🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you can trans your sex; Can you trans your race & national origin?

I was listening to our local talk radio yesterday morning 94.3 WSC morning in coastal SC. Some parents were angry about the trans bathroom thing and they had teen children. They said sex is one of the federally protected classes that can have special civil rights (sex...age...national origin...race...religion).

They said their kids are white....but they found many scholarships and grants available to minorities. And they said they're gonna apply....and check Hispanic or African American as race. And tell their teen to "identify" as it.

Well.....they can now right? Precedent has been set that you can trans into ONE OF the protected classes. So....NOT ALLOWING someone to trans into the other would BY LAW be discrimination against THAT protected class.

Brilliant.

Next....I can see mass amnesty being given to all illegals. How?? As I said. Precedent is set. Illegals can just trans into a different nationality (a protected class). They can just say "I'm a natural born American".

And we can't deny it. Afterall....if you can trans into a different sex....then BY LAW you can't deny the ability to trans into the others....or....you'd be discriminating against that protected class.

Good job libs. You idiots never see the big picture. But this can essentially kill affirmative action. Now everyone can just identify as a black woman and by law no one can question it.
Like I stated gay marriage was a Pandora's box. Thanks Obama.

I think Obama deserves a lot of credit, at the same time so do many other people and the country is mostly just fine with it.

I was listening to our local talk radio yesterday morning 94.3 WSC morning in coastal SC. Some parents were angry about the trans bathroom thing and they had teen children. They said sex is one of the federally protected classes that can have special civil rights (sex...age...national origin...race...religion).

They said their kids are white....but they found many scholarships and grants available to minorities. And they said they're gonna apply....and check Hispanic or African American as race. And tell their teen to "identify" as it.

Well.....they can now right? Precedent has been set that you can trans into ONE OF the protected classes. So....NOT ALLOWING someone to trans into the other would BY LAW be discrimination against THAT protected class.

Brilliant.

Next....I can see mass amnesty being given to all illegals. How?? As I said. Precedent is set. Illegals can just trans into a different nationality (a protected class). They can just say "I'm a natural born American".

And we can't deny it. Afterall....if you can trans into a different sex....then BY LAW you can't deny the ability to trans into the others....or....you'd be discriminating against that protected class.

Good job libs. You idiots never see the big picture. But this can essentially kill affirmative action. Now everyone can just identify as a black woman and by law no one can question it.

This is some pretty messed up logic.

Let's talk about religion. You've always had the ability to change it and your beliefs protected. Using your logic, wouldn't that also allow people to switch races?

Of course Race, region and sexuality are 3 different things entirely and only grouped together by the one thing they have in common, discrimination. Moron.

It is messed up thinking I agree.

But NOW it may be the law. That's the point.

Protected classes are law. What goes for 1 goes for all.

So....once law says 1 can be transed in or out of based on a simple declaration of identity....then BY LAW you have to allow it for all of them. Or else...it discrimination.

Yes. You're right. Fucked up. Thank Obama and Loretta Lynch.

Brilliant.

This is like, your 6th or 7th thread saying the same nonsense.
Not nonsense, if you can transgender into another sex. You can transgender into anything.

Actually, as I pause to consider this as it pertains to the term conservatism; that too has been transed. "Conservative" is no longer conservative, "conservative" is fundamentalist batshit crazy. The "conservatives" would be screeching "liberal" at Eisenhower and Goldwater these days.

“I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“This world of ours... must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
Barry M. Goldwater

“I am frankly sick and tired of the political preachers telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in A, B, C, and D. Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? ”
Barry M. Goldwater

Yeah...and JFK wouldn't be welcome in the demcrat party if he were alive to day. Both parties are bought and paid for but I do find it hilarious that so many leftwingers act so shocked and appalled by what they see as their opposition while being totally oblivious as to what is going on when it comes to their affiliation....simply amazing.

Brilliant.

Let's talk about religion. You've always had the ability to change it and your beliefs protected. Using your logic, wouldn't that also allow people to switch races?

Of course Race, region and sexuality are 3 different things entirely and only grouped together by the one thing they have in common, discrimination. Moron.

So....once law says 1 can be transed in or out of based on a simple declaration of identity....then BY LAW you have to allow it for all of them. Or else...it discrimination.

Why don't you go back to my post and actually respond to it.

Brilliant.

When is your senator Lindsey Graham going to sashay out of the closet and marry Joe Lieberman?
Any day now.

"If you can trans your sex; Can you trans your race & national origin?"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy, in addition to being ignorant and ridiculous.

The Constitution safeguards citizens from discrimination other than that based on race or national origin.

Just as government cannot disadvantage a class of persons based on race or national origin, so too is government prohibited from disadvantaging a class of persons because of personal choices concerning who someone is or how one decides to live his life: whether to have a child or not, whether or not to marry someone of the same sex, and decisions as to what gender with which a person wishes to identify.

The issue is not just skin color or physical traits, but the protected liberty of choice and freedom of expression.

Yes sex is federal protected

However, sexual identity is not!

In other words, who you naturally are is protected. What you believe you're is not!!

Except, in terms of your Religious beliefs.

Oh. But....bathrooms are labeled based on sex. Not sexual identity. Not on gender.

So Obama is WRONG. It is NOT discrimination against "sex". Right?
There is a difference between your natural sex and your sexual identity

We can scientifically prove your sex.
Your sexual identity is based upon your claims and actions.

So, yes,Obama is dead wrong.

Brilliant.

Like I stated gay marriage was a Pandora's box. Thanks Obama.

Opened long before Obama hon.

Brilliant.

Race is fiction, and they say you're welcome.

It's all about feelings.

Fellings that you are a woman and not a man or a man and not a woman.

Kinda funny how the left will say that morality can't be regulated yet feelings can.

So to liberals I say, KEEP THE BOYS OUT OF THE GIRLS ROOM. What is so hard about that? But I have a feeling that my feelings are not something that the left wing gives a crap about. Except of course forcing their feelings onto me.
Who ever said morality can't be regulated? We do that all the time.

I am beyond tired of the LGBT, GLSEN, NAMBLA and all the other freaks of nature that have an agenda and want to be recognized. Mark my words, they will be trying to normalize pedophilia (like they are trying to do in the UK) and lobbying for a lower age of consent so some old queer male can LEGALLY sodomize some 13 year old boy....libs and leftards will cheer and celebrate his "sexual awakening"....that is how sick these degenerates are. Please, God.......take me home soon.....I simply do not belong here. USA.INC has turned into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

It's all about feelings.

Kinda funny how the left will say that morality can't be regulated yet feelings can.

So to liberals I say, KEEP THE BOYS OUT OF THE GIRLS ROOM. What is so hard about that? But I have a feeling that my feelings are not something that the left wing gives a crap about. Except of course forcing their feelings onto me.

I am beyond tired of the LGBT, GLSEN, NAMBLA and all the other freaks of nature that have an agenda and want to be recognized. Mark my words, they will be trying to normalize pedophilia (like they are trying to do in the UK) and lobbying for a lower age of consent so some old queer male can LEGALLY sodomize some 13 year old boy....libs and leftards will cheer and celebrate his "sexual awakening"....that is how sick these degenerates are. Please, God.......take me home soon.....I simply do not belong here. USA.INC has turned into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

You got this from an issue on bathrooms? Why do you fantasize about this sort of shit?

It's all about feelings.

This rant, in a country where you could legally marry a ten-year-old girl not so long ago.

Actually, as I pause to consider this as it pertains to the term conservatism; that too has been transed. "Conservative" is no longer conservative, "conservative" is fundamentalist batshit crazy. The "conservatives" would be screeching "liberal" at Eisenhower and Goldwater these days.

“I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“This world of ours... must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
Barry M. Goldwater

“I am frankly sick and tired of the political preachers telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in A, B, C, and D. Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? ”
Barry M. Goldwater

Yeah...and JFK wouldn't be welcome in the demcrat party if he were alive to day. Both parties are bought and paid for but I do find it hilarious that so many leftwingers act so shocked and appalled by what they see as their opposition while being totally oblivious as to what is going on when it comes to their affiliation....simply amazing.

a812_thumb.jpg

Yup, the Clintonish neoliberals fucked what was left of representative rule on the "other" side Dale. You and I have covered that.

It's all about feelings.

This rant, in a country where you could legally marry a ten-year-old girl not so long ago.

That's different.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy, in addition to being ignorant and ridiculous.

The Constitution safeguards citizens from discrimination other than that based on race or national origin.

Just as government cannot disadvantage a class of persons based on race or national origin, so too is government prohibited from disadvantaging a class of persons because of personal choices concerning who someone is or how one decides to live his life: whether to have a child or not, whether or not to marry someone of the sAlsex, and decisions as to what gender with which a person wishes to identify.

The issue is not just skin color or physical traits, but the protected liberty of choice and freedom of expression.
The government can disadvantage people of a certain classification and does so every day!

For example, the criminal class is disadvantaged through imprisonment.
Non-citizens disadvantaged through the lack of political say and benefits.
Active enemy combatants through the risk of lost of life through military action.

People that suffer from gender dysophia is not a protected class under our constitution. However,both federal and state governments should be mindful on how they treat such individuals. The best route is to ensure laws that does not complicate treatment.

Both the NC law and Obama directives actual does tcomplicate treatment for these individuals by making a political issue out of Identity.

In other words, who you naturally are is protected. What you believe you're is not!!

Not by Obama's standards.

If it were only Obama this wouldn't even be on the radar. You seem to disagree with a number of folk you share this society with. Jussayin'.

Wrong.

You even demonstrate that you’re wrong with your reference to religion, something which citizens have a right to make decisions about, including being free from faith altogether.

Consequently, the choice as how to live one’s life, including gender identity, is entitled to Constitutional protections:

“In backing high school junior Gavin Grimm, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit deferred to the U.S. Education Department’s position that transgender students should have access to the bathrooms that match their gender identities rather than being forced to use bathrooms that match their biological sex. The department has said that requiring transgender students to use a bathroom that corresponds with their biological sex amounts to a violation of Title IX, which prohibits sex discrimination at schools that receive federal funding.”

Federal appeals court sides with transgender teen, says bathroom case can go forward

Just as government cannot disadvantage a class of persons based on race or national origin, so too is government prohibited from disadvantaging a class of persons because of personal choices concerning who someone is or how one decides to live his life: whether to have a child or not, whether or not to marry someone of the sAlsex, and decisions as to what gender with which a person wishes to identify.

The government can disadvantage people of a certain classification and does so every day!

For example, the criminal class is disadvantaged through imprisonment.
Non-citizens disadvantaged through the lack of political say and benefits.
Active enemy combatants through the risk of lost of life through military action.

People that suffer from gender dysophia is not a protected class under our constitution. However,both federal and state governments should be mindful on how they treat such individuals. The best route is to ensure laws that does not complicate treatment.

Both the NC law and Obama directives actual does tcomplicate treatment for these individuals by making a political issue out of Identity.

"The government can disadvantage people of a certain classification and does so every day!"

Exactly, we founded the nation on this concept.

Forum List

Back