If WHITE RACISM doesn't exist. You don't think BLACK VOTED for OBAMA cause he is

I didn't give two shits about Barack's race when I voted for him and Biden... and I'm white. I voted for them because they were a better choice than McCain/Palin.

You must have felt pretty stupid just a few months later, huh?

88% of blacks voted for KERRY....was he black?

no, but he was a democrat....

this is where your theory runs short

...but there were no "black" candidates running against kerry.

That's where your theory runs short.

If it had been obama vs. kerry, obama would have the same percentage of negro votes that he got when he ran against mccain..

96% +

See how that works?
All I see is how you make shit up out of whole cloth. Good work! LOL

If it had been obama vs. kerry, obama would have the same percentage of negro votes that he got when he ran against mccain..

96% +

See how that works?
All I see is how you make shit up out of whole cloth.

So in your opinion, if obama ran against kerry, kerry would take the black vote and win the election?

HAHAHAHAHAAHaaahahahahahahahaha...LMMFAO...Good one!..too funny!

96% +

See how that works?

So in your opinion, if obama ran against kerry, kerry would take the black vote and win the election?

So you must be dumb enough to think Kerry is a better president than your current POTUS? Thats funny. LOL

96% +

See how that works?

Sadly for you, this post of yours does nothing to redeem the idiocy you spouted about how 96%+ of blacks, the vast majority of whom are Democrats, would have voted Republican had Kerry run against a black candidate.

It remains a figment of your imagination.

96% +

See how that works?

Sadly for you, this post of yours does nothing to redeem the idiocy you spouted about how 96%+ of blacks, the vast majority of whom are Democrats, would have voted Republican had Kerry run against a black candidate.

The fact that you pretend not to understand as you duck and dodge proves I made my point.
I'll try one more time just in case you honestly are that confused.

YOU mentioned that kerry had the black vote. I pointed out that was because there were no black candidates running against him...

IF..IF..IF there were a black candidate running against a white candidate, regardless of party affiliation, which one do you think would carry the black vote?
Try to be honest ....if you can.

Last edited:
It's hard to imagine not going up to a BLACK PERSON and say ''did you vote for Obama cause he is black?''

they would say what?

that is racism you fools!

Name 1 thing he stands for? Name 2 things his politcal party stands for? Name 3 things he has ever done in the past?

YOU WON'T CAUSE YOU CAN'T

Divided nations can't improve if the true RACIST PLAYERS are the ones CRYING FOUL

It's unfortunate you have no idea of what the term racism means, and yet feel the need to expose your ignorance for all to see.

In black districts in key swing states, Obama received more votes than there were people registered to vote, and Romney received 0 votes

96% +

See how that works?

The fact that you pretend not to understand as you duck and dodge proves I made my point.
I need not pretend you made that up from your fervent imagination. The only point you made is that delusions guide your opinions. Again, good work! LOL

In black districts in key swing states, Obama received more votes than there were people registered to vote, and Romney received 0 votes
And there were some precincts were Romney received 100% of the vote. Your point is ... ?

Is that a fact or your opinion? Like most retards you seem to be easily influenced by conspiracy theories.

Online petition claims Obama got more votes in one Ohio county than there are registered voters | PolitiFact Ohio

PolitiFact Ohio did a search on Google hoping to find the origin of the claim and discovered it was a twist on numerous blog postings, many of them worded identically, making the odd assertion that Obama "won the majority of Wood County's 108 percent of registered voters."

A number of those postings cited as their source a Nov. 9 posting on the right-leaning blog frontpagemag.com.

Its headline reads: "Voter Fraud: Obama Won %108 [sic] of Registered Voters in Ohio County."

The text says: "Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That’s right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County’s 108 percent of registered voters. That’s not a typo.

"In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213. ... Mr. Obama did indeed win Wood County, along with its 108 percent of voters."

The stated conclusion is "voter fraud."

Basically you got fooled by right leaning hype as usual.

Last edited:

96% +

See how that works?

I need not pretend you made that up from your fervent imagination. The only point you made is that delusions guide your opinions. Again, good work! LOL

Yes..that's all very fascinating but let's try to focus.

I asked you once and you dodged away. One more time, then; from post #26

YOU mentioned that kerry had the black vote. I pointed out that was because there were no black candidates running against him...

IF..IF..IF there were a black candidate running against a white candidate, regardless of party affiliation, which one do you think would carry the black vote?

Just ONE simple question. Don't be afraid.

96% +

See how that works?

Can the candidate be Herman Cain or Clarence Thomas?

96% +

See how that works?

You're so easily excitable, you now think It was I who said Kerry received 88% of the black vote. :disbelief:

Your delusions aside, I see no evidence that Obama would have received most of the blacks' votes had he run as a Republican against Kerry.

Your delusion remains a massive fail. Happy now?

Obama is half-n-half. I am ashamed of him as my president. Is he the best we could get? He isn't black, he isn't white, damn, I don't even know what nationality he is. Unlike Harry Truman or FDR, He the best we could get? twice in a row even? He is a superficial answer to a phony question. When blacks are ready to be president, we will all know it. When blacks stop being their own worst enemies and stop being negative racial stereotypes, and fit into society, hallelujah! I will do a back flip.

I had hoped at first that Obama being of mixed race would put a different face on race relations in America.

Holy toledo was I ever freaking wrong!

My brother and my mixed race niece both expressed the same opinion. I think Obama is really a great guy. Just not presidential material. And all this bollocks about America being post racial, that is a lie. What happened in Ferguson proves that. Dysfunctional as ever. A black man in my old neighborhood stabbed to death and old white man in a wheelchair and then licked the blood off his fingers, then said he did it to prove his "love' to some girl...Outrageous as that was, whites didn't go postal and loot and riot. Why is that, blacks don't seem to ever learn? Those that keep doing the same things over and over again is a sign of insanity...

Obama is half-n-half. I am ashamed of him as my president. Is he the best we could get? He isn't black, he isn't white, damn, I don't even know what nationality he is. Unlike Harry Truman or FDR, He the best we could get? twice in a row even? He is a superficial answer to a phony question. When blacks are ready to be president, we will all know it. When blacks stop being their own worst enemies and stop being negative racial stereotypes, and fit into society, hallelujah! I will do a back flip.

I had hoped at first that Obama being of mixed race would put a different face on race relations in America.

Holy toledo was I ever freaking wrong!

My brother and my mixed race niece both expressed the same opinion. I think Obama is really a great guy. Just not presidential material. And all this bollocks about America being post racial, that is a lie. What happened in Ferguson proves that. Dysfunctional as ever. A black man in my old neighborhood stabbed to death and old white man in a wheelchair and then licked the blood off his fingers, then said he did it to prove his "love' to some girl...Outrageous as that was, whites didn't go postal and loot and riot. Why is that, blacks don't seem to ever learn? Those that keep doing the same things over and over again is a sign of insanity...

Thats probably because the Black guy was insane. Blacks didn't riot over Jeffrey Dahmer killing and eating Black people either. On the flip side, white people did riot over Jack Johnson beating the ass of the white heavy weight champion though. Once Black people got the legal right to defend themselves white people stopped doing the riot thing against Blacks because they would get their asses beat and they know that.

Last edited:
What happened in Ferguson Missouri proves we are not POST racial.And it can happen almost anywhere. That really drives the point home here.

Black people need to examine the skeletons in their own closets here. We will be post racial when blacks get over this neurotic self hate and blame whites game.

Forum List

Back