If You Agree That Trump Has Presidential Immunity, Then Biden has the Right to Lock Trump Up

No gurrlll. Youre trolling. I understand. Obviously, you don’t. You’re far too ignorant and stupid. 👍
You don't understand apparently. Check #138, and you are trolling here.
BackAgain: No gurrlll. Youre trolling. I understand. Obviously, you don’t. You’re far too ignorant and stupid. 👍

Boevans: Now, you are backing up and falsifying.

Did he? And is it against the law to say he didn’t?

That’s the entire case. Fat Stacy was unavailable for comment.
It's against the law to illegally try to obstruct the legal transfer of power. That is what Trump's phone call to Raffensberger was all about, and the orange person got caught. and nineteen other jerks got caught, too.

BackAgain: No gurrlll. Youre trolling. I understand. Obviously, you don’t. You’re far too ignorant and stupid. 👍

Learn how to use the quote function here, ya fuckin’ retard

I haven’t backed up at all. And I haven’t falsified anything.

When you lie as you do, you’re admitting that you’re the loser in every debate or discussion.

Now, get back to eating shit. And the gfy.

You guys don't get it. Biden can suspend or stop the election because he has immunity. And if you guys try getting violent, he can put the army on you and there ain't shitt you can do but die. Biden is the president now, not trump, so then Biden is the one with the immunity.
Look at the stupid little racist spouting more bullshit. No he can't set the military on citizens you moron.

It's against the law to illegally try to obstruct the legal transfer of power. That is what Trump's phone call to Raffensberger was all about, and the orange person got caught. and nineteen other jerks got caught, too.
There are thousands of Democrats who then earned to be locked up in prison. So nobody can object, eh?

You guys don't get it. Biden can suspend or stop the election because he has immunity. And if you guys try getting violent, he can put the army on you and there ain't shitt you can do but die. Biden is the president now, not trump, so then Biden is the one with the immunity.
Biden is now the American version of Hitler you claim to us. Amazing.

BackAgain Learn how to use the quote function here, ya fuckin’ retard

When you lie as you do, you’re admitting that you’re the loser in every debate or discussion.

Now, get back to eating shit. And the gfy.,

Boevans: You are such a whiner. Go tell someone else what to do. I put into context what you are doing. The fact is you backed up, got caught, and are whining. Now fix the bows in your hair and flounce away.

We will find out. But, to help you understand, this is about our former President, Mr. Trump.

The others' behaviors are not a defense for the orangeman.
So if you pay the extortionist, it is you who gets jail time?

BackAgain Learn how to use the quote function here, ya fuckin’ retard

Now, get back to eating shit. And the gfy.,

Boevans: You are such a whiner. Go tell someone else what to do. I put into context what you are doing. The fact is you backed up, got caught, and are whining. Now fix the bows in your hair and flounce away.
The quote function is beyond you. Yet you carp about other things far beyond your limited intellect.

Gfy.

Forum List

Back