If Trump's words cause riots; Then libs can't be in office- mere words make them violent.

I'm hearing this a lot today from the left. Even the San Jose mayor. That the left wing riots are Trump's fault. That he is responsible.

I hear the same people saying Trump isn't fit for office because of his rhetoric and temper. That a good liberal needs to be in control.

Hmmmm. So.....mere words...just words....have sparked nation wide outbursts of left wing violence and attacks on innocent people. Yet....they say WE are the ones whose tempers aren't fit for office.

The disgusting dishonest media will never call them on this shit. But if all it takes to turn liberals to violence is WORDS....then they don't have the temper fit for office. The Tea Party was just as angry....and NEVER violent.

Never?

"
Just so you guys know these fucking liberal douchebags are totally lying to your face. The footage before that scene shows her trying hit him in the head with a blunt object through the car window. News fucking biased as always though.
"

Sounds like a case of self defense, even if that last stomp was a bit too much... and condemned by all the Rand supporters around.

So...violent and lying...

Last edited:
landscape-1457632277-giphy.gif

Remember when they said this was ok because "He was saying stuff" they didnt like.

My how things have changed once you hit back
Their rule is always the same, you can beat on a minority, but not a white.

Hey, I tried to tell you stupid Trump supporters what defending the calls for violence at your rallies would get you. You defended it because you were the ones throwing the punches.

Now you're against it and you want to put the toothpaste back in...anger doesnt work that way
Do you always blame the victims or just when the people are victims of liberal crimes?

Wait, why am I even asking? Hillary demonized / intimidated / silenced the victims of her husband's sexual assault, sexual harassment, & rape for decades and you libs have defended her the whole time - still do.

I guess silly remarks like that play well with RWNJs, but the sane population knows it's crap.

Forget 'words', the violent little libs are rioting, physically assaulting Trump supporters AND COPS, damaging / destroying public and private property, attempting to intimidate / silence freedom of speech, and are engaging in act of terrorism!
Run for your life, that way you'll be safe.

Would have been good advice for these trump supporters who were attacked

View attachment 76972

Hooray for Liberals' (in)famous 'peaceful tolerance'.

:clap:
Never fuck with a mob.

And liberals, these were not, are tolerant only to a point. Hitler Youths don't get a pass, in many cases.

It's sad watching liberals trying to deny ownership of their violent mobs.

Sorry libs. These violent thugs are openly declaring their support for Democrat candidates. They're yours. Own it.

Trump called for violence lots of times. I have videos of him doing it. He finally got his wish, so why the whining?

It's not whining, just reporting about the kind of people who hate Trump. He's soon to be the new sheriff in town and the pro hillary hoodlums are pissed. When Hillary has her rallies of 30 or 40 people, you don't see Trumpsters attacking them, do you?

My temper is under control, just don't piss me off too much.

^^^See???? He adds the caveat. If you piss him off....

Well the modern liberal is so mentally weak that mere WORDS....just spoken words from a political candidate.....riles them up into a violent mob.

That mindset has no business being in control of a military or police force. That's how genocide happens. That's how mass slaughters carried out by communist regimes happen.

You liberals are too easily sparked into violence.

Afterall.....as you all say.....Trump's simple words are causing it.
I can't help that people are fighting back against the Hitler Youth.

Ah the Hitler reference. Hitler mobs were people who were sparked to violence at the mere sound of a man's words. Hey....sounds like liberals huh?

Thats why you people can't be in charge. You're too easily sparked to violence. Like wild dogs.
We've been in charge since we founded the place, using violence.

If liberals founded America....then liberals loved guns, hated taxes and loved God. What happened????
Are you going to now assert that all liberals now hate guns, love taxes, and hate God?

I'm hearing this a lot today from the left. Even the San Jose mayor. That the left wing riots are Trump's fault. That he is responsible.

I hear the same people saying Trump isn't fit for office because of his rhetoric and temper. That a good liberal needs to be in control.

Hmmmm. So.....mere words...just words....have sparked nation wide outbursts of left wing violence and attacks on innocent people. Yet....they say WE are the ones whose tempers aren't fit for office.

The disgusting dishonest media will never call them on this shit. But if all it takes to turn liberals to violence is WORDS....then they don't have the temper fit for office. The Tea Party was just as angry....and NEVER violent.

wow.... troll stutter.

this belongs in the last rant you did on this subject, troll boy.

:cuckoo:

When a Trump speech causes violence all over the nation at the same time, then it is nationwide.

Sorry....you don't get to make up definitons. The official one doesn't include a time frame.

Definition of NATIONWIDE
  1. The murders attracted nationwide attention.
Like that of Trayvon Martin. It happened all over the nation, at the very same time.

Like so:

"(CNN)The Syrian government reported a nationwide power outage Thursday -- the latest electricity problem in a country that has seen frequent outages during a five-year war involving the regime, rebels and terror groups.

Electrical workers determined the cause and began restoring power to some places by late Thursday afternoon, the Syrian Ministry of Electricity said without"

You lose.

Yes. And Trump rallies have sparked nationwide violent leftist mobs. Take a look. Every city he visits across the entire country.

The definition doesn't require a time frame moron.

Definition of NATIONWIDE

Yes, it does.

The murders attracted nationwide attention.

That doesn't mean that everyone decided murder was important that day, or a week later. It means they decided a murder in one place was a big deal all over the nation at the same time. The 9/11 attack was the primary topic of conversation, nationwide.

Learn how to use your words correctly.

Seeing as Trump is 1 man and can only have 1 rally at a time....violent leftist mobs can only attack in 1 city at time. Thus...."nationwide" violence by these mobs will have to occur over a time frame of several weeks as he goes city to city.
Get your helmet and drip cup. You're slobbering on the carpet again.

Right wingers have been threatening an armed confrontation for a long time. What did you expect?

View attachment 76972

Never fuck with a mob.

And liberals, these were not, are tolerant only to a point. Hitler Youths don't get a pass, in many cases.

Sorry libs. These violent thugs are openly declaring their support for Democrat candidates. They're yours. Own it.

Trump called for violence lots of times. I have videos of him doing it. He finally got his wish, so why the whining?

It's not whining, just reporting about the kind of people who hate Trump. He's soon to be the new sheriff in town. When Hillary has her rallies of 30 or 40 people, you don't see Trumpsters attacking them, do you?

really? I recall him telling his loons he'd pay their legal fees if they hurt demonstrators.

do try not to be a total hack.

Cleveland has reportedly already spent $30M just to prepare for the violent liberals who are expected to show up to protest the GOP convention. I had NO idea water cannons were so expensive.

On the real though, how can anyone defend the actions of some of these people?
"The violent liberals"? Are these the ones that Drumpf said will riot if he doesn't get the nomination?

How embarrassing for liberals that they can't contain themselves and act like civil adults.
These aren't liberals. We use words.

And most of them are fairly conservative, and Catholic,
Evidence?
"The share of U.S. Catholics who are Hispanic has grown by 5 percentage points since 2007 (from 29% to 34%), while the percentage of all U.S. adults who are Hispanic has grown by 3 points (from 12% to 15%). And the share of Catholics who are Hispanic is likely to continue to grow; among Catholic millennials, as many are Hispanic (46%) as are white (43%)."
A closer look at Catholic America
OK and you can prove that said protestors were made up of this constituency?
No need to, just look at the videos.
Then you have no proof.

View attachment 76972

Never fuck with a mob.

It's not whining, just reporting about the kind of people who hate Trump. He's soon to be the new sheriff in town. When Hillary has her rallies of 30 or 40 people, you don't see Trumpsters attacking them, do you?

really? I recall him telling his loons he'd pay their legal fees if they hurt demonstrators.

do try not to be a total hack.

I haven't seen any pro Trumpsters attacking democrats, have you? The violence is always perpetrated by the anti Trumpsters so far.

These aren't liberals. We use words.

And most of them are fairly conservative, and Catholic,
Evidence?
"The share of U.S. Catholics who are Hispanic has grown by 5 percentage points since 2007 (from 29% to 34%), while the percentage of all U.S. adults who are Hispanic has grown by 3 points (from 12% to 15%). And the share of Catholics who are Hispanic is likely to continue to grow; among Catholic millennials, as many are Hispanic (46%) as are white (43%)."
Then you have no proof.
The proof is in the nicely tanned, and angry, faces.

View attachment 76972

Never fuck with a mob.

It's not whining, just reporting about the kind of people who hate Trump. He's soon to be the new sheriff in town and the pro hillary hoodlums are pissed. When Hillary has her rallies of 30 or 40 people, you don't see Trumpsters attacking them, do you?

Get back with me after you re-read all the continuous threats of violence from the right wing. Looks like exactly what you have been begging for.

Forget 'words', the violent little libs are rioting, physically assaulting Trump supporters AND COPS, damaging / destroying public and private property, attempting to intimidate / silence freedom of speech, and are engaging in act of terrorism!

View attachment 76972

And those who assaulted them should have been arrested and charged. Yes.

Evidence?
Then you have no proof.
That means what? People who go to the beach also get angry?

So...Ok libs.

Trump's words cause these riots???

Fair enough. If that's all it takes to spark you lefties into violence...then none of you is fit to be in control of a military....or even police department.

That's what causes Stalin and Mao and the mass slaughters at the hands of left wing regimes all over the world. You people have a temper that shouldn't ever be in control.
My temper is under control, just don't piss me off too much.

^^^See???? He adds the caveat. If you piss him off....

Well the modern liberal is so mentally weak that mere WORDS....just spoken words from a political candidate.....riles them up into a violent mob.

That mindset has no business being in control of a military or police force. That's how genocide happens. That's how mass slaughters carried out by communist regimes happen.

You liberals are too easily sparked into violence.

Afterall.....as you all say.....Trump's simple words are causing it.
I can't help that people are fighting back against the Hitler Youth.

It's more like Hitler mid-life crisis.

Then you have no proof.
That means what? People who go to the beach also get angry?
Exactly. Somehow Trump has very much offended people who tan. Maybe it's that orange crap he uses?

Forum List

Back