If you call Obama a president you RESPECT him, same with others

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I call myself a leader of the world not because I am insane, or a 10 year old or on drugs, I do so because of my total disrespect for the world's establishment, which I have explained includes not only democrat/republican party in America, but Russia's Putin and all the other goofball puppets of the international bankers. I have precisely ZERO respect for all those people, including the popes, ayatollahs, baba oreileys, Rachael meadows and so on. THEY on the other hand, posing as government WATCH DOGS, CRITICS of the establishment keep playing their game like most people on the forums. They are all a FRAUD, PART of the establishment, and they know full well at when and at whom it is ok to bark, and when it is time to stop barking etc. THAT IS WHY, people like me have been banned from practically ALL political forums, this is the only forum on which I remain - it's like if 300 years ago you would not have believed that the earth is flat, you would not have had a job as an astronomer, you could have went to work as a peasant, (or in today's term McDonalds) - You HAVE to believe what they tell you.

This also explains why back in 2008 I remember Dennis Kucinich who was a fierce critic of Bush, calling Bush a war criminal while onstage in the debates, why I have then seen him off stage during Bush's state of the Union Address, as he was walking through the isle, and Dennis Kucinich was trying to reach out and shake George Bush's hand.

So if there are people here who happen to NOT think that Obama, Bush, Clinton are/were leaders, let us create a government for the people and not wait for the return of Jesus Christ to do so after we are gone.

Mr. Abrutis, spokesman of the new world government.

I don't call obama a president. I don't give him the most trivial emblem of respect by capitalizing his name. I would not shake his hand. I am not the leader of the world just the leader of myself. I claim my own integrity by rejecting obama and everything he stands for.

I don't call obama a president. I don't give him the most trivial emblem of respect by capitalizing his name. I would not shake his hand. I am not the leader of the world just the leader of myself. I claim my own integrity by rejecting obama and everything he stands for.

Integrity or just plain stupidity....it's so hard to tell the difference these days.

I don't have an ounce of respect for the jerk currently occupying the White House. I wouldn't even cross the street to see the jackass in person, and he's the only president in my lifetime I'd say that about.

My biological Dad passed away two years ago. He was part of the force that landed at Normandie beach during WWII. After his death I received a citation signed by BO. I treated it like it was just BO. A very bad smell. I burned it.

Part of the reason I burned it was out of RESPECT for my Dad. He once said that if he had known what was going to happen to the country, he wouldn't have bothered.

I have no problem giving him the respect of his office. You don't have to agree with everything someone says or does to treat them as a decent human being.

I'm sure he loses alot of sleep over it

I call myself a leader of the world not because I am insane, or a 10 year old or on drugs, I do so because of my total disrespect for the world's establishment, which I have explained includes not only democrat/republican party in America, but Russia's Putin and all the other goofball puppets of the international bankers. I have precisely ZERO respect for all those people, including the popes, ayatollahs, baba oreileys, Rachael meadows and so on. THEY on the other hand, posing as government WATCH DOGS, CRITICS of the establishment keep playing their game like most people on the forums. They are all a FRAUD, PART of the establishment, and they know full well at when and at whom it is ok to bark, and when it is time to stop barking etc. THAT IS WHY, people like me have been banned from practically ALL political forums, this is the only forum on which I remain - it's like if 300 years ago you would not have believed that the earth is flat, you would not have had a job as an astronomer, you could have went to work as a peasant, (or in today's term McDonalds) - You HAVE to believe what they tell you.

This also explains why back in 2008 I remember Dennis Kucinich who was a fierce critic of Bush, calling Bush a war criminal while onstage in the debates, why I have then seen him off stage during Bush's state of the Union Address, as he was walking through the isle, and Dennis Kucinich was trying to reach out and shake George Bush's hand.

So if there are people here who happen to NOT think that Obama, Bush, Clinton are/were leaders, let us create a government for the people and not wait for the return of Jesus Christ to do so after we are gone.

He IS the De-facto President
He can never be the De-Jure President

He's not qualified and never was. He's not qualified as he's simply a figure head who the socio-fascists put in office. The man has never even held a real job .

And he's not qualified legally as he's not an American -by his own admission.

Mr. Obama was legally elected the President of the United States. If you fail to respect that, then you fail to respect the instituions of our government. Basically, you are saying that if you can't have it your way then you are not going to play at all. Childish, but I don't think there are any laws which require people to act like adults.

You respect the office, not the man.

The office should be respected. The man has to earn it.

If Obama wants respect, then why does he keep creating so many disasters and then lying about them again and again?

Integrity or just plain stupidity....it's so hard to tell the difference these days.

Well, she DID say she "claim [her] own integrity"...didn't she? :D

I have no problem giving him the respect of his office. You don't have to agree with everything someone says or does to treat them as a decent human being.

I agree.

But I am having an issue with the lack of respect HE gives the office he holds.

He uses the office as a campaign stump. He speaks out on issues he shouldn't (Boston Police and Trayvon Martin), and he blasts the GOP with rhetoric and spin..

But when it comes to decision making....he hides.

Don't like it.

I agree.

But I am having an issue with the lack of respect HE gives the office he holds.

He uses the office as a campaign stump. He speaks out on issues he shouldn't (Boston Police and Trayvon Martin), and he blasts the GOP with rhetoric and spin..

But when it comes to decision making....he hides.

Don't like it.

Sounds like every one of the last 6 presidents ...

Seems like a bunch of butthurt over two lost elections

He's an American, you're not.

I don't have an ounce of respect for the jerk currently occupying the White House. I wouldn't even cross the street to see the jackass in person, and he's the only president in my lifetime I'd say that about.

Also the only black president. Coincidence?

Because other than skin color, how is he so different than Bush?

Which disrespectful proper noun do you prefer to be called by? Dick/ Shithead? Asshole?? Please elaborate so we know which is your favorite...

He's an American, you're not.

I'm an American. America is a dead country. There is a landmass still called America. It is occupied by various tribes fighting over the resources. They won't even recognize the same flag.

Republicans will claim it is only fair based on how Bush was treated

But the country rallied around the office of president after 9-11. Bush had unparalleled support from both parties and 85% approval.

The Democrats did not turn against Bush until his botched Iraq invasion with no WMDs to be found

Contrast Barack Obama whom the Republicans refused to support from the first day he took office. Obama must fail took precidence over the recovery of our economy, two wars, a bipartisan healthcare bill and the war on terror

Republicans questioned the legitimacy of his presidency with bogus birth certificate nonsense and claims of widespread cheating

Republicans have never respected the man or the office

If you want to spell satan correctly you have to capitalize it Satan. god on the other hand is fine NOT capitalized. shows whose rule we live under (sorry for my bad English)

Forum List

Back