🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you can trans your sex; Can you trans your race & national origin?

It's all about feelings.

Fellings that you are a woman and not a man or a man and not a woman.

Kinda funny how the left will say that morality can't be regulated yet feelings can.

So to liberals I say, KEEP THE BOYS OUT OF THE GIRLS ROOM. What is so hard about that? But I have a feeling that my feelings are not something that the left wing gives a crap about. Except of course forcing their feelings onto me.
Who ever said morality can't be regulated? We do that all the time.

I am beyond tired of the LGBT, GLSEN, NAMBLA and all the other freaks of nature that have an agenda and want to be recognized. Mark my words, they will be trying to normalize pedophilia (like they are trying to do in the UK) and lobbying for a lower age of consent so some old queer male can LEGALLY sodomize some 13 year old boy....libs and leftards will cheer and celebrate his "sexual awakening"....that is how sick these degenerates are. Please, God.......take me home soon.....I simply do not belong here. USA.INC has turned into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

Take care.

Next....I can see mass amnesty being given to all illegals. How?? As I said. Precedent is set. Illegals can just trans into a different nationality (a protected class). They can just say "I'm a natural born American".

Cruz was born in Alberta Canada and "transed" over to American-born when it became politically expedient...er...um...I mean "when he really felt he was actually an American trapped in a Canadian body." He must have gone through such turmoil over the transition because it took him until 2014 to file the official legal documents to revoke his Canadian-born citizenship and become "fully American-born"..

Yes sex is federal protected

However, sexual identity is not!

In other words, who you naturally are is protected. What you believe you're is not!!

Except, in terms of your Religious beliefs.
Wrong.

You even demonstrate that you’re wrong with your reference to religion, something which citizens have a right to make decisions about, including being free from faith altogether.

Consequently, the choice as how to live one’s life, including gender identity, is entitled to Constitutional protections:

“In backing high school junior Gavin Grimm, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit deferred to the U.S. Education Department’s position that transgender students should have access to the bathrooms that match their gender identities rather than being forced to use bathrooms that match their biological sex. The department has said that requiring transgender students to use a bathroom that corresponds with their biological sex amounts to a violation of Title IX, which prohibits sex discrimination at schools that receive federal funding.”

Federal appeals court sides with transgender teen, says bathroom case can go forward

No, you are wrong
One can not make any choice on how to live and have it protected by our constitution!

Some choices are unlawful
Some choices need not be protected
And yes, religion is a choice that tends to give the follower an outline of who he suppose to be even if he is not.

It's all about feelings.

Kinda funny how the left will say that morality can't be regulated yet feelings can.

So to liberals I say, KEEP THE BOYS OUT OF THE GIRLS ROOM. What is so hard about that? But I have a feeling that my feelings are not something that the left wing gives a crap about. Except of course forcing their feelings onto me.

I am beyond tired of the LGBT, GLSEN, NAMBLA and all the other freaks of nature that have an agenda and want to be recognized. Mark my words, they will be trying to normalize pedophilia (like they are trying to do in the UK) and lobbying for a lower age of consent so some old queer male can LEGALLY sodomize some 13 year old boy....libs and leftards will cheer and celebrate his "sexual awakening"....that is how sick these degenerates are. Please, God.......take me home soon.....I simply do not belong here. USA.INC has turned into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

You got this from an issue on bathrooms? Why do you fantasize about this sort of shit?

If that is what you REALLY think my post was about...you are beyond stupid and not worthy of further correspondence. I'll give you one chance to reconsider before I banish you from my experience here.

Actually, as I pause to consider this as it pertains to the term conservatism; that too has been transed. "Conservative" is no longer conservative, "conservative" is fundamentalist batshit crazy. The "conservatives" would be screeching "liberal" at Eisenhower and Goldwater these days.

“I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“This world of ours... must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
Barry M. Goldwater

“I am frankly sick and tired of the political preachers telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in A, B, C, and D. Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? ”
Barry M. Goldwater

Yeah...and JFK wouldn't be welcome in the demcrat party if he were alive to day. Both parties are bought and paid for but I do find it hilarious that so many leftwingers act so shocked and appalled by what they see as their opposition while being totally oblivious as to what is going on when it comes to their affiliation....simply amazing.

a812_thumb.jpg

Yup, the Clintonish neoliberals fucked what was left of representative rule on the "other" side Dale. You and I have covered that.
Actually, as I pause to consider this as it pertains to the term conservatism; that too has been transed. "Conservative" is no longer conservative, "conservative" is fundamentalist batshit crazy. The "conservatives" would be screeching "liberal" at Eisenhower and Goldwater these days.

“I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“This world of ours... must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
Barry M. Goldwater

“I am frankly sick and tired of the political preachers telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in A, B, C, and D. Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? ”
Barry M. Goldwater

Yeah...and JFK wouldn't be welcome in the demcrat party if he were alive to day. Both parties are bought and paid for but I do find it hilarious that so many leftwingers act so shocked and appalled by what they see as their opposition while being totally oblivious as to what is going on when it comes to their affiliation....simply amazing.

a812_thumb.jpg

Yup, the Clintonish neoliberals fucked what was left of representative rule on the "other" side Dale. You and I have covered that.

You are the needle in the haystack and for that matter, so am I...we "get it".

"If you can trans your sex; Can you trans your race & national origin?"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy, in addition to being ignorant and ridiculous.

The Constitution safeguards citizens from discrimination other than that based on race or national origin.

Just as government cannot disadvantage a class of persons based on race or national origin, so too is government prohibited from disadvantaging a class of persons because of personal choices concerning who someone is or how one decides to live his life: whether to have a child or not, whether or not to marry someone of the sAlsex, and decisions as to what gender with which a person wishes to identify.

The issue is not just skin color or physical traits, but the protected liberty of choice and freedom of expression.
The government can disadvantage people of a certain classification and does so every day!

For example, the criminal class is disadvantaged through imprisonment.
Non-citizens disadvantaged through the lack of political say and benefits.
Active enemy combatants through the risk of lost of life through military action.

People that suffer from gender dysophia is not a protected class under our constitution. However,both federal and state governments should be mindful on how they treat such individuals. The best route is to ensure laws that does not complicate treatment.

Both the NC law and Obama directives actual does tcomplicate treatment for these individuals by making a political issue out of Identity.

"The government can disadvantage people of a certain classification and does so every day!"

Exactly, we founded the nation on this concept.
Wrong.

When government seeks to restrict or preempt citizens’ rights, any measure seeking to do so must be rationally based, it must be supported with objective, documented evidence, and it must pursue a proper legislative end.

North Carolina’s ‘restroom’ law, for example, fails to meet all three of these criteria:

There is no rational basis to deny citizens the right to identify with their gender of choice – indeed, it’s predicated on irrational fear of change and diversity.

There is no objective, documented evidence in support of disadvantaging transgender persons.

And the North Carolina measure pursues no proper legislative end, it seeks only to disadvantage transgender Americans for no other reason than who they are, in violation of the Constitution (see, e.g., Romer v. Evans).

It's all about feelings.

You got this from an issue on bathrooms? Why do you fantasize about this sort of shit?

If that is what you REALLY think my post was about...you are beyond stupid and not worthy of further correspondence. I'll give you one chance to reconsider before I banish you from my experience here.

I don't care what you do, buddy. Your post is fantasizing about some pedophilia debate that isn't happening. Are you a Jerry Sandusky Republican?

This fails as a false comparison fallacy, in addition to being ignorant and ridiculous.

The Constitution safeguards citizens from discrimination other than that based on race or national origin.

Just as government cannot disadvantage a class of persons based on race or national origin, so too is government prohibited from disadvantaging a class of persons because of personal choices concerning who someone is or how one decides to live his life: whether to have a child or not, whether or not to marry someone of the sAlsex, and decisions as to what gender with which a person wishes to identify.

The issue is not just skin color or physical traits, but the protected liberty of choice and freedom of expression.
The government can disadvantage people of a certain classification and does so every day!

Active enemy combatants through the risk of lost of life through military action.

People that suffer from gender dysophia is not a protected class under our constitution. However,both federal and state governments should be mindful on how they treat such individuals. The best route is to ensure laws that does not complicate treatment.

Both the NC law and Obama directives actual does tcomplicate treatment for these individuals by making a political issue out of Identity.

"The government can disadvantage people of a certain classification and does so every day!"

Wrong.

When government seeks to restrict or preempt citizens’ rights, any measure seeking to do so must be rationally based, it must be supported with objective, documented evidence, and it must pursue a proper legislative end.

North Carolina’s ‘restroom’ law, for example, fails to meet all three of these criteria:

There is no rational basis to deny citizens the right to identify with their gender of choice – indeed, it’s predicated on irrational fear of change and diversity.

There is no objective, documented evidence in support of disadvantaging transgender persons.

And the North Carolina measure pursues no proper legislative end, it seeks only to disadvantage transgender Americans for no other reason than who they are, in violation of the Constitution (see, e.g., Romer v. Evans).

Go all the way back to the founding, only land holding while males of affluence were included. By design.

It's all about feelings.

This rant, in a country where you could legally marry a ten-year-old girl not so long ago.

So that makes dropping the age of consent down to 13 acceptable? While I find the whole thing of pre-teen marriage utterly repulsive and disgusting? Ten year old girls of a 100 years ago (because they were taught) had more real life skills than most women in their 20's. How and the fuck can you even make argument that maybe the age of consent should be lowered? You are the second leftard that has gotten on board with that........you need help.

It's all about feelings.

This rant, in a country where you could legally marry a ten-year-old girl not so long ago.

So that makes dropping the age of consent down to 13 acceptable? While I find the whole thing of pre-teen marriage utterly repulsive and disgusting? Ten year old girls of a 100 years ago (because they were taught) had more real life skills than most women in their 20's. How and the fuck can you even make argument that maybe the age of consent should be lowered? You are the second leftard that has gotten on board with that........you need help.
I never said up or down, I said it's pretty stupid to bitch about the age of consent in a country where you could marry a ten-year-old.

And the age of consent should depend on just one thing, the age of your partner until it no longer matters.

Wrong.

Go all the way back to the founding, only land holding while males of affluence were included. By design.
Non sequitur fallacy.

It's all about feelings.

I don't care what you do, buddy. Your post is fantasizing about some pedophilia debate that isn't happening. Are you a Jerry Sandusky Republican?

Are you a Garry Studds leftard? Don't try to classify me, ass wipe...I am an island unto myself with very few peers. I know what this clown show you call "politics" is all about. You couldn't walk ten feet in my shoes much less a mile.....so have a heapin' helpin' of "Go fuck yourself".....I've got plenty and don't be shy about asking for seconds.......I'm a giver.

Wrong.

Non sequitur fallacy.

Or you can cling to the denial of the american creation mythology.

Are you a Garry Studds leftard? Don't try to classify me, ass wipe...I am an island unto myself with very few peers. I know what this clown show you call "politics" is all about. You couldn't walk ten feet in my shoes much less a mile.....so have a heapin' helpin' of "Go fuck yourself".....I've got plenty and don't be shy about asking for seconds.......I'm a giver.

Don't try to classify me, ass wipe...

Dale, you cannot do that constantly to others and rationally resent it when it's done to you.

Don't classify people? You put LGBT and NAMBLA in the same sentence as though they are the same.

I couldn't walk 10 feet in your shoes, what? These non sequitur rants about your superiority complex (hiding god knows what) are a hoot to read.

Dale, you cannot do that constantly to others and rationally resent it when it's done to you.

Tit for tat.......respect begets respect. I am not gonna let some douche try and put me in some neat little category and then lump me in with those that he lamely tries to flame......not that I couldn't verbally kick his ass by claiming to be a neocon (shudders at the mere thought of doing so)...seriously, he has nothing anyway.

Tit for tat.......respect begets respect. I am not gonna let some douche try and put me in some neat little category and then lump me in with those that he lamely tries to flame......not that I couldn't verbally kick his ass by claiming to be a neocon (shudders at the mere thought of doing so)...seriously, he has nothing anyway.

There's nothing neat about assholes.:banana:

Don't classify people? You put LGBT and NAMBLA in the same sentence as though they are the same.

I couldn't walk 10 feet in your shoes, what? These non sequitur rants about your superiority complex (hiding god knows what) are a hoot to read.

Steve Baldwin published the following in the Regent University Law Review regarding homosexuality and pedophilia:

“ Indeed, some NAMBLA chapters meet at mainstream gay centers such as Philadelphia’s Gay and Lesbian Community Center. NAMBLA’s meetings and conferences always feature mainstream gay leaders and speakers. For example, Don Kilhefner, of the Los Angeles Gay Community Service Center, gave a speech to Los Angeles NAMBLA members on the subject of "The Significance of Man/Boy Love in the Gay Community.
The most comprehensive gay networking website, the Queer Resource Directory ....links every gay group in the country including NAMBLA and other homosexual groups that focus on youth. NAMBLA marches in gay pride parades with the consent of the gay leadership. Many of the homosexual movement’s most prominent leaders endorse NAMBLA and its goals. Gay authors and leaders such as Allen Ginsberg, Gayle Rubin, Larry Kramer (founder of ACT-UP), Pat Califia, Jane Rule, Michael Kearns, and Michel Foucault have all written in favor of either NAMBLA or man-boy relationships. Harry Hay, whom many consider the founder of the American homosexual movement, invited NAMBLA members to march with him in the 1993 "March on Washington" gay rights parade. He also marched in the 1986 Los Angeles gay parade wearing a shirt emblazoned with the words "NAMBLA walks with me."

Leading mainstream homosexual newspapers and magazines such as the Advocate, Edge, Metroline, The Guide, and The San Francisco Sentinel have not only published pro-NAMBLA articles and columns but also many have editorialized in favor of NAMBLA and sex with children.[1]

What side dishes would you like to go with your plate of crow, dumb fuck......and "yeah", I know more than you...infinitely more.

Steve Baldwin published the following in the Regent University Law Review regarding homosexuality and pedophilia:

“ Indeed, some NAMBLA chapters meet at mainstream gay centers such as Philadelphia’s Gay and Lesbian Community Center. NAMBLA’s meetings and conferences always feature mainstream gay leaders and speakers. For example, Don Kilhefner, of the Los Angeles Gay Community Service Center, gave a speech to Los Angeles NAMBLA members on the subject of "The Significance of Man/Boy Love in the Gay Community.
The most comprehensive gay networking website, the Queer Resource Directory ....links every gay group in the country including NAMBLA and other homosexual groups that focus on youth. NAMBLA marches in gay pride parades with the consent of the gay leadership. Many of the homosexual movement’s most prominent leaders endorse NAMBLA and its goals. Gay authors and leaders such as Allen Ginsberg, Gayle Rubin, Larry Kramer (founder of ACT-UP), Pat Califia, Jane Rule, Michael Kearns, and Michel Foucault have all written in favor of either NAMBLA or man-boy relationships. Harry Hay, whom many consider the founder of the American homosexual movement, invited NAMBLA members to march with him in the 1993 "March on Washington" gay rights parade. He also marched in the 1986 Los Angeles gay parade wearing a shirt emblazoned with the words "NAMBLA walks with me."

Leading mainstream homosexual newspapers and magazines such as the Advocate, Edge, Metroline, The Guide, and The San Francisco Sentinel have not only published pro-NAMBLA articles and columns but also many have editorialized in favor of NAMBLA and sex with children.[1]

What side dishes would you like to go with your plate of crow, dumb fuck......and "yeah", I know more than you...infinitely more.

Conservapedia is bullshit. Find another source. In the meantime, liberals want to legalize pedophilia about as much as conservatives do.

Or, maybe Jerry wants to keep talking about it.

Forum List

Back