If You Agree That Trump Has Presidential Immunity, Then Biden has the Right to Lock Trump Up

Smith can only file a brief with the higher court. And Canon will have to respond to that higher court. But Smith has to believe that he has a good chance of winning the complaint.
Idiotic theory.

Hey, I happen to be getting my nuts handed to me by this judge. Could I pretty please have a more malleable pro prosecution judge? Please?

Wouldn't it be better to let time be the arbiter of that? Obviously there is a path. Now, whether or not it’s taken is up for debate.
No. You’re a retard. Simple case is this: jerk Smith can bellyache harder than you. But his abilities are limited to that. He can moan, bitch, cry and piss himself. But he can’t himself get her off the case. You idiot.

Smith can only file a brief with the higher court. And Canon will have to respond to that higher court. But Smith has to believe that he has a good chance of winning the complaint.
I would think he wouldn’t do so unless he had a more than better chance of success.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Did he? And is it against the law to say he didn’t?

That’s the entire case. Fat Stacy was unavailable for comment.
Yes he did. It is illegal to try to get someone to "find votes". That isnt the entire case. You obviously have no idea what is about to happen.

Then Biden, Obama, Bush, and Clinton will go to jail. You want that?

To date, all the ones you bring up have cooperated with the FBI while your Orange Jeezup did nothing but not cooperate. Had your "Leader" cooperated and turned all the documents over when they were requested, he would have at least 87 fewer felony complaints.

shooting-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg

To date, all the ones you bring up have cooperated with the FBI while your Orange Jeezup did nothing but not cooperate. Had your "Leader" cooperated and turned all the documents over when they were requested, he would have at least 87 fewer felony complaints.

shooting-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg
Wrong.

No. You’re a retard. Simple case is this: jerk Smith can bellyache harder than you. But his abilities are limited to that. He can moan, bitch, cry and piss himself. But he can’t himself get her off the case. You idiot.
Easy, fella. I know this thread has been tough for you but let’s keep this on the level.
Obviously any action is done through the power of the motion. Now the motion will only be as powerful as the judge allows as it addresses their actions. Cannon would be the one responsible for her possible removal as it’s ultimately her actions under scrutiny.
Smith can only highlight those actions and ask for relief from them.

How about the optics of Trump covering his crimes with it? After all he is the one attempting to do so.

Is he not about to be on trial for the accusations made against him?

For the record, I don’t believe presidential immunity is absolute. Obviously if one commits felonies in office, they should be held to account for them.

Presidential immunity, in my view, is legitimate, but only for things done in an official capacity.

Trump claims he has immunity under the PRA because he can unilaterally declassify documents. I can see an argument for that. If he had information the election was stolen and he wanted to send the election results back to a few states, I could even see that. However, if it is found that Trump had a hand in actually planning and orchestrating the riot that day (which there is no evidence to suggest that), then that wouldn’t be covered under presidential immunity, I wouldn’t think.

I would think he wouldn’t do so unless he had a more than better chance of success.

I won't go into it but the latest canon running off a the mouth may have just done it. She's looking for reasons to instruct the jury that the Must acquit. And if allowed to go like it is, that is exactly what she will do with no recourse from Smith or any other court. Hence the NJ files.

Easy, fella.

Fuck off bitch. I’ve kicked your ass completely. I’ve helped you expose yourself even further as the assclown you are.
I know this thread has been tough for you
Not even remotely. I’ve kicked your ass all the way. Stop crying.
but let’s keep this on the level.
I’m the one who already doesn
Obviously any action is done through the power of the motion.
Zzz

Now the motion will only be as powerful as the judge allows as it addresses their actions.
Zzz.
Cannon would be the one responsible for her possible removal as it’s ultimately her actions under scrutiny.

Not at all. Politically partisan facts in our current judiciary are a more preeminent force.
Smith can only highlight those actions and ask for relief from them.
He can cry like the bitch he is. But if the appellate judges are honest and fair, Smith goes down more than you usually do on the faggots in the back alley.

Forum List

Back