If Winning Is The Only Thing That Counts…

19. Wonder why this is not national news?

It sure would be if it was a white Southern town burning a KKK cross.

But..

a.The hate comes from an important Democrat constituency

and

b. Anti-Semitism has long been a deeply held Democrat doctrine.

And for the Democrat Party….winning is the only thing that counts.

a. In their plan to win elections, the Democrat tactic is to replace the American electorate with third-worlders, and illegal aliens, with their chief executive actually telling illegals ‘when you vote, you’re a citizen yourself.’

b. Ignoring the glaring difference between Sharia and our Constitution, the Democrat’s policy was to flood the nation with millions of unvetted Muslim refugees bred for warfare.

c. As they would never win a national election without the black vote, they and their media allies will never acknowledge an embedded evil in the African-American populace: anti-Semitism.

Counting on the historic affiliation of American Jews and the Democrat Party, clearly unwavering no matter how insulting the Party is to their Jewish voters, the Democrats have openly allied themselves with anti-Jewish groups no matter their hue.

So, it is your post, and it does contain the term 'white supremacist.'

Were you telling the truth when you wrote "Again, I never mentioned the term" ?

When you said you could define it, and didn't .....were you telling the truth?

And when you wrote "But I do appreciate the humor in your pointing out that the source of information cited in your opening post doesn't know its butt from a hole in the ground. Brilliant, oh so rich!"....but there really was no such reference....

.....were you telling the truth?

Why do I have the need to lie? If the ADL is full of crap it's no bother to me, let's not believe anything they say. We can conclude this is more of their bullshit, from your opening post:

According to the Anti-Defamation League, Jews have been the most common victims of religiously-motivated hate crimes every year since the FBI began such reports in 1991. Fifteen percent of religiously-motivated hate crimes were victims of anti-Muslim bias…” Jews Were Victims Of More Than Half Of All Religious Hate Crimes: FBI

And when you wrote "But I do appreciate the humor in your pointing out that the source of information cited in your opening post doesn't know its butt from a hole in the ground. Brilliant, oh so rich!"....but there really was no such reference....

I just showed three lies of yours.

"Why do I have the need to lie? "

Exactly the question.

…then, how can one criticize the Soviet Communists, or Mao,. Or Hitler????

1.There are several aspects of Democrat’s ‘yellow brick road’ that support the above conclusion.

a. In their plan to win elections, the Democrat tactic is to replace the American electorate with third-worlders, and illegal aliens, with their chief executive actually telling illegals ‘when you vote, you’re a citizen yourself.’

b. Ignoring the glaring difference between Sharia and our Constitution, the Democrat’s policy was to flood the nation with millions of unvetted Muslim refugees bred for warfare.

c. As they would never win a national election without the black vote, they and their media allies will never acknowledge an embedded evil in the African-American populace: anti-Semitism.

2. Counting on the historic affiliation of American Jews and the Democrat Party, clearly unwavering no matter how insulting the Party is to their Jewish voters, the Democrats have openly allied themselves with anti-Jewish groups no matter their hue.

3. “In its annual Hate Crime Statistics Act report, the FBI found …. 57% of those religious hate crimes - 920 overall - were motivated by offenders’ anti-Jewish bias, the FBI said. A record number of anti-Jewish crimes were violent in nature - 105 in total, up from 73 in 2017.

According to the Anti-Defamation League, Jews have been the most common victims of religiously-motivated hate crimes every year since the FBI began such reports in 1991. Fifteen percent of religiously-motivated hate crimes were victims of anti-Muslim bias…” Jews Were Victims Of More Than Half Of All Religious Hate Crimes: FBI

4. “(CNN)This week's deadly kosher market attack and the killing of a detective in New Jersey are being investigated as acts of domestic terrorism "fueled by both anti-Semitism and anti-law enforcement beliefs," the state attorney general said Thursday.

"We believe the suspects held views that reflected hatred of the Jewish people, as well as a hatred of law enforcement," New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal said, citing evidence and witness interviews.”
Jersey City shooters had hatred of Jews and law enforcement, state attorney general says - CNN

A careful reading of the CNN report reveals the attempt to hide the real basis of the killings.

5. “Black-Jewish Relations: … Anti-Semitism High in Black Community African-Americans continue to be significantly more likely than white Americans to hold anti-Jewish beliefs. As with whites, education level is the most important factor affecting the attitudes of blacks toward Jews.

Confirming the three previous studies, black Americans remain considerably more likely than white Americans to hold anti-Semitic views. In the 1998 survey, blacks (34%) are nearly four times as likely as whites (9%) to fall into the most anti-Semitic category.” ADL Survey Finds Anti-Semitism High in Black Community

Revealing and opposing this fact might impinge on the Democrat electoral victories.

Hitler Lost
Soviet Union lost and collapsed
Mao lost a lot of people

Comprehension, it seems, is not one of your gifts.

"Hitler Lost
Mao lost a lot of people"

They slaughtered well over 100 million in a quest to win, to conquer, to control.

Neither morality nor rectitude entered their calculations.....only winning.

This thread proved the same of today's Democrat Party.

l explained it to you.....but I can't comprehend it for you.

Why do I have the need to lie? If the ADL is full of crap it's no bother to me, let's not believe anything they say. We can conclude this is more of their bullshit, from your opening post:

Exactly the question.

I challenge you to quote where I mentioned the term.
You asked if I could define the term. I honestly replied, but didn't feel need to define it for you because I never used the term.
You stated you did not reference the same source (ADL) as I. In response to your lie, I quoted your words.

To determine who is the liar here simply quote what I wrote specifically about the term. It's as simple as that, put up or shut up

1.There are several aspects of Democrat’s ‘yellow brick road’ that support the above conclusion.

2. Counting on the historic affiliation of American Jews and the Democrat Party, clearly unwavering no matter how insulting the Party is to their Jewish voters, the Democrats have openly allied themselves with anti-Jewish groups no matter their hue.

3. “In its annual Hate Crime Statistics Act report, the FBI found …. 57% of those religious hate crimes - 920 overall - were motivated by offenders’ anti-Jewish bias, the FBI said. A record number of anti-Jewish crimes were violent in nature - 105 in total, up from 73 in 2017.

4. “(CNN)This week's deadly kosher market attack and the killing of a detective in New Jersey are being investigated as acts of domestic terrorism "fueled by both anti-Semitism and anti-law enforcement beliefs," the state attorney general said Thursday.

"We believe the suspects held views that reflected hatred of the Jewish people, as well as a hatred of law enforcement," New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal said, citing evidence and witness interviews.”
Jersey City shooters had hatred of Jews and law enforcement, state attorney general says - CNN

A careful reading of the CNN report reveals the attempt to hide the real basis of the killings.

5. “Black-Jewish Relations: … Anti-Semitism High in Black Community African-Americans continue to be significantly more likely than white Americans to hold anti-Jewish beliefs. As with whites, education level is the most important factor affecting the attitudes of blacks toward Jews.

Confirming the three previous studies, black Americans remain considerably more likely than white Americans to hold anti-Semitic views. In the 1998 survey, blacks (34%) are nearly four times as likely as whites (9%) to fall into the most anti-Semitic category.” ADL Survey Finds Anti-Semitism High in Black Community

Revealing and opposing this fact might impinge on the Democrat electoral victories.

Hitler Lost
Mao lost a lot of people

"Hitler Lost

They slaughtered well over 100 million in a quest to win, to conquer, to control.

Lol. If you can't say an OP in 3 sentences, I ain't listening. Sorry to bother you. I'm a Cliff Notes kinda person and was only going to read for 30 seconds and misunderstood.

I've been closely examining the Soviet Archives for 10 yrs. I'm around 1970 now. So I know nothing. Thanks for clarifying it

Exactly the question.

You asked if I could define the term. I honestly replied, but didn't feel need to define it for you because I never used the term.
You stated you did not reference the same source (ADL) as I. In response to your lie, I quoted your words.

To determine who is the liar here simply quote what I wrote specifically about the term. It's as simple as that, put up or shut up

I did so already....but here, again.....your post #66

"I'm not convinced that those spreading hateful ideology aren't the same ones perpetrating these hate crimes.

upload_2019-12-14_10-20-2-png.294766

ADL H.E.A.T. Map"

Did you post that?

Of course you did.

Does it 'mention' white supremacists?

Of course it does.

QED....you're a liar.

Seems you can't stop yourself from lying, even in the face of unequivocal proof of the lie.

You deserve the appellation 'pathological liar.'

Exactly the question.

"You asked if I could define the term. I honestly replied, but didn't feel need to define it for you because I never used the term."

Two blatant lies in one sentence.

Hitler Lost
Mao lost a lot of people

"Hitler Lost

Lol. If you can't say an OP in 3 sentences, I ain't listening. Sorry to bother you. I'm a Cliff Notes kinda person and was only going to read for 30 seconds and misunderstood.

I've been closely examining the Soviet Archives for 10 yrs. I'm around 1970 now. So I know nothing. Thanks for clarifying it

" If you can't say an OP in 3 sentences, I ain't listening."

I can't be responsible for your attention deficit disorder (ADD).

There are medications that may be helpful.

Speak to your doctor to see if they're right for you.

Hitler Lost
Mao lost a lot of people

"Hitler Lost

Brooklyn huh?

Exactly the question.

"You asked if I could define the term. I honestly replied, but didn't feel need to define it for you because I never used the term."

You continually refuse to quote my use of the term. It is obvious that you need to have somebody look that term up for you as well.

Hitler Lost
Mao lost a lot of people

"Hitler Lost

Brooklyn huh?

Dumb, huh?

Exactly the question.

You continually refuse to quote my use of the term. It is obvious that you need to have somebody look that term up for you as well.

I provided your quote, from post #66, every time you've asked.

Was this your post?

Every reader can see that you are lying each and every time.

Let me know if you'd like me provide it again.

20. “…some of the locals who gathered around the crime scene on Wednesday had a slightly different view of things.

“The problem,” he continued, as we stood directly across the street from the grocery store’s blown-out facade, “is that the Jews are buying everybody out. This, I think, is revenge. It’s not a drug thing. They came for the Jews. All this property belongs to the Jews … they say it’s a hate crime, but later on you will know what’s going on.”

Views like this were not hard to come by on Wednesday. Why had this attack happened? I asked Shawn, a local videographer. “Frustration. Poverty. It’s hard out here … I don’t have anything against them,” he continued, in reference to his Jewish neighbors, adding, almost apologetically, “but I’m not that into oppression.”
Jewish Blood on the Streets of Jersey City

The Democrat Party makes these views acceptable.

“Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) blamed "white supremacy" Thursday for a mass killing in New Jersey carried out by two black assailants, one of whom had ties to a nationalist hate group.” Tlaib Blames 'White Supremacy' for Anti-Semitic Murders Carried Out by Black Assailants

“AOC Tells Brits to Vote for Corbyn’s Labour Party”

AOC Tells Brits to Vote for Corbyn’s Labour Party

“Bernie and Corbyn are the same candidate—in all the wrong ways” Bernie and Corbyn are the same candidate—in all the wrong ways

“Labour Leader Jeremy Corbyn Seeks Alliance With Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez”

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

“One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews"

One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews - The Lid

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

Exactly the question.

Was this your post?

What is obvious to everyone is your complete lack of understanding of what it means to quote somebody. What it has really boiled down to is that I accept the Anti-Defamation League's terminology and you don't. Whether you think the ADL is full of crap or not is no skin off my nose.

Hitler Lost
Mao lost a lot of people

"Hitler Lost

Brooklyn huh?

Dumb, huh?
Yes. After reading some posts in this thread, it is really dumb. Bye.................obtw...............Read, Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler. The Age Of Social Catastrophe...........Robert Gellately.You need a lot of brushing up on this.

Exactly the question.

Was this your post?

What is obvious to everyone is your complete lack of understanding of what it means to quote somebody. What it has really boiled down to is that I accept the Anti-Defamation League's terminology and you don't. Whether you think the ADL is full of crap or not is no skin off my nose.

Was this your post?

Is it your claim that you suffer from an inability to tell the truth?

"Hitler Lost

Brooklyn huh?

Dumb, huh?
Yes. After reading some posts in this thread, it is really dumb. Bye.................obtw...............Read, Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler. The Age Of Social Catastrophe...........Robert Gellately.You need a lot of brushing up on this.

As I have put you in your place....last seat in the dumb row...several times, it doesn't appear that I am the one who needs 'a lot of brushing up.'

You really should cease resisting education.

Was this your post?

Was this your post?

Q. Were you telling the truth when you wrote "Again, I never mentioned the term" ?
A. Certainly, and when you were challenged to put up or shut up you have failed to quote me mentioning the term.

The proven list of terms you have no understand of just keeps growing:
  • White Supremacist
  • a reference
  • to quote somebody
  • mention
  • the truth

Was this your post?

Was this your post?

Q. Were you telling the truth when you wrote "Again, I never mentioned the term" ?
A. Certainly, and when you were challenged to put up or shut up you have failed to quote me mentioning the term.

The proven list of terms you have no understand of just keeps growing:
  • White Supremacist
  • a reference
  • to quote somebody
  • mention
  • the truth

If you don't mind being revealed a liar, I guess I don't mind revealing it

Was this your post?

What I've continually denied has been your insistence that I should take credit for the content within the reference material, as post #66 also contained a link to their proper source. Passing off those words as my own would be plagiarism, another word we can add to the growing list of terms you fail to understand.

And while we're at it, I'll now also refuse to take credit for the Gettysburg Address: The Gettysburg Address

Forum List

Back