If we banned all guns

The police are not required to protect you, I suggest you read the applicable case law.

I suggest you come up with a better strawman next time.

Otherwise know as "RDD doesn't have an answer so he mutters some logical fallacy accusation and goes scuttling off again"

and your quote in your header is a joke. You are one of the biggest progressive lemmings on this board.

Eat a neg for being an asshat.

Ouch! A Neg! Please no!! Say it ain't so.

Now my day is ruined because an inbred redneck on the internet sent me negative internet points because he's frustrated that someone might want to take away his toys.

Let me know when you're done crying Marty.

Its that the law has no real impact, and making it more stringent will have the same negligent impact. Gun control people propose laws that only seek to disarm law abiding citizens, or at least make it very difficult for them to arm themselves.

Bzzzz, wrong. But stick to your talking points, they do you a lot of good.

again, an RDD "non-answer"

But keep on yammering about militias, it makes you look like an idiot.

Tell me more about how Obama is coming for your guns. It's fascinating!

I suggest you come up with a better strawman next time.

Otherwise know as "RDD doesn't have an answer so he mutters some logical fallacy accusation and goes scuttling off again"

and your quote in your header is a joke. You are one of the biggest progressive lemmings on this board.

Now my day is ruined because an inbred redneck on the internet sent me negative internet points because he's frustrated that someone might want to take away his toys.

spongebob-butthurt.gif

Actually it hasn't.]
Harvard Gun Study Claims Banning Weapons Doesn't Decrease Violence
Your ignorance again makes you look like an ill informed noob spouting nonsense. I wonder why?

I said, gun control reduces deaths due to guns. Where did I say anything about the vague term "violence". Try again.

So deaths due to guns aren't violence? WTF?

They are. Do you have a study that just looks at gun deaths?

Bzzzz, wrong. But stick to your talking points, they do you a lot of good.

Nah, Cuomo in NY and that asshole in Connecticut have already done it, Obama doesn't need to.

I actually do not own a gun, however I refuse to give up my right to buy and own one, as well as carry one. Much like I refuse to give up my right to a trial by jury, or my right to not have my apartment searched without a warrant, even though I have never had to invoke either.

You don't have to be part of a militia. Its not the people's fault the states do not call on the militias anymore. The PEOPLE still retain the right to keep and bear arms.

You didn't join the militia and then were provided with a weapon, the Militia was called out, and you arrived WITH YOUR OWN GUN.

Oh, so no militia, no guns. Got it.

You gun grabber, you!
You ignorance of the law is astounding.

he's obviously just a troll trying to be argumentative.

You don't have to be part of a militia. Its not the people's fault the states do not call on the militias anymore. The PEOPLE still retain the right to keep and bear arms.

You didn't join the militia and then were provided with a weapon, the Militia was called out, and you arrived WITH YOUR OWN GUN.

Oh, so no militia, no guns. Got it.

You gun grabber, you!
You ignorance of the law is astounding.

RDD is this weeks winner of the "Truthmatters" Award for useless content free posting.

No, this is where I tell you to stick it up your ass, you sniveling ignorant piece of shit.

See this is just more proof that you yourself are not mature enough to possess a firearm. You need to learn how to keep your emotions in check sweet cheeks.

You post jokes about militias and tri corner hats and I'm not mature? I suspect you are probably 15 years old, going on 9.

15 going on 9?!! Hahah, good one. Wow, you never told me how funny you can be. Man, that was a good one. Where are you performing this weekend? I'd love to take the wife to see a truly great talent such as yourself.

15 going on 9! Man, I'm still laughing. You are one funny guy.

spongebob-butthurt.gif

....Just let me know. I'll wait.

Nah, Cuomo in NY and that asshole in Connecticut have already done it, Obama doesn't need to.

I actually do not own a gun, however I refuse to give up my right to buy and own one, as well as carry one. Much like I refuse to give up my right to a trial by jury, or my right to not have my apartment searched without a warrant, even though I have never had to invoke either.

Please tell me more about your rights. I'm truly intrigued by your life story.

oh he isn't. not because he wouldn't try to. We won't let him. we the people. we're the government remember.

So is the military on your side now or against you?

OK, let's review the last few pages here.
Every post of yours contains:
-A factual error
-An error in interpretation
-A logical error
-Snark
-Insults.

I think that makes you a smelly troll. Go away. You're on iggy.

oh he isn't. not because he wouldn't try to. We won't let him. we the people. we're the government remember.

So is the military on your side now or against you?

OK, let's review the last few pages here.
Every post of yours contains:
-A factual error
-An error in interpretation
-A logical error
-Snark
-Insults.

I think that makes you a smelly troll. Go away. You're on iggy.

Thank god. I'll remind you of that the next time you respond to me.

Please tell me more about your rights. I'm truly intrigued by your life story.

Keep posting drivel, you fucking moron.

If all guns were banned and a confiscation ensued, it would get really ugly.

Places like Austraillia and Britain were able to ban, because the citizenry are used to more government control in the first place, thus there was little push back.

In this country things would be quite different. It would go something like this:

The US government starts out by first ending the sales of all new guns and ammunition, and having a buyback program for all firearms that are already out there.
This buyback would go on for months, possibly years. There would be hundreds of thousands, or millions collected by the government during this period.

A date then would be announced that all firearms must be turned over to the government. The date would more than likely be months after the end of the buy back period, and any firearms collected during this period would NOT be paid for. During this period, the federal government would make it clear that any American found with a firearm after this final date would be immediately subject to federal prosecution.
Hundreds of thousands, or millions of more guns would be collected by the government during this period.

Since there are somewhere around 300 million firearms owned by private citizens, and since the Second Amendment is especially treasured by millions of Americans, there likely would still be tens of millions firearms in the hands of private citizens.

Now what ? Would the government literally go door to door to collect these firearms ? Would they be willing to do so knowing there would be blood shed on the streets of America by Americans ?
Would military, or police officers really be willing to fire on their neighbors and fellow citizens ?
Would other Americans tolerate seeing their neighbors killed or dragged off by the government ?

This isn't Europe, or Austrailia, millions of us wouldn't go down without a fight, it would be another civil war, and I don't think the government, or the majority of Americans have the stomach for such a thing.

Forum List

Back