If you could go back and change one thing in your life what would it be?

I would not change anything as all events and circumstances have made me who I am today. I have a great life and a great son. There is nothing on this planet that I would ever want to do to change that.

There are quite a few things I would change, but the singular biggest mistake I ever made was marrying one of the craziest women on the planet.

I used to be attracted to crazy women. They are real demons in bed. But I went a bridge too far with that one.

Hoo boy. The things I could tell you...

I would have signed up for karate 12 years ago when I was assaulted by a (now ex) boyfriend.

See, that just makes me mad, simply mad. Any guy who will hit a girl makes me want to be a violent person, but I gave that up in the 80's. I never hit a woman, but I dated 2 girls whose former bf's hit them, and I was tempted to go back to those guys and teach them a thing or two. Actually did to one, but it didn't turn out like I wanted.

I want to believe that I have learned from my errors.... and I am wiser for it now.... so I could not change anything.

Forum List

Back