If you could go back in time and stop one historical event, what would it be?

Lol, I love the way you kids talk all big and bad while you're sitting in your parents basement hiding behind your mommy's computer screen. Do yourself a favor douche, stick to talking tough from behind the screen or I see a lot of ass whippings in your future puss.
I'm at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, Ca every Friday for happy hour between 4:30pm-5:30pm
if you care to say something to me face-to-face.

I'll even go one better than that!

The rest is on you, man. I walk my talk, do you walk yours?
Lemme guess, you're the one in the blue shirt sitting between Weird Al Yankovich and Owen Wilson, right?

Do you mean the point that you're a douche? No I got that just fine. As for coming out?, no, sweetness is just the polite word I use when addressing a bitch, sweetness.

I'm the douche? You haven't looked in a mirror for a while, have you? You can't hide it now, you're out. What's your prison name? Heidi? Gretchen? I betcha you just love it when the black boys bend you over and have their way with you.

Lol, I love the way you kids talk all big and bad while you're sitting in your parents basement hiding behind your mommy's computer screen. Do yourself a favor douche, stick to talking tough from behind the screen or I see a lot of ass whippings in your future puss.

Talk about internet tough guys. By the way my last job was Law Enforcement, I've had criminal morons like you try to kick my ass, none succeeded. One of my jobs was self defense training, want a lesson?

I'm the douche? You haven't looked in a mirror for a while, have you? You can't hide it now, you're out. What's your prison name? Heidi? Gretchen? I betcha you just love it when the black boys bend you over and have their way with you.

Talk about internet tough guys. By the way my last job was Law Enforcement, I've had criminal morons like you try to kick my ass, none succeeded. One of my jobs was self defense training, want a lesson?

I doubt you were in law enforcement as most PD's require you to pass basic intelligence tests, which I can see from your posts you could never do. As for the rest of your nonsense, lol, that's what it is, nonsense. I live in Southern Md. My gym has a ring. Care to give me a lesson PM me. Glad to oblige. You'll be ok. Hospital less than 10 miles from the gym.

I doubt you were in law enforcement as most PD's require you to pass basic intelligence tests, which I can see from your posts you could never do. As for the rest of your nonsense, lol, that's what it is, nonsense. I live in Southern Md. My gym has a ring. Care to give me a lesson PM me. Glad to oblige. You'll be ok. Hospital less than 10 miles from the gym.
You keep telling yourself that Nancy, I love the way you scum bag neo-Nazis/KKKers actually think you have some form of working cognition. Your desire for violence proves just the opposite. It doesn't matter anyway, I live out west but if I was still in Northern VA I might have taken you up on that.
Oh and Southern Maryland? That explains a lot.

Last edited:
Oh and by the way Nancy, given that most scum like you tend to fund their hate with illegal endeavors, I'd be willing to bet you're as dirty as they come. Yup, I might pursue that hunch.

If I could go back in time with an outline of today's problems, I'd go back to about 1910 and explain to the States that if they passed the 17th Amendment rather than remedy the criminality that taking advantage of it required, I'd plead with them not to crater to doing it with all my heart and soul's passion, as it has changed America from being a republic to being a defacto democracy without the majority of Senators being decent, hard-nosed people to stop stupidity in its tracks, keeping America on the good side of life.

Passing it undermined the founder's balance to keeping unity. Its passage was done because it was deemed the easy way out of depraved human behaviors by a minority of Senators. The right thing to have done would have been to punish the abusers in some way that would deprive them of holding any public office for life. That's why we have people in Congress who have been convicted of high crimes while in office getting re-elected based on their criminality and ease of control by negative forces with a lot of money to re-elect an incorrigible.

Without decent men and/or women of sterling moral character representing their state, the nation has suffered to become what it is now--a governing body of extremists trying to beat back other extremists, with a minority of nice guys doing the harder and harder job of managing 325,000,000 Americans in a moral manner.

The only way that may happen is if rigidly honorable people win militarily against very deleterious entities cramming their lies down America's craw.

If I could go back in time with an outline of today's problems, I'd go back to about 1910 and explain to the States that if they passed the 17th Amendment rather than remedy the criminality that taking advantage of it required, I'd plead with them not to crater to doing it with all my heart and soul's passion, as it has changed America from being a republic to being a defacto democracy without the majority of Senators being decent, hard-nosed people to stop stupidity in its tracks, keeping America on the good side of life.

Passing it undermined the founder's balance to keeping unity. Its passage was done because it was deemed the easy way out of depraved human behaviors by a minority of Senators. The right thing to have done would have been to punish the abusers in some way that would deprive them of holding any public office for life. That's why we have people in Congress who have been convicted of high crimes while in office getting re-elected based on their criminality and ease of control by negative forces with a lot of money to re-elect an incorrigible.

Without decent men and/or women of sterling moral character representing their state, the nation has suffered to become what it is now--a governing body of extremists trying to beat back other extremists, with a minority of nice guys doing the harder and harder job of managing 325,000,000 Americans in a moral manner.

The only way that may happen is if rigidly honorable people win militarily against very deleterious entities cramming their lies down America's craw.

Ineresting concept Becki, but I don't know if the 17th Amendment would make any difference once the door was open for those in government to benefit themselves at our expense. It is an allure that has corrupted many otherwise decent men and women.

I honestly think it would require a Constitutional Amendment now that would prevent those in government, whether elected, appointed, or employed, from enacting ANY law, policy, or regulation that would benefit themselves or any person, group, demographic, or entity, that did not benefit all regardless of politics or socioeconomic situation.

In other words, we have to take away their ability to increase their personal power, influence, authority, and/or personal fortunes at our expense, or allow them to exempt themselves from the consequences of the laws and regulation they impose on the rest of us.

That one thing would restore the Founders' concept that Teddy Roosevelt and those who have followed him destroyed, and we would again have true public servants going to Washington instead of the career politicians and bureaucrats that we now have. Even some of the strongest and most well intentioned are too quickly corrupted and ruined by the current system.

You keep telling yourself that Nancy, I love the way you scum bag neo-Nazis/KKKers actually think you have some form of working cognition. Your desire for violence proves just the opposite. It doesn't matter anyway, I live out west but if I was still in Northern VA I might have taken you up on that.

Here's the facts sweetness I am not a Neo-Nazi nor a Klucker. I am family man, a land owner and small business owner, a PT Pastor, a Sunday School teacher and a former Marine. I am also a believer in facts and history, and my opinions are based on my personal experiences, my personal observations and my study of the historical facts and current events regarding the races. Now on to living in Southern Maryland explaining a lot. What exactly would that be explaining sweetness? See I am a transplant here and have lived here for a short time. I was born and raised on E. 26th St. in NYC NY in the same hospital my Father was born in. Left NYC in 81 for Parris Island and after serving went back and lived there until I moved South, Chester Va., in 95 and then onto Southern Md. in 2000. So exactly what does me living in Southern Md. for these past 13yrs explain sweetness? See, you bloviate on and on about things you're clueless about. You pull stuff out of you rear end and call them facts. Run along son, you speak like a man with a paper ass.

Oh and by the way Nancy, given that most scum like you tend to fund their hate with illegal endeavors, I'd be willing to bet you're as dirty as they come. Yup, I might pursue that hunch.

You'd spend your time better pursuing your brain dumbass. It's obvious from your posts that it abandoned you a long, long, long time ago.

Here's the facts sweetness I am not a Neo-Nazi nor a Klucker. I am family man, a land owner and small business owner, a PT Pastor, a Sunday School teacher and a former Marine. I am also a believer in facts and history, and my opinions are based on my personal experiences, my personal observations and my study of the historical facts and current events regarding the races. Now on to living in Southern Maryland explaining a lot. What exactly would that be explaining sweetness? See I am a transplant here and have lived here for a short time. I was born and raised on E. 26th St. in NYC NY in the same hospital my Father was born in. Left NYC in 81 for Parris Island and after serving went back and lived there until I moved South, Chester Va., in 95 and then onto Southern Md. in 2000. So exactly what does me living in Southern Md. for these past 13yrs explain sweetness? See, you bloviate on and on about things you're clueless about. You pull stuff out of you rear end and call them facts. Run along son, you speak like a man with a paper ass.

You're a pastor? Sure thing there Nancy, unless you're calling your devil worshiping pastoring. I see that being a Marine didn't help you either, too bad. Dishonorable discharge?
As for bloviating you have that down pat as your cherry picking of historical fact and responses to me shows.
NYC? Even worse...... :cuckoo:
Not neo or KKK..... Okay, so National Alliance it is. Good to know.
I guess one could describe pimping and drug dealing as a small business. :dunno:

Last edited:

You'd spend your time better pursuing your brain dumbass. It's obvious from your posts that it abandoned you a long, long, long time ago.

Boy do you know how to project!! :clap2:

I would love to be a fly on the wall in that Sunday School class. I wonder. . . .Westboro Baptist?. . . .naw, it couldn't be.

You're a pastor? Sure thing there Nancy, unless you're calling your devil worshiping pastoring. I see that being a Marine didn't help you either, too bad. Dishonorable discharge?
As for bloviating you have that down pat as your cherry picking of historical fact and responses to me shows.
I guess one could describe pimping and drug dealing as a small business. :dunno:

Well sweetness, the fact that I called myself a former Marine and not an ex-Marine it would be obvious to anyone who had any knowledge on the subject that I was honorably discharged, as an NCO as a matter of fact. Now you claim I cherry pick historical fact. Well sweetness, I stated facts, the onus is now on you to disprove the facts I gave or to give facts that would show mine to be wrong, you cannot do this of course or you already would have, so once again I say you pull crap from your rear end. Not even sure what the National Alliance was had to look it up, but I find it funny that YOU seem to be up on all the psycho groups out there right down to having pics on your computer of your favorites in drag. Now we get to pimping and dope dealing, lol. You're on dangerous ground here punk. Slander and libel come to mind. Might be a good idea to not let your eagle mouth write checks your little sparrow ass can't cash.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in that Sunday School class. I wonder. . . .Westboro Baptist?. . . .naw, it couldn't be.

Nope, regular ole Southern Baptist church. I'd be more than happy to educate you on any topic involving Christianity, the Lord, or the history of the Christian faith one on one no need to be a fly on the wall.

Nope, regular ole Southern Baptist church. I'd be more than happy to educate you on any topic involving Christianity, the Lord, or the history of the Christian faith one on one no need to be a fly on the wall.

I'm sure you could. And though you are no different than a lot of our USMBers and probably an okay guy, the way you express yourself to others isn't exactly what I look for in a church. I'll stick to my own version of Christianity, but thanks for the invitation. Southern Baptists in southern Maryland sure are different than the Southern Baptists around here.

Well sweetness, the fact that I called myself a former Marine and not an ex-Marine it would be obvious to anyone who had any knowledge on the subject that I was honorably discharged, as an NCO as a matter of fact. Now you claim I cherry pick historical fact. Well sweetness, I stated facts, the onus is now on you to disprove the facts I gave or to give facts that would show mine to be wrong, you cannot do this of course or you already would have, so once again I say you pull crap from your rear end. Not even sure what the National Alliance was had to look it up, but I find it funny that YOU seem to be up on all the psycho groups out there right down to having pics on your computer of your favorites in drag. Now we get to pimping and dope dealing, lol. You're on dangerous ground here punk. Slander and libel come to mind. Might be a good idea to not let your eagle mouth write checks your little sparrow ass can't cash.

Yo, numb nuts, it's a message board, you know opinions. Good luck with a law suit, even if some lawyer is dumb enough or desperate enough to take it any judge would toss it out when it is submitted.
I've met posers who claim to be "former Marines", notice I capitalized Marines, I did that for a reason, back in the 70s my Marines called me Doc. and we didn't tolerate racist pukes.
You obviously don't know how debate works, I don't have to prove your "facts", you do.
As for being up on nut job groups, already told you I was in Law Enforcement.
But everything you post shows that our wittle wasist is but hurt, but then you should be used to that.
MD does allow same sex marriage so I guess calling yourself a family man is correct. :thup:

I'll give you one thing, you are entertaining........ :lmao:

Last edited:

Yea, we really don't want We, the People to have much say in who our representatives are. It is better left to government pols, party bosses and bureaucrats.

I love how easy it is to exposes how much you right wing authoritarians hate We, the people and are always trying to create some form of an aristocracy with the least amount of people having a say. It IS the very core of conservatism.

Q: What is conservatism?
A: Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy.

Q: What is wrong with conservatism?
A: Conservatism is incompatible with democracy, prosperity, and civilization in general. It is a destructive system of inequality and prejudice that is founded on deception and has no place in the modern world.

Forum List

Back