🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you can trans your sex; Can you trans your race & national origin?

You got this from an issue on bathrooms? Why do you fantasize about this sort of shit?

If that is what you REALLY think my post was about...you are beyond stupid and not worthy of further correspondence. I'll give you one chance to reconsider before I banish you from my experience here.

I don't care what you do, buddy. Your post is fantasizing about some pedophilia debate that isn't happening. Are you a Jerry Sandusky Republican?

Are you a Garry Studds leftard? Don't try to classify me, ass wipe...I am an island unto myself with very few peers. I know what this clown show you call "politics" is all about. You couldn't walk ten feet in my shoes much less a mile.....so have a heapin' helpin' of "Go fuck yourself".....I've got plenty and don't be shy about asking for seconds.......I'm a giver.

Don't try to classify me, ass wipe...

Dale, you cannot do that constantly to others and rationally resent it when it's done to you.

Tit for tat.......respect begets respect. I am not gonna let some douche try and put me in some neat little category and then lump me in with those that he lamely tries to flame......not that I couldn't verbally kick his ass by claiming to be a neocon (shudders at the mere thought of doing so)...seriously, he has nothing anyway.

Well if you want to roll around in the manure expect to get some on ya. Stop whining about it.

You got this from an issue on bathrooms? Why do you fantasize about this sort of shit?

If that is what you REALLY think my post was about...you are beyond stupid and not worthy of further correspondence. I'll give you one chance to reconsider before I banish you from my experience here.

I don't care what you do, buddy. Your post is fantasizing about some pedophilia debate that isn't happening. Are you a Jerry Sandusky Republican?

Are you a Garry Studds leftard? Don't try to classify me, ass wipe...I am an island unto myself with very few peers. I know what this clown show you call "politics" is all about. You couldn't walk ten feet in my shoes much less a mile.....so have a heapin' helpin' of "Go fuck yourself".....I've got plenty and don't be shy about asking for seconds.......I'm a giver.

Don't classify people? You put LGBT and NAMBLA in the same sentence as though they are the same.

I couldn't walk 10 feet in your shoes, what? These non sequitur rants about your superiority complex (hiding god knows what) are a hoot to read.

Steve Baldwin published the following in the Regent University Law Review regarding homosexuality and pedophilia:

“ Indeed, some NAMBLA chapters meet at mainstream gay centers such as Philadelphia’s Gay and Lesbian Community Center. NAMBLA’s meetings and conferences always feature mainstream gay leaders and speakers. For example, Don Kilhefner, of the Los Angeles Gay Community Service Center, gave a speech to Los Angeles NAMBLA members on the subject of "The Significance of Man/Boy Love in the Gay Community.
The most comprehensive gay networking website, the Queer Resource Directory ....links every gay group in the country including NAMBLA and other homosexual groups that focus on youth. NAMBLA marches in gay pride parades with the consent of the gay leadership. Many of the homosexual movement’s most prominent leaders endorse NAMBLA and its goals. Gay authors and leaders such as Allen Ginsberg, Gayle Rubin, Larry Kramer (founder of ACT-UP), Pat Califia, Jane Rule, Michael Kearns, and Michel Foucault have all written in favor of either NAMBLA or man-boy relationships. Harry Hay, whom many consider the founder of the American homosexual movement, invited NAMBLA members to march with him in the 1993 "March on Washington" gay rights parade. He also marched in the 1986 Los Angeles gay parade wearing a shirt emblazoned with the words "NAMBLA walks with me."

Leading mainstream homosexual newspapers and magazines such as the Advocate, Edge, Metroline, The Guide, and The San Francisco Sentinel have not only published pro-NAMBLA articles and columns but also many have editorialized in favor of NAMBLA and sex with children.[1]

What side dishes would you like to go with your plate of crow, dumb fuck......and "yeah", I know more than you...infinitely more.

Damn!!!! Definitely a subversive liberal plot then.

It's all about feelings.

Fellings that you are a woman and not a man or a man and not a woman.

Kinda funny how the left will say that morality can't be regulated yet feelings can.

So to liberals I say, KEEP THE BOYS OUT OF THE GIRLS ROOM. What is so hard about that? But I have a feeling that my feelings are not something that the left wing gives a crap about. Except of course forcing their feelings onto me.
Who ever said morality can't be regulated? We do that all the time.

I am beyond tired of the LGBT, GLSEN, NAMBLA and all the other freaks of nature that have an agenda and want to be recognized. Mark my words, they will be trying to normalize pedophilia (like they are trying to do in the UK) and lobbying for a lower age of consent so some old queer male can LEGALLY sodomize some 13 year old boy....libs and leftards will cheer and celebrate his "sexual awakening"....that is how sick these degenerates are. Please, God.......take me home soon.....I simply do not belong here. USA.INC has turned into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
This rant, in a country where you could legally marry a ten-year-old girl not so long ago.

So that makes dropping the age of consent down to 13 acceptable? While I find the whole thing of pre-teen marriage utterly repulsive and disgusting? Ten year old girls of a 100 years ago (because they were taught) had more real life skills than most women in their 20's. How and the fuck can you even make argument that maybe the age of consent should be lowered? You are the second leftard that has gotten on board with that........you need help.
I never said up or down, I said it's pretty stupid to bitch about the age of consent in a country where you could marry a ten-year-old.

And the age of consent should depend on just one thing, the age of your partner until it no longer matters.

Don't classify people? You put LGBT and NAMBLA in the same sentence as though they are the same.

I couldn't walk 10 feet in your shoes, what? These non sequitur rants about your superiority complex (hiding god knows what) are a hoot to read.

Steve Baldwin published the following in the Regent University Law Review regarding homosexuality and pedophilia:

“ Indeed, some NAMBLA chapters meet at mainstream gay centers such as Philadelphia’s Gay and Lesbian Community Center. NAMBLA’s meetings and conferences always feature mainstream gay leaders and speakers. For example, Don Kilhefner, of the Los Angeles Gay Community Service Center, gave a speech to Los Angeles NAMBLA members on the subject of "The Significance of Man/Boy Love in the Gay Community.
The most comprehensive gay networking website, the Queer Resource Directory ....links every gay group in the country including NAMBLA and other homosexual groups that focus on youth. NAMBLA marches in gay pride parades with the consent of the gay leadership. Many of the homosexual movement’s most prominent leaders endorse NAMBLA and its goals. Gay authors and leaders such as Allen Ginsberg, Gayle Rubin, Larry Kramer (founder of ACT-UP), Pat Califia, Jane Rule, Michael Kearns, and Michel Foucault have all written in favor of either NAMBLA or man-boy relationships. Harry Hay, whom many consider the founder of the American homosexual movement, invited NAMBLA members to march with him in the 1993 "March on Washington" gay rights parade. He also marched in the 1986 Los Angeles gay parade wearing a shirt emblazoned with the words "NAMBLA walks with me."

Leading mainstream homosexual newspapers and magazines such as the Advocate, Edge, Metroline, The Guide, and The San Francisco Sentinel have not only published pro-NAMBLA articles and columns but also many have editorialized in favor of NAMBLA and sex with children.[1]

What side dishes would you like to go with your plate of crow, dumb fuck......and "yeah", I know more than you...infinitely more.

Conservapedia is bullshit. Find another source. In the meantime, liberals want to legalize pedophilia about as much as conservatives do.

Or, maybe Jerry wants to keep talking about it.

LGBT Parades
So, you want fries with that crow? Pictures are worth a thousand words.....

He should link to the actual page his quote is from. And no,. it's not a subversive liberal plot.

I am beyond tired of the LGBT, GLSEN, NAMBLA and all the other freaks of nature that have an agenda and want to be recognized. Mark my words, they will be trying to normalize pedophilia (like they are trying to do in the UK) and lobbying for a lower age of consent so some old queer male can LEGALLY sodomize some 13 year old boy....libs and leftards will cheer and celebrate his "sexual awakening"....that is how sick these degenerates are. Please, God.......take me home soon.....I simply do not belong here. USA.INC has turned into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
This rant, in a country where you could legally marry a ten-year-old girl not so long ago.

So that makes dropping the age of consent down to 13 acceptable? While I find the whole thing of pre-teen marriage utterly repulsive and disgusting? Ten year old girls of a 100 years ago (because they were taught) had more real life skills than most women in their 20's. How and the fuck can you even make argument that maybe the age of consent should be lowered? You are the second leftard that has gotten on board with that........you need help.
I never said up or down, I said it's pretty stupid to bitch about the age of consent in a country where you could marry a ten-year-old.

And the age of consent should depend on just one thing, the age of your partner until it no longer matters.

Conservapedia is bullshit. Find another source. In the meantime, liberals want to legalize pedophilia about as much as conservatives do.

LGBT Parades

What's wrong with the pictures, Phyllis?

He should link to the actual page his quote is from. And no,. it's not a subversive liberal plot.

Sarcasm.

Dale, you cannot do that constantly to others and rationally resent it when it's done to you.

Tit for tat.......respect begets respect. I am not gonna let some douche try and put me in some neat little category and then lump me in with those that he lamely tries to flame......not that I couldn't verbally kick his ass by claiming to be a neocon (shudders at the mere thought of doing so)...seriously, he has nothing anyway.

Well if you want to roll around in the manure expect to get some on ya. Stop whining about it.
Who was whining? I kick cyber ass when it is necessary and discuss issues with people that really want to delve deeper......it's my cyber dime. You do the same fucking thing but you don't see me trying to change your posting habits...do your thing, bro. We agree on a lot of things and not so much on others. You have my respect for whatever that is worth.

Sarcasm.

Sorry, my bad.

Who was whining? I kick cyber ass when it is necessary and discuss issues with people that really want to delve deeper......it's my cyber dime. You do the same fucking thing but you don't see me trying to change your posting habits...do your thing, bro. We agree on a lot of things and not so much on others. You have my respect for whatever that is worth.

Have a nice day Dale.

LGBT Parades

I'm conservative, so what other people do with their parades is up to them. They've never shown up and demanded I dismantle mine.

Sarcasm.

The only reason and I do mean THE only reason that NAMBLA was given the boot from participating in future "Gays on parade" was because of some negative publicity...it wasn't because they didn't agree with the agenda and to say otherwise is simply foolish as well as ignorant of the facts.

Sarcasm.

The only reason and I do mean THE only reason that NAMBLA was given the boot from participating in future "Gays on parade" was because of some negative publicity...it wasn't because they didn't agree with the agenda and to say otherwise is simply foolish as well as ignorant of the facts.

So you want them back in?

Sarcasm.

The only fans of NAMBLA, are NAMBLA.

Sarcasm.

You would think rantional hominids could arrive at that observation on their own.

Sarcasm.

And those who keep bringing them up because they don't like gays getting married.

Sarcasm.

And those who keep bringing them up because they don't like gays getting married.

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
Barry M. Goldwater

“I am frankly sick and tired of the political preachers telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in A, B, C, and D. Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? ”
Barry M. Goldwater

Back when "conservatives" were, well, .... conservative.

Sarcasm.

You left out LGBT and GLSEN whose motto is "get them while they are young" which ironically enough is the credo of NAMBLA....imagine that?

Sarcasm.

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
Barry M. Goldwater

“I am frankly sick and tired of the political preachers telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in A, B, C, and D. Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? ”
Barry M. Goldwater

Back when "conservatives" were, well, .... conservative.

Yes. I agree. However those quotes above are from the 80s and 90s I don't agree with a lot of what Barry Goldwater believes, he wasn't a bigot and his worst fears came true in regards to who controls much of the Republican Party today.

We need the return of some real conservatives.

Sarcasm.

You would think rantional hominids could arrive at that observation on their own.
Rational people don't believe they were born a slave because some nut on the Internet said so.

Sarcasm.

You left out LGBT and GLSEN whose motto is "get them while they are young" which ironically enough is the credo of NAMBLA....imagine that?
Nothing but a lie.

Forum List

Back