If we banned all guns

Common sense laws would involve mandatory hands on training, testing on a regular basis.
Tighter background checks on private sales.
Longer wait times for first time gun buyers.
No tolerance ownership policy for mental illness and convicted felons.

Those sort of laws would make sense in some iteration.

So are the police going to be required to provide 24-7 protection to the person who is waiting for their gun?

California has a 10 day waiting period

didnt stop elliot rodgers

So if a law isn't perfect it's not worthwhile?

So are the police going to be required to provide 24-7 protection to the person who is waiting for their gun?

Its that the law has no real impact, and making it more stringent will have the same negligent impact. Gun control people propose laws that only seek to disarm law abiding citizens, or at least make it very difficult for them to arm themselves.

Common sense laws would involve mandatory hands on training, testing on a regular basis.
Tighter background checks on private sales.
No tolerance ownership policy for mental illness and convicted felons.

Those sort of laws would make sense in some iteration.

Same as it is now.

The police are not required to protect you, I suggest you read the applicable case law.

Its that the law has no real impact, and making it more stringent will have the same negligent impact. Gun control people propose laws that only seek to disarm law abiding citizens, or at least make it very difficult for them to arm themselves.

Bzzzz, wrong. But stick to your talking points, they do you a lot of good.

So you're not in a Militia? As per the constitution, you should not have a gun. Yet another reason you shouldn't be allowed to have a firearm.

It doesn't say you have to be in a militia to own a firearm, you dense twatwattle.

The PEOPLE retain the right to keep and bear arms, not the militia.

Well Regulated.

the Militia is to be "well regulated", which means well formed or described in 1700's speak. The people's right to arms cannot be infringed. Commas mean something.

It doesn't say you have to be in a militia to own a firearm, you dense twatwattle.

The PEOPLE retain the right to keep and bear arms, not the militia.

Well Regulated.

the Militia is to be "well regulated", which means well formed or described in 1700's speak. The people's right to arms cannot be infringed. Commas mean something.

Hey, I'm all about your rights to own a gun as soon as you show me the militia you are a part of.

Family backyard pools kills more kids

Can you think of any other use for a pool other than it's designed purpose of killing people?

that is a key point...what is the 'lawful purpose' of a weapon of mass destruction?

the second amendment speaks of citizens' right to 'keep and bear arms' in distinct context of what is 'necessary to the security of a free state' and even describes such as a 'well regulated militia'.

free-for-all mayhem was not exactly what our founders had in mind!

Can you think of any other use for a pool other than it's designed purpose of killing people?

that is a key point...what is the 'lawful purpose' of a weapon of mass destruction?

the second amendment speaks of citizens' right to 'keep and bear arms' in distinct context of what is 'necessary to the security of a free state' and even describes such as a 'well regulated militia'.

regulated by ourselves, as was intended

He was right, you were wrong.
Same ole story over and over.
Gun control has never been shown to reduce crime.

Well Regulated.

Hey, I'm all about your rights to own a gun as soon as you show me the militia you are a part of.

Hey, go ask Justice Scalia about that one.
As usual you're speaking from ignorance. If Ignorance were a place, you'd be its king.

A firearm is not a weapon of mass destruction.
You fail. Again.

The government is "ourselves". We the people....ya know.

He was right, you were wrong.
Same ole story over and over.
Gun control has never been shown to reduce crime.

Gun Control has been shown to reduce deaths due to guns. Go figure.

The government is "ourselves". We the people....ya know.

Then i'll make my own laws

Hey, go ask Justice Scalia about that one.
As usual you're speaking from ignorance. If Ignorance were a place, you'd be its king.

Is this where you tell me about your militia?

Forum List

Back