If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

"clear stolen election??"

"implant FBI agents??

Holy shit. :icon_rolleyes:

Come back when you're lucid. If that day ever comes.
It was stolen, Main stream media colluded with the DNC federal FBI agents with holding damaging information on joe Biden.
Fbi agents were implanted on 1/6. And set up many proud Americans

In this thread, More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less
Posts #s >>> 151.......152.......153.......154.......155.......156.......166.......177......240.......

In this thread, Texas Democrats leave state to try to stop GOP voting bill
Posts #s >>> 488,.......490........491........493.......494........495..........

In this thread, Trump: Stronger Than Ever
Posts # s >>>> 387.........388.........394.......395.......396........413.........414......460

There are many more than these, but i dont have al night ot post them all. This is a ton.
So, just posts on this board as proof?

Nothing near actual proof.

Do I really need to show you the picture of Democrats trying to break down the door to the Supreme Court?
It won't matter he already knows that the comparison is legitimate He's just never going to admit it. Lefty has absolutely no compunctions whatsoever admitting to you that he has a double standard for everything and they think it's just fine.

You are simply confused and are not thinking for yourself, you're repeating a bunch of nonsense you've been told, without thought or reason or common sense applied. Is that the kind of person you want to be known as, or really are...??
I notice you're not being specific. A lot easier to post that way.

Anybody that is DUPED into thinking those vertical lines are anything more than MANUFACTURED BS "votes", is spinning around, without thought or reason or common sese applied.

You lie, Birther gramps.

You post made up nonsense like this...

late-night-voting-dump-trump-biden-2020-1250x703.jpg

... when in reality, this is what the vote total really looked like in Michigan...

What's the matter Faun, you can't read source signatures in the lower left of charts ? Like the one here that says > Source: Fivethirtyeight

In case you never heard of them, they are one of the top leftwing Opinion poll analysis, politics, economics, sports blog.

• Overall, we rate FiveThirtyEight (538) Left-Center Biased based on story selection that slightly favors the left but does not favor the progressive left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information, a solid record with poll analysis, and a clean fact check record.
  • FiveThirtyEight
Now show me a right wing source that claims your chart is legit.

Plus it doesn't help your "case" that all the MSM channels reported it the day after election day, the same way 538 did. LOL.

Last edited:
Post actual data, Birther gramps, not made up graphs.
Not according to >> FiveThirtyEight has won numerous awards. These include Bloggie Awards for Best Political Coverage in 2008 and Best Weblog about Politics in 2009 as well as Webbies for Best Political Blog in 2012 and 2013. While under the ownership of ESPN in 2016, FiveThirtyEight won the Data Journalism Website of the Year award from the Global Editors Network.

It's true, there is nothing to read since you started with a bullshit claim you can't prove, there's no reason to move on to any other claims you made. You're a proven liar about election fraud.
I proved it. if you're too brainwash demented to accept it, that won't mean a thing to objective readers who saw it. Ho Hum. yawn****

I don’t want either Biden or Trump to run again.

It would be refreshing to have a president who isn’t a frail old man on the brink of death.

Lost anyway! I wonder why? Your C&P is just a list you found somewhere, which gives Trump credit for things that are mostly the result of the work of others.
No need to wonder. See my MANY posts on 2020 election fraud in the stolen election. See post # 1521.

Calling accomplishments
"credit for things that are mostly the result of the work of others." requires evidence. You don't show any. Until then, the ACCOMPLISHMNETS list stands firm.

Last edited:
Umm, it was formed because about a thousand people either stormed the Capitol and/or assaulted police to get in.
HA HA HA. The clown show (with nothing but Democrats & RINOs) was political theater, and Russian show trial. Let's hope other countries didn't notice it.

th

So, just posts on this board as proof?

Nothing near actual proof.
The posts are not me talking, dummy. They are REPORTS from a variety of sources, include election officials, vote counters, vote count watchers, etc. ,

To dismiss all that evidence, shows you are not realistic, and you didn't read it all. It would take a WEEK to read all that, including all the links and sublinks.

I notice you're not being specific. A lot easier to post that way.

Anybody that is DUPED into thinking those vertical lines are anything more than MANUFACTURED BS "votes", is spinning around, without thought or reason or common sese applied.
In those states charted, when are the early votes and absentee vote counts entered?
They were counted and entered AFTER the same day election votes were counted and entered.

Were Democrats encourage to vote early and absentee, to avoid election day lines and the covid virus?
Yes, they were.

Were Republicans encouraged by trump to vote on election day and discouraged in absentee voting?
Yes, they were.

On your chart, which is cut short, incomplete, and exaggerated....somewhat....

It simply shows election day votes weighed towards Trump, as expected....
And early votes and absentee votes weighed heavily towards democrats, and Biden....as expected.

What's the matter Faun, you can't read source signatures in the lower left of charts ? Like the one here that says > Source: Fivethirtyeight

In case you never heard of them, they are one of the top leftwing Opinion poll analysis, politics, economics, sports blog.

• Overall, we rate FiveThirtyEight (538) Left-Center Biased based on story selection that slightly favors the left but does not favor the progressive left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information, a solid record with poll analysis, and a clean fact check record.
  • FiveThirtyEight
Now show me a right wing source that claims your chart is legit.

Plus it doesn't help your "case" that all the MSM channels reported it the day after election day, the same way 538 did. LOL.

Skidmark, who says 538 is the actual source? Whoever made that could have put anything. Where's your link to the 538 website with that data?

Forum List

Back