If Trump won't prep for debates how will he prepare to be President?

Well, here we have an "honest" admission that Trump LOST the first debate and that he'll deal with world wide diplomacy by tweeting.
I only said that Trump entered a hostile environment. What you are extracting from this, is your thing, but don´t wonder when people smile at you.
Anything outside of FoxNews is a hostile environment for Trump
Yeah like CNN news with seven Hillary supporters on their panel with two Trump supporters yeah let's go with that kind of biased that's where Trump beongs right you fk?
decent knowledgeable people don't support trump.

and cnn does not stack panels that way
Only uneducated idiots support hitlery.....
and yet she is winning educated voters...

I only said that Trump entered a hostile environment. What you are extracting from this, is your thing, but don´t wonder when people smile at you.
Yeah like CNN news with seven Hillary supporters on their panel with two Trump supporters yeah let's go with that kind of biased that's where Trump beongs right you fk?

Is a liberal with a degree in basket weaving really educated??

your post is a sure sign that you lack an education

Trump is too lazy and too arrogant to study

Hillary was ready for every Trump response and humiliated him
Trump jumped at every piece of bait that Hillary threw out and was unprepared to answer the most basic question
yeah, he didn't have an advisor in his ear. we've seen the battery and bluetooth device on her person.

the fact you're trying to argue with him makes you worse.

Do you make pretty baskets at least?

i wasn't wrong. the disdain for and devaluation of an education are sure signs of the uneducated

i wasn't wrong. the disdain for and devaluation of an education are sure signs of the uneducated
LOL

Trumps should stay away from debates that are basically hearings by Hillary and her crew aka the moderator.

Well, here we have an "honest" admission that Trump LOST the first debate and that he'll deal with world wide diplomacy by tweeting.
Clinton News Network...

Trumps should stay away from debates that are basically hearings by Hillary and her crew aka the moderator.

Clinton News Network...
Bought and paid for courtesy of whoever sends her the most donations for her and BJ Bill's charitable org.

I couldn't care less about taxes, unless he broke the law and birtherism is a joke and should never be discussed in place of serious issues like using illegal servers, immigration policy, ben ghazi, education povy, you know issues that matte

Wasn't Ben Ghazi the owner of a great delicatessen on 34 St. and 3rd Ave.????? LOL

I think Trump will love the fact that he is the President...
But will hate being the President....

Define education? I see office idiots and they are pretty limited in general as they are a dime a dozen. A lot of people can spout a good line of crap but what can they actually do and how many people do they have to use to get a job done since they do not know how to actually do many jobs? Is your definition a degree or actually working knowing count, does experience count and if so how much is required? There are a lot of variables to consider that people would never get in an institution of learning if someone is going to attempt to judge another level of intelligence.

Last edited:

Clinton News Network...
Bought and paid for courtesy of whoever sends her the most donations for her and BJ Bill's charitable org.
Putin

True you can remind me all you like but really nothing beats having personal experience in seeing how corrupt the current system is, it does not take the brightest bulb in the box, nor does it take a good line of shit to see through the shit that has been pumped out by the steamboat loads since your groupies got a little power. It won't last forever as pride falls pretty hard and too many have been put down into that corrupt shit pit built by those who demand that they remain in control and overtop the will of people.

You're losing it there, buddy......How many times did you use "shit" to emphasize your point?

.................and, remind your Trumpster about the above bolded line.......LOL

Clinton News Network...
interesting. no evidence at all that the Clintons have personally benefitted from their foundation and copious amounts showing trump used his for personal gain.

why doesn't that bother you?

Define education? I see office idiots and pretty limited in general as they are a dime a dozen. A lot of people can spout a good line of crap but what can they actually do and how many people do they have to use to get a job done since they do not know how to actually do many jobs? Is your definition a degree or actually working knowing count, does experience count and if so how much is required? There are a lot of variables to consider that people would never get in an institution of learning if someone is going to attempt to judge another level of intelligence.
so again, you are making it clear you don't have an education and are resentful of those that do

Define education? I see office idiots and pretty limited in general as they are a dime a dozen. A lot of people can spout a good line of crap but what can they actually do and how many people do they have to use to get a job done since they do not know how to actually do many jobs? Is your definition a degree or actually working knowing count, does experience count and if so how much is required? There are a lot of variables to consider that people would never get in an institution of learning if someone is going to attempt to judge another level of intelligence.
so again, you are making it clear you don't have an education and are resentful of those that do
Do you make many baskets?

Forum List

Back