If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

I proved it. if you're too brainwash demented to accept it, that won't mean a thing to objective readers who saw it. Ho Hum. yawn****

LOL

You did not prove shit. You posted where the email was read out loud. I didn't challenge you to prove there was an actual email, ya moron. I challenged you to prove 35,000 fake votes were injected into the election for Democrats. You never proved that.

Perhaps the optimistic outcome of this recent poll would actually entice Donald Trump to join the presidential race in 2024.

The former president has repeatedly said that he is looking at the prospect “very seriously” but “it’s a bit too soon” to launch his bid.

According to a May 2021 poll, Donald Trump will be the clear winner if he ran in the 2024 presidential election against Vice President Kamala Harris.

(Excerpt) Read more at recentlyheard.com

That’s if there’s a recognizable country for him to be president of after Xiden and his gang are finished with it!!!

biden-we-are-back.jpg
Trump is a POS who is mentally incapable of being any where near a public office.

The posts are not me talking, dummy. They are REPORTS from a variety of sources, include election officials, vote counters, vote count watchers, etc. ,

To dismiss all that evidence, shows you are not realistic, and you didn't read it all. It would take a WEEK to read all that, including all the links and sublinks.
How many were posts from lasty?

Not according to >> FiveThirtyEight has won numerous awards. These include Bloggie Awards for Best Political Coverage in 2008 and Best Weblog about Politics in 2009 as well as Webbies for Best Political Blog in 2012 and 2013. While under the ownership of ESPN in 2016, FiveThirtyEight won the Data Journalism Website of the Year award from the Global Editors Network.

Dude, everyone in WI (including fuckup republics) know that Milwaukee County reports it’s votes in one late dump.

It’s not anything else.

I would vote for him again...but I'm sick of these early media polls claiming who will win and who will lose. After 2016 I've learned not to pay any attention to them at all.

How many were posts from lasty?
Is this supposed to be a sentence ?

Well as long as I'm here, if Biden were to actually campaign in 2024 (rather than depend on a fraud network) here's what his pitch might sound like >>

“Mr. Smith, we’re going to become multimillionaires selling political influence to foreigners, release murderers into your neighborhood, take away your guns so you can’t defend yourself, leave our southern border wide open, give you rents & gas prices 100-200% higher, let other countries treat us however they feel like, and mutilate seven-year-old girls to switch genders. Please vote for Biden and Kamala.”

LOL

You did not prove shit. You posted where the email was read out loud. I didn't challenge you to prove there was an actual email, ya moron. I challenged you to prove 35,000 fake votes were injected into the election for Democrats. You never proved that.
You didn't read the many PAGES of proof I posted either, so you no standing to talk about all that stuff that proved all the stuff that was as fraudulent as you are.

As for your stupid challenge, I already told you exactly the post # where I replied to that challenge and shot it down. You LIE.

Last edited:
In those states charted, when are the early votes and absentee vote counts entered?
They were counted and entered AFTER the same day election votes were counted and entered.

Were Democrats encourage to vote early and absentee, to avoid election day lines and the covid virus?
Yes, they were.

Were Republicans encouraged by trump to vote on election day and discouraged in absentee voting?
Yes, they were.

On your chart, which is cut short, incomplete, and exaggerated....somewhat....

It simply shows election day votes weighed towards Trump, as expected....
And early votes and absentee votes weighed heavily towards democrats, and Biden....as expected.
It shows election day votes for Trump CAST, and next day early morning (after MSM had already declared Trump the winner) huge DUMPS of "votes" poured in for Biden instantaneously. A physical impossibility.

It shows election day votes for Trump CAST, and next day early morning (after MSM had already declared Trump the winner) huge DUMPS of "votes" poured in for Biden instantaneously. A physical impossibility.
Who declared the former 1-term fuckup winner before all the votes were counted?

Who declared the former 1-term fuckup winner before all the votes were counted?
1. You don't know what MSM means ?

2. Why WOULDNT they have declared him the winner ? Winners are always declared at midnight, unless a race is close. This one had Trump waay ahead, as my charts showed (posted by a leftist prize-winning source (538).

1. You don't know what MSM means ?

2. Why WOULDNT they have declared him the winner ? Winners are always declared at midnight, unless a race is close. This one had Trump waay ahead, as my charts showed (posted by a leftist prize-winning source (538).
So, they didn't declare the former 1-term fuckup a winner.

And yes, it shows the actual vote count coming in and being tabulated.

Forum List

Back