🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be....?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... and what (other than having sex) would you be doing?

I'd be somewhere like this, drinking a bloody mary......

waking up in the french quarter of new orleans....it would be quiet...just trash trucks and late night drunks going home...

I need to go to NO. Never been. Looks neat/fun. I would LOVE to go to Mardi Gras but no sure we would be able to handle that.

Plus, hub doesn't like jazz/blues and I'd want to stop at every place and listen because I love it!

Bed, sleeping.

Not waiting on the wasp I'm replacing who decided to change today's 4pm meeting to 7am last night at 7:45 and appears to have forgotten how to read her watch.

Bed, sleeping.

Not waiting on the wasp I'm replacing who decided to change today's 4pm meeting to 7am last night at 7:45 and appears to have forgotten how to read her watch.

7am.... no way I could have any effective meeting at that hour. Coffee needs to kick in .... hope she shows up soon!

Somewhere down in the Everglades hoping we did not need to gas up before going out for the day.

I'd like to be right where I am, but with today's task of grocery shopping taken care of by a good fairy, and also unloaded and put away. Oh, and a delicious dinner set before me before she leaves.

th

But thunderstorms predicted all day

Bed, sleeping.

7am.... no way I could have any effective meeting at that hour. Coffee needs to kick in .... hope she shows up soon!

I work construction, every day starts at 7 AM.

I hear Hoth is nice this time of year.

visit_hoth_by_thesteele-d58gnky.jpg

Tauntaun excursions! LOL! I remember when my boys were young Star Wars being on a constant loop on our TV! I think I may have The Empire Strikes Back committed to memory!

construction...be you the nfg laborer or the walking boss.....it all starts at 7 am....i like that hubby has moved up over the years....he is now the punch list guy or the miracle a day guy ....egos boys egos...but now he works in a lot of homes with the clients there.....on those days he wont go in till it fits the clients routine....

one lady client...informed him that if he showed up at 7:30 am...she would be nekkid enjoying a cup of coffee....no one could figure that one out....lol

This exact second? 700 miles away, just got off of work and have a craving for portillos in Chicago an Italian beef sandwich fries and a coke

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 54
This exact second? 700 miles away, just got off of work and have a craving for portillos in Chicago an Italian beef sandwich fries and a coke

That will look good in a few hour..... too early!!! :)

Forum List

Back