If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

In this thread, More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less
Posts #s >>> 151.......152.......153.......154.......155.......156.......166.......177......240.......

In this thread, Texas Democrats leave state to try to stop GOP voting bill
Posts #s >>> 488,.......490........491........493.......494........495..........

In this thread, Trump: Stronger Than Ever
Posts # s >>>> 387.........388.........394.......395.......396........413.........414......460

There are many more than these, but i dont have al night ot post them all. This is a ton.

LOL

Why should I continue? If your first one you posted is bullshit that you can't prove, I just assume the rest are all like that.
You refused to go back to find where I proved it. Instead you just hot air cal it "bullshit". So I'm going to TAKE YOU BACK to it = right here >>

Last paragragh of Post # 460 - Trump: Stronger Than Ever

Of course you'll say that it's not proof. LOL Well, nothing is "proof" to a liberal, unless it says what he wants to hear.

Yeah ? So let's take a look at this >>>

VoteSpike_KanekoaTheGreat_010621_600.jpg

Look... yet another state that Biden won.

:dance:

Trump runs the country off the rails and you blame it on Biden?!?! :rolleyes-41:
If anybody has any illusions about how incredibly far low intellects can be DUPED by leftist media propaganda, just look at Post # 1514. WOW!

Are you for real ? From Biden we've had recession, monstrous inflation still roaring, Mexican border madness, with illegal aliens being flown into US cities and being supported in hotels & apartments with US tax $$$. There was the Afghanistan debacle. Biden discrimination against white males with his VP & SCOTUS picks, and selecting perverts to high level jobs, lest we forget all the photos & videos of being a pervert himself. And then there's the "big guy" stuff. Classified documents in his garage (who saw them ?) And the spy balloon, inviting the world to fly into our airspace. Whew! what a record.

And Trump ?
TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (35.2%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1647715683933.png

You refused to go back to find where I proved it. Instead you just hot air cal it "bullshit". So I'm going to TAKE YOU BACK to it = right here >>

Last paragragh of Post # 460 - Trump: Stronger Than Ever

Of course you'll say that it's not proof. LOL Well, nothing is "proof" to a liberal, unless it says what he wants to hear.

LOL

This is what you posted, gramps...

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.png

Nothing there indicates 35,000 ballots were injected into the election for Democrats in Pima County.

You're out of your fucking mind, gramps. :cuckoo:

If/whenever you spend 2 weeks reading my mountain of fraud proof (including all links & sub-links), then you can begin to comment.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

There's nothing to read. You can't even prove the first thing you claimed. Prove that and then I'll move on to the next bullshit claim in your list.

LOL

There's nothing to read. You can't even prove the first thing you claimed. Prove that and then I'll move on to the next bullshit claim in your list.
So without reading all that PAGES& PAGES of stuff + links & sublinks, you say "There's nothing to read"

Well, that pretty well sums up your laughingstock status in this forum, Faux Faun. You just sealed it.

It is simply the early votes and absentee votes, being added to the election day votes already counted. That spike will ALWAYS be there when counting votes.
:puhleeze: HA HA. You think we haven't heard that :lame2: line 3,000 times already ? It's been said so many times, for so long, it's stinking up the room.

NO, the spike is NOT always there. How come it wasn't there in 40+ states ? (who have early votes & absentee votes too)

:puhleeze: HA HA. You think we haven't heard that :lame2: line 3,000 times already ? It's been said so many times, for so long, it's stinking up the room.

NO, the spike is NOT always there. How come it wasn't there in 40+ states ? (who have early votes & absentee votes too)
It was there in all states who had early Votes and absentee votes, counted after election day in person votes. There is no way around it.

Forum List

Back