If Trump's words cause riots; Then libs can't be in office- mere words make them violent.

Name one?

You attacks and violence across the nation, not nationwide.

Name one???? Lets start with 14 hours ago in San Jose. Liberal mob attacking women and innocent people walking to a rally.
That is not Nationwide.

No dumbass it's one city. How about other cities where liberals have become violent over his mere WORDS??? Wanna list every one of them???
No, I want you to learn what the word nationwide means.

Ok....correct me. What does "nation wide" mean?
A nationwide, that's how it's spelled, power outage would mean that power was out all over the nation, at the same time.

It does mean one thing happened in one city on one day and another thing happened on a another day.

OP is going on the notion that words dont mean anything.

They do. But mere words shouldn't spark violent mobs that attack women. That's some Middle Eastern shit.

But...we're seeing libs being driven to mass violence simply by Trump's rude comments.

A mind that's that weak and that prone to violence can't be in charge of a military or police force.

Name one???? Lets start with 14 hours ago in San Jose. Liberal mob attacking women and innocent people walking to a rally.
That is not Nationwide.

No dumbass it's one city. How about other cities where liberals have become violent over his mere WORDS??? Wanna list every one of them???
No, I want you to learn what the word nationwide means.

Ok....correct me. What does "nation wide" mean?
A nationwide, that's how it's spelled, power outage would mean that power was out all over the nation, at the same time.

It does mean one thing happened in one city on one day and another thing happened on a another day.

Oh. Ok....thanks English Professor. Seems the editors of USA Today, CBS and many other major news outlets disagree and they use the term to describe protests. Ooops: (your coming apology is accepted)

Ferguson decision triggers nationwide protests

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...xDHjuAG-FHy9qgbMw&sig2=TNwK0GxPMwCoXVY4Fl80mw

So.....mere words...just words....have sparked nation wide outbursts of left wing violence and attacks on innocent people.
Name one?

You attacks and violence across the nation, not nationwide.

Let me present you something that was said by a liberal man, Jack4jill, just a few moments ago:

"She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights."

The intepretation: Liberals can not control themselves, mere words trigger them to violence.

Cleveland has reportedly already spent $30M just to prepare for the violent liberals who are expected to show up to protest the GOP convention. I had NO idea water cannons were so expensive.

On the real though, how can anyone defend the actions of some of these people?

So...Ok libs.

Trump's words cause these riots???

Fair enough. If that's all it takes to spark you lefties into violence...then none of you is fit to be in control of a military....or even police department.

That's what causes Stalin and Mao and the mass slaughters at the hands of left wing regimes all over the world. You people have a temper that shouldn't ever be in control.
My temper is under control, just don't piss me off too much.

^^^See???? He adds the caveat. If you piss him off....

Well the modern liberal is so mentally weak that mere WORDS....just spoken words from a political candidate.....riles them up into a violent mob.

That mindset has no business being in control of a military or police force. That's how genocide happens. That's how mass slaughters carried out by communist regimes happen.

You liberals are too easily sparked into violence.

Afterall.....as you all say.....Trump's simple words are causing it.
I can't help that people are fighting back against the Hitler Youth.

No, but you can condemn violence, to separate yourself from how Hitler would think (close to authoritarian liberals).

They do. But mere words shouldn't spark violent mobs that attack women. That's some Middle Eastern shit.

Is this your first day on earth? If not, then you have no excuse for this stupidity.

And there's no excuse for Democrat mobs to turn to violent attacks on innocent people...even women...because they don't like what someone SAYS.

You libs are being brainwashed campus to act like this and as adults you're turning to violence to try to silence it.

Your side can't be in charge with a temper like that.

How embarrassing for liberals that they can't contain themselves and act like civil adults.
These aren't liberals. We use words.

And most of them are fairly conservative, and Catholic,
Evidence?
"The share of U.S. Catholics who are Hispanic has grown by 5 percentage points since 2007 (from 29% to 34%), while the percentage of all U.S. adults who are Hispanic has grown by 3 points (from 12% to 15%). And the share of Catholics who are Hispanic is likely to continue to grow; among Catholic millennials, as many are Hispanic (46%) as are white (43%)."
A closer look at Catholic America

Is this your first day on earth? If not, then you have no excuse for this stupidity.

Of course that is human nature, but we have LAWS that protect people from such things. At least we are supposed to.

The law is clear. If I walk up and call your wife a whore you a stupid moron and you punch me in the face , it doesn't matter that I actually deserved to be punched in the face, YOU are guilty of a crime. I am not.

I wouldn't even disagree that we should go back to a time where confronting someone could end up with you getting your ass kicked with no legal repercussions. BUT that is not the time we live in.

Now....if libs will be this violent....imagine if those same mobs were in uniform. In charge of a military or police department.

What happens to the Trump rally THEN???

And we wonder how moments of mass slaughter occur in history? This is how. Giving power to the mobs who become violent over mere words.

So...Ok libs.

Trump's words cause these riots???

Fair enough. If that's all it takes to spark you lefties into violence...then none of you is fit to be in control of a military....or even police department.

That's what causes Stalin and Mao and the mass slaughters at the hands of left wing regimes all over the world. You people have a temper that shouldn't ever be in control.
My temper is under control, just don't piss me off too much.

^^^See???? He adds the caveat. If you piss him off....

Well the modern liberal is so mentally weak that mere WORDS....just spoken words from a political candidate.....riles them up into a violent mob.

That mindset has no business being in control of a military or police force. That's how genocide happens. That's how mass slaughters carried out by communist regimes happen.

You liberals are too easily sparked into violence.

Afterall.....as you all say.....Trump's simple words are causing it.
I can't help that people are fighting back against the Hitler Youth.

No, but you can condemn violence, to separate yourself from how Hitler would think (close to authoritarian liberals).
I already have.

And I also said don't fuck with mobs, or liberals over liberty. I'm not a pacifist, that was Jesus.

How embarrassing for liberals that they can't contain themselves and act like civil adults.
These aren't liberals. We use words.

And most of them are fairly conservative, and Catholic,
Evidence?
"The share of U.S. Catholics who are Hispanic has grown by 5 percentage points since 2007 (from 29% to 34%), while the percentage of all U.S. adults who are Hispanic has grown by 3 points (from 12% to 15%). And the share of Catholics who are Hispanic is likely to continue to grow; among Catholic millennials, as many are Hispanic (46%) as are white (43%)."
A closer look at Catholic America

Is your argument that this event represents a random sampling of Hispanics?

Because that is retarded and very racist.

Those are the bleeding heart liberals, clearly.

Cleveland has reportedly already spent $30M just to prepare for the violent liberals who are expected to show up to protest the GOP convention. I had NO idea water cannons were so expensive.

On the real though, how can anyone defend the actions of some of these people?
There will not be violent liberals there.

Lots of pissed off kids I expect but that's it.

Easiest twitter campaign ever:

Imagine these violent mobs...with guns and uniforms; #1 reason not to vote Dem.

Forum List

Back