If you could change anything in the world/American politics, what would it be?

If you think you're right you shouldn't have to make up lies and distortions to prove it. If you don't retract a lie or, worse, just keep repeating it, you're out of office.

state your reason why and how would you do it
Heh. Tax expenditures of course. I would ban them. Make them illegal.

Why? Because they cost $1.4 trillion EVERY YEAR. That's twice what we spend on welfare.

By eliminating tax expenditures, we would achieve several things:

1) Entities/people earning identical incomes would pay identical taxes. We currently have an insane system were they are paying radically different taxes.

2) We could lower tax rates for EVERYONE.

3) The budget would be balanced.

4) Borrowing would end. The debt could be paid off, and then tax rates lowered for EVERYONE even more.

5) Special interests would no longer have an incentive to bribe our politicians to add tax expenditures to the tax code. They have been adding them at the rate of one a day for two decades! Without the ability to do this any more, the money spigot of bribes to our politicians would dry up. Instant campaign finance reform, the RIGHT WAY.

Am I restricted me to just one thing? I have other things I would do, too.

I'd replace the Democratic Party with an America-oriented political party.

I'm not too particular how it would be done. :auiqs.jpg:
As I recall more Americans voted for Dems in the last election so maybe it is the GOP that is not America-oriented.

Democrats voting for Democrats is no surprise. 50 years of nonsense in public education, media and culture will produce all kinds of confused, sloganeering nincompoops.

To accomplish your "fundamental change" you will need far more than a popular vote, guaranteed.

As I recall more Americans voted for Dems in the last election so maybe it is the GOP that is not America-oriented.

Democrats voting for Democrats is no surprise. 50 years of nonsense in public education, media and culture will produce all kinds of confused, sloganeering nincompoops.

To accomplish your "fundamental change" you will need far more than a popular vote, guaranteed.
So the majority of Americans are confused nincompoops but you are clear-headed? Sounds to me like you not only hate America but also hate Americans.

Replacing all the brainless partisan sheeple that keep voting for their own enslavement with intelligent, rational life forms.

"I visualize a time when we will be to robots what dogs are to humans, and I’m rooting for the machines.” —Claude Shannon

Sloganeering nincompoops.

"Drain the swamp!"

"Lock her up!"

"Build the wall!"

Eliminate the Federal Government, the bureaucracy it supports and the military industrial complex it likewise supports.

All states realize the terrible danger it is to world peace and American freedom simultaneously, so they all withdraw and replace it with the articles of confederation.

So the majority of Americans are confused nincompoops but you are clear-headed? Sounds to me like you not only hate America but also hate Americans.
Kids in their 20s know nothing.

Your premise rests on two very shaky assumptions.

1. The voters decide the elections
2. The voters are well informed enough to know how to vote.

Eliminate the Federal Government, the bureaucracy it supports and the military industrial complex it likewise supports.

All states realize the terrible danger it is to world peace and American freedom simultaneously, so they all withdraw and replace it with the articles of confederation.

We tried states rights, they devoled into feudal states and slavery. The deal with the military is that it became a for profit enteprise and public funding trough for the private war profiteer industry.

Your premise rests on two very shaky assumptions.

1. The voters decide the elections
2. The voters are well informed enough to know how to vote.
And just who will decide #2, concentratd wealth and power?

Forum List

Back