even pinpoint their locations (somewhere offshore in the Caribbean) Suffice it to say Dominon machines are designed to cheat, are connected to the internet , and need to go away from our election process. Never needed machines in the first place. Paper ballots have worked fine for hundreds of years.

Forum List

Back