If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

I didn't say it was, screwball - but noteworthy that Democrats have been TRYING to get then to vote, when they know that it's illegal. And illegally doctoring the ballots.

:puhleeze: Democrats being worried about what is illegal. Yeah :right:

LOL

So now you confess no illegal aliens aliens voted. A pity you didn't make that your argument.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I only got as far as your first link to see not even you source said any illegal aliens voted in an election.

spank-gif.278780

Oh, look a REAL POSTER just showed up, responding to one of my posts. while I have been here wasting good tome with FAUX FAUN.

So long Faun. Maybe going to bed early, and getting more sleep might help.

Oh, look a REAL POSTER just showed up, responding to one of my posts. while I have been here wasting good tome with FAUX FAUN.

So long Faun. Maybe going to bed early, and getting more sleep might help.

LOLOL

You're senile, gramps. No one but you or I have posted here since last April; almost a year ago.

rotfl-gif.288736

She can do whatever she wants b....ut it won’t do her any good, Trump was the President and it didn’t help him. He lied?? Didn’t realize there was a trial. So she’s going to “ claim” because he “ lied” in 2020 the 2024 election was rigged? All the dirt is coming out right now about how the 2020 election was rigged. So let her do it and I’ll sit back and enjoy 😊 the show
I don't think Kamala Harris will be involved at all....

So prove they voted in the election...

How could I know something which hasn't been proven??
The Standards of proof have been there long enough and deep enough...

"One convinced against his will is of the same opinion still"

No matter.... What most people are missing is that the wave of immigrants coming in now are by and large deeply conservative...

Maybe the right shouldn't complain so much.

The Standards of proof have been there long enough and deep enough...

"One convinced against his will is of the same opinion still"

No matter.... What most people are missing is that the wave of immigrants coming in now are by and large deeply conservative...

Maybe the right shouldn't complain so much.
Evidence to convince is needed as proof, fuckup.

If trump runs, he will face the facts shown by the 1-6 committee and he will have to answer.

To us.

Donald Trump will never be president of this country again legally.

Trump is exactly the type of person we need to get our country back on the right track. I don't think anyone else from either party is even capable of that.
Trump had the country on the wrong track during his presidency. That's why he got booted.

Forum List

Back