If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Lets say Trump were to win the election in 2024

Kamala Harris just needs to declare the election stolen and overturn the states

Even Trump says she has the power
With who? Joe? Let her declare the election stolen with her 0 percent approval. Trump tried it; he had reason and couldn’t do it

With who? Joe? Let her declare the election stolen with her 0 percent approval. Trump tried it; he had reason and couldn’t do it

Kamala Harris is the Vice President

That gives her the power, in early 2025 to overturn state election results

There was an insurrection on Jan 6 2021 that claims she has that power. So did Trump

In 2025, Will Trump admit he lied?

Oh, I forgot about the Republicans being the party of sex, drugs and hypocrisy.
Oh, I forgot about Democrats being the party of sex, drugs, and Hypocrisy
Oh, I forgot about the Republicans being the party of sex, drugs and hypocrisy.
i didn’t forget about the Democrats being the party of sex, drugs, and Hypocrisy, Look at Hunter Biden for Starters !! 😆
Talk about Hypocrisy??? I notice your response has nothing to do with my post because you can’t refute it. Talk about Hypocrisy?? Look 👀 in the Mirror 👀👀

Kamala Harris is the Vice President

That gives her the power, in early 2025 to overturn state election results

There was an insurrection on Jan 6 2021 that claims she has that power. So did Trump

In 2025, Will Trump admit he lied?
She can do whatever she wants but it won’t do her any good, Trump was the President and it didn’t help him. He lied?? Didn’t realize there was a trial. So she’s going to “ claim” because he “ lied” in 2020 the 2024 election was rigged? All the dirt is coming out right now about how the 2020 election was rigged. So let her do it and I’ll sit back and enjoy 😊 the show

Oh, I forgot about Democrats being the party of sex, drugs, and Hypocrisy

i didn’t forget about the Democrats being the party of sex, drugs, and Hypocrisy, Look at Hunter Biden for Starters !! 😆
Talk about Hypocrisy??? I notice your response has nothing to do with my post because you can’t refute it. Talk about Hypocrisy?? Look 👀 in the Mirror 👀👀
Where’s the hypocrisy? It isn’t the Dems that have the pretensions to being perfect Christians. We get that from the right, but then one of their stars lets the cat out of the bag!:auiqs.jpg:

Where’s the hypocrisy? It isn’t the Dems that have the pretensions to being perfect Christians. We get that from the right, but then one of their stars lets the cat out of the bag!:auiqs.jpg:
Really? Is that why Nancy Pelosi, BRANDON and others profess themselves to be DEVOUT CATHOLICS???
This way way before my time but the KENNEDY CLAN couldn’t keep their pants ⬆️ up 👍

Really? Is that why Nancy Pelosi, BRANDON and others profess themselves to be DEVOUT CATHOLICS???
This way way before my time but the KENNEDY CLAN couldn’t keep their pants ⬆️ up 👍
never mind the millions of Catholics who do take seroiusly the laws of Christ and His Church

really childish to blame a whole group of people for what afew do..

never mind the millions of Catholics who do take seroiusly the laws of Christ and His Church

really childish to blame a whole group of people for what afew do..
I obviously just named a few. It’s really childish and immature not to realize that

LOL

You're refuted, gramps, even if you are too stupid to realize it. You're idiotically claiming illegal aliens voted but your link doesn't show even one voted. It's just an article stating voter registration forms were mailed to non-citizen residents. It doesn't even show any of them were registered to vote.

You fail again because you're a failure.
Oh, aren't you clever. making a statement while carefully omitting the important information' Yes Faux Faun. An article stating voter registration forms were mailed to non-citizen residents.

with the box marked Citizen, already checked "YES"

as if you didnt know.

Motor Voter laws do not register illegal aliens. States like California provide different drivers licenses for illegal aliens than they do for citizens which can't be used to register to vote or to vote...

Section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle code is an AB60 license.​

And folks who obtain an AB-60 driver's license are not registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263 (d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

... in accordance with state legislation...

Bill Text - AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation. The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Oh, aren't you clever. making a statement while carefully omitting the important information' Yes Faux Faun. An article stating voter registration forms were mailed to non-citizen residents.

as if you didnt know.

Retard -- that's not proof they voted.

face-palm-gif.278959

as if you didnt know.

LOL

and yet, you still don't show even one voted.

face-palm-gif.278959

Retard -- that's not proof they voted.
I didn't say it was, screwball - but noteworthy that Democrats have been TRYING to get then to vote, when they know that it's illegal. And illegally doctoring the ballots.

:puhleeze: Democrats being worried about what is illegal. Yeah :right:

Forum List

Back