If Trump won't prep for debates how will he prepare to be President?

People keep saying Trump will listen to other when he's president...uhhh, he won't listen to the people around him right now! So other than crossing your fingers and Denying reality I'm not sure how one can think that. The only indication that we have that he will listen is...him saying so lol

But back to the topic. Does Trump just think he's going to freestyle his way thru office? He knows nothing and interested in learning...nothing. a literal know nothing.

Oh right...change change hope and cha...I meant change change
Since we are voting for one of the two candidates, would you rather hear what the candidate has to say, or would you rather hear what their handlers tell them they have to say.
I'd rather both candidates respected the american people and the office of president enough to be prepared.
There is no way that either one of them can be prepared for everything that is going to come their way. Not Hillary, and not Donald. To expect that from either one is doing them a great disservice.
maybe you're right, but clinton at least has the decency to try
We having already seen what her 'trying' brings forth and we don't want anymore of it as it is killing the country.

Sure, who needs a trial, a jury and a judge sentencing....Fuck it........String her up......LOL
No put her on trial. As that is where she belongs not running for the highest office in the land.

look Gomer, this is the US, we have this little thing called "due process" look it up.
And we also have a right to tell you or anyone else we are unwilling to support in any manner whatsoever those choices you make. We also have a right to throw that in your face every time you bring it up.

but you don't have the right to put someone on trial without due process, and I have the right to remind you of that, and how damn dumb it sounds to spout off your unintelligent rhetoric.
True you can remind me all you like but really nothing beats having personal experience in seeing how corrupt the current system is, it does not take the brightest bulb in the box, nor does it take a good line of shit to see through the shit that has been pumped out by the steamboat loads since your groupies got a little power. It won't last forever as pride falls pretty hard and too many have been put down into that corrupt shit pit built by those who demand that they remain in control and overtop the will of people.
The people being brainwashed 50% racist functional conspiracy nut ignoramuses at this point. I'll go with the US justice system and actual facts.

People keep saying Trump will listen to other when he's president...uhhh, he won't listen to the people around him right now! So other than crossing your fingers and Denying reality I'm not sure how one can think that. The only indication that we have that he will listen is...him saying so lol

But back to the topic. Does Trump just think he's going to freestyle his way thru office? He knows nothing and interested in learning...nothing. a literal know nothing.

Since we are voting for one of the two candidates, would you rather hear what the candidate has to say, or would you rather hear what their handlers tell them they have to say.
I'd rather both candidates respected the american people and the office of president enough to be prepared.
There is no way that either one of them can be prepared for everything that is going to come their way. Not Hillary, and not Donald. To expect that from either one is doing them a great disservice.
We having already seen what her 'trying' brings forth and we don't want anymore of it as it is killing the country.
the good thing is that she wont live a full year after taking office. The damage could be minimal.
God knows I'm buy the rounds at the bar that week, And I don't even drink.

the good thing is that she wont live a full year after taking office. The damage could be minimal.
But then we would be stuck with the Lucky Charms guy Kaine :(

How does anyone prepare to be president?

Start by knowing the facts...and if you dont at least be curious of what the facts are. How about knowing the Constitution?

Trump wants to protect Article XII of the Constitution
Good idea to lean the constitution and know what it means.
You should start with the second amendment then move to the 1st and then look at the reasons behind the 14th and see if it applies for the same reasons today.

But I think Congress would be less afraid to control him, he does not have the reputation of killing those in his way.

No put her on trial. As that is where she belongs not running for the highest office in the land.

look Gomer, this is the US, we have this little thing called "due process" look it up.
And we also have a right to tell you or anyone else we are unwilling to support in any manner whatsoever those choices you make. We also have a right to throw that in your face every time you bring it up.

but you don't have the right to put someone on trial without due process, and I have the right to remind you of that, and how damn dumb it sounds to spout off your unintelligent rhetoric.
True you can remind me all you like but really nothing beats having personal experience in seeing how corrupt the current system is, it does not take the brightest bulb in the box, nor does it take a good line of shit to see through the shit that has been pumped out by the steamboat loads since your groupies got a little power. It won't last forever as pride falls pretty hard and too many have been put down into that corrupt shit pit built by those who demand that they remain in control and overtop the will of people.
The people being brainwashed 50% racist functional conspiracy nut ignoramuses at this point. I'll go with the US justice system and actual facts.
Feed people fluoride, chemically laden food nutrient deficient food, vaccine them into oblivion and pay off a bunch of corrupt banking idiots you will have a lot of people questioning if it was done intentionally regardless of the good intentions that may have been thought of upon the initiation of those type programs. People in general are shortsighted.

But I think Congress would be less afraid to control him, he does not have the reputation of killing those in his way.
I suppose that not killing opposition would be a plus but I rather prefer to go with someone that is not total establishment.

If anybody is "denying reality" it's the low information left. Nobody on the left seems to care about Hillary while they make up fantasies about Trump "he won't listen to anyone".

Trumps should stay away from debates that are basically hearings by Hillary and her crew aka the moderator.

Well, here we have an "honest" admission that Trump LOST the first debate and that he'll deal with world wide diplomacy by tweeting.
I only said that Trump entered a hostile environment. What you are extracting from this, is your thing, but don´t wonder when people smile at you.
Anything outside of FoxNews is a hostile environment for Trump

Hey just real quick are you OK with each candidate bringing a moderator to ask questions of the other candidate?

Trumps should stay away from debates that are basically hearings by Hillary and her crew aka the moderator.

Well, here we have an "honest" admission that Trump LOST the first debate and that he'll deal with world wide diplomacy by tweeting.
I only said that Trump entered a hostile environment. What you are extracting from this, is your thing, but don´t wonder when people smile at you.
Yeah like CNN news with seven Hillary supporters on their panel with two Trump supporters yeah let's go with that kind of biased that's where Trump beongs right you fk?

Hey just real quick are you OK with each candidate bringing a moderator to ask questions of the other candidate?
would be more fair than the current way of bringing only moderators that have their head up the Clintons asses.

Yeah like CNN news with seven Hillary supporters on their panel with two Trump supporters yeah let's go with that kind of biased that's where Trump beongs right you fk?
Tell us again how everyone is out to get you

decent knowledgeable people don't support trump.

and cnn does not stack panels that way

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Only uneducated idiots support hitlery.....

Trump is too lazy and too arrogant to study

Hillary was ready for every Trump response and humiliated him
Trump jumped at every piece of bait that Hillary threw out and was unprepared to answer the most basic question

Forum List

Back