If Universal Healthcare is a Bad Idea...

The republican elected officials should be the ones who do without health care. Also, the religious Right (god will heal them).

But, seriously, NY, do you really want the RW people to reveal just how mean spirited they really are to the poor, elderly, and children? I find it downright depressing, myself.
:lmao:
Millions are just like me, i have no right to "healthcare"...but i do have a right to earn my healthcare.

Not before ACA, you didn't. As a health insurance underwriter, I had a 3 inch underwriting manual, and if you had any of the condition that were in that book, all you go was an applicant rejection form letter.
insurance/single payer is not healthcare. Dip shit
I have no idea what the hell your point is, so I guess I will have to start at the top.

Before ACA, there was a 30% chance that you could buy no insurance whatsoever, due to pre-existing conditions. After ACA, you can always buy insurance if you can afford it.

So, you are here whining because the insurance company gave you the opportunity to buy it, but they did not sell it to you for a loss.

Life just sucks, doesn't it Rustic?

Go cry on Sarah Palin's shoulder.

Last edited:
The republican elected officials should be the ones who do without health care. Also, the religious Right (god will heal them).

But, seriously, NY, do you really want the RW people to reveal just how mean spirited they really are to the poor, elderly, and children? I find it downright depressing, myself.
Millions are just like me, i have no right to "healthcare"...but i do have a right to earn my healthcare.

Not before ACA, you didn't. As a health insurance underwriter, I had a 3 inch underwriting manual, and if you had any of the condition that were in that book, all you go was an applicant rejection form letter.
I have no idea what the hell your point is, so I guess I will have to start at the top.

Before ACA, there was a 30% chance that you could buy no insurance whatsoever, due to pre-existing conditions. After ACA, you can always buy insurance if you can afford id it.

So, you are here whining because the insurance company gave you the opportunity to buy it, but they did not sell it to you for a loss.

No, I have never purchased insurance in my life. No need to I have always paid out-of-pocket.

But the fact remains insurance/single payer is not healthcare… millions just like me do not trust insurance companies To pay shit. Because really they have no obligation too… Same way with the federal government

They believe that denying poor children healthcare will keep their own taxes low,

and give them more money to buy their own children better toys.

And you believe that the poor should have it better than the working. The poor children should have video games and the children of the working can play with marbles.

This is the part where Ray from Cleveland believes that the poor don't work, and the working people aren't poor.

Blaming the poor for their circumstances is an easy rationalization for neglecting them.

It seems like the entire self worth of these nitwits is based solely on what they can lord over others. Like poor folks getting some pennies to buy some food somehow diminishes them personally.

Before ACA, there was a 30% chance that you could buy no insurance whatsoever, due to pre-existing conditions. After ACA, you can always buy insurance if you can afford id it.

No, I have never purchased insurance in my life. No need to I have always paid out-of-pocket.

But the fact remains insurance/single payer is not healthcare… millions just like me do not trust insurance companies To pay shit. Because really they have no obligation too… Same way with the federal government

Wow! That's smart! Say, my wife's first husband developed leukemia at age 46. he fought it for 17 months before he died, and the hospital bill alone came to $1.4 million. If that happens to you, are you going to put it on tour Discover card?

Tell me then. Be explicit don't hold back.

Morality is the mentality and society of our earliest ancestors. What kept humanity from ceasing to exist. It's sexist, isolationist, violent, and focused on making sure things are done properly to ensure the continuation of our species. It tells us who gets to do what, when, where, and how, but doesn't give a shit about why.

Tell me then. Be explicit don't hold back.

Morality is the mentality and society of our earliest ancestors. What kept humanity from ceasing to exist. It's sexist, isolationist, violent, and focused on making sure things are done properly to ensure the continuation of our species. It tells us who gets to do what, when, where, and how, but doesn't give a shit about why.
That sounds more like primates than humans. Sad!

Wow! That's smart! Say, my wife's first husband developed leukemia at age 46. he fought it for 17 months before he died, and the hospital bill alone came to $1.4 million. If that happens to you, are you going to put it on tour Discover card?

I have the cure for cancer in my basement - 1 round of .45 ACP+P 230 grain JHP. It's inserted under the chin in an upward direction with a slight rearward cant at 950 fps+

Who should go without?
False premise.

Universal healthcare provides healthcare for all regardless of their personal ability to pay.

If that is a bad idea then you MUST support someone going without because of their inability to pay.

Who?
Not having universal health care is not the equivalent of everyone or specific groups going without.

Like I said, false premise.
You pay when others go without.

Forum List

Back