If you didn't catch Matthew Mcconaughey from the White House breifing room, live, You need to

In the time I served I saw a lot of brave dedicated troops. I also saw some douche bags.

Being in the military doesn't exempt anybody from being a nutcase.

No different than civilian life.

If you can be trusted with a rifle in the military based upon your age then you can be trusted in civilian life.

However, the Second Amendment is not about the government trusting anybody. There is no test of trust in "shall not be infringed". It is a Constitutional right.
Requiring one to be 21 years of age to purchase a firearm is not an infringement on the right to keep and bear arms.

Actually, White 6 was suggesting in his original post that the NRA as a group, gun lobbyists and others blindly defend the 2nd sans a proper concern for protecting the kids.
sans proper concern ?

Good! Then move the draft, and enlistment age accordingly…
i have no problem with requiring someone to be at least 21 yrs of age to buy an ar 15 and i also believe there should be a waver for that requirement for military under 21 yrs of age . if someone joins at the age of 18 and serves 2 yrs they should be allowed to buy at 20 yrs of age .

i know what you're saying and thats what i expected from him ...but i got to admit that he came across as very reasonable and thoughtful ...
He is a fucking actor. He gets paid to act reasonable and likable. His job was to provide cover for the RINOs to go along with the Democrat's agenda of infringing upon our Constitutional rights.

Nothing he said was really reasonable when you really look at it.

Background checks are useless.

Wait times are useless,

Red flag laws are a gross violation of due process.

It is wrong to deprive 18, 19 and 20 year olds of their Constitutional rights.

Hell the sonofabitch a few months ago was advocating a ban on semi auto firearms so you know he is bat shit crazy anti gun nut. Just like most rich Hollywood Libtards.

Requiring one to be 21 years of age to purchase a firearm is not an infringement on the right to keep and bear arms.
We will just have to agree to disagree on this because you are dead ass wrong.

The answer to infringement is always no.
i dont see an age limit on ar rifles as infringement ... i also believe military and law enforcement under the age of 21 should get a waver on the age limit.

I cannot post the video, not out yet, but it will undoubtedly be available later. No matter what side of the gun debate, or what party you belong to, or like me, not a party member, you need to see his presentation, on the Uvalde shooting and his plea for reforms to stop this ongoing carnage across our country.

As a gun owner, raised with guns, trained to be responsible with weapons by my own dad, I can say I support his message of being able to advance legislation that will move us forward and indeed make the 2nd amendment even more relevant, than we are being sold by both sides of the political divide. Saying the 2nd amendment is paramount to considerations of protecting our kids, our schools, our churches, our public spaces, must take precedence. To do otherwise, out of hand, as usual is bullshit.
View attachment 655065Watch live: Actor Matthew McConaughey joins White House press briefing on guns
Just what we need another millionaire that none of the mess affects telling us what we must do. Fuck him.

He is a fucking actor. He gets paid to act reasonable and likable. His job was to provide cover for the RINOs to go along with the Democrat's agenda of infringing upon our Constitutional rights.

Nothing he said was really reasonable when you really look at it.

Background checks are useless.

Wait times are useless,

Red flag laws are a gross violation of due process.

It is wrong to deprive 18, 19 and 20 year olds of their Constitutional rights.

Hell the sonofabitch a few months ago was advocating a ban on semi auto firearms so you know he is bat shit crazy anti gun nut. Just like most rich Hollywood Libtards.
he spoke about better security at schools also .

he spoke about better security at schools also .
While advocating four stupid things that are blatant infringments upon our Consitional rights. He was paid to sound reasonable. Some gullible people fell for it.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this because you are dead ass wrong.
No, I'm not. States may enforce reasonable gun regulations. Requiring one to be at least 21 years of age in order to purchase firearms in one's own name is not the same thing as forbidding one under the age of 21 to use firearms. No sensible lawyer would attempt to challenge such prohibitions, and the Courts would never hear such challenges.

Last edited:
I didn't watch it and have no interest.

If he only talked about guns, he is trying to deceive, not fix the problem.

If he talked about mental health, the breakdown of the nuclear family, the role of the media, the desensitization to violence in our culture, the ramping up of general levels of hostility by culture warriors and any of a number of OTHER factors besides guns, them he is genuinely interested in addressing the problem.

Which did he do?

Actually, White 6 was suggesting in his original post that the NRA as a group, gun lobbyists and others blindly defend the 2nd sans a proper concern for protecting the kids.
I'm not sure it really matters.

Fine, let folks have that perspective.

One of the emphasis of study in political science are interest groups and stake holders.

The theory here, is that for every interest group, there will be a counteracting, and equally powerful group lobbying in D.C.

SO? Folks can blitz propaganda, whining about the undue influence of the NRA. . . And? Folks that support the right to bear arms, can just whine back. . . :auiqs.jpg:

Does anyone seriously think if the opposing interest group gets their way, that Mikey is going to give up the guns on his security detail? :dunno:

He doesn't care about the lower and middle class rights to self-defense, only his own. Any gun laws, will still make room for the elites to have private security firms to be able to own guns, you can bet on that. . .

All this talk about "gun control," by these folks opposed to the NRA? COMPLETE BULLSHIT AND HYPOCRISY.

". . Michael Bloomberg, the former New York City mayor and founder and owner of global financial services and media company Bloomberg LP, is the founder and the primary funder of Everytown. Bloomberg founded the anti-gun group in April 2014 as a rival to the influence of the pro-Second Amendment National Rifle Association.[1] Everytown’s 2015 tax return shows the group reporting total revenue of about $39.5 million.[2] Bloomberg had initially pledged about $50 million to fund anti-gun campaigns through the lobbying group during the 2014 election cycle.[3]

The group maintains an active presence on social media with Twitter and Facebook accounts where it advertises and promotes gun control campaigns. Everytown’s website includes a section that enables activist to locate events that are closest to their neighborhoods. The group has donated tens of thousands, and in some instances, hundreds of thousands of dollars to state-level organizations that support gun control.. . . "

Everytown launches ads targeting GOP lawmakers to act on gun-safety measures​

190530070936-01-michael-bloomberg-file.jpg

While advocating four stupid things that are blatant infringments upon our Consitional rights. He was paid to sound reasonable. Some gullible people fell for it.
The only things he mentioned that I would adamantly oppose are national background checks and national Red Flag Laws for obvious reasons that you and I appreciate. I'm okay with the rest of what he said.

Stick to movies Matthew, back in the Hollyweird where you belong. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure it really matters.

Fine, let folks have that perspective.

One of the emphasis of study in political science are interest groups and stake holders.

The theory here, is that for every interest group, there will be a counteracting, and equally powerful group lobbying in D.C.

SO? Folks can blitz propaganda, whining about the undue influence of the NRA. . . And? Folks that support the right to bear arms, can just whine back. . . :auiqs.jpg:

Does anyone seriously think if the opposing interest group gets their way, that Mikey is going to give up the guns on his security detail? :dunno:

He doesn't care about the lower and middle class rights to self-defense, only his own. Any gun laws, will still make room for the elites to have private security firms to be able to own guns, you can bet on that. . .

All this talk about "gun control," by these folks opposed to the NRA? COMPLETE BULLSHIT AND HYPOCRISY.

". . Michael Bloomberg, the former New York City mayor and founder and owner of global financial services and media company Bloomberg LP, is the founder and the primary funder of Everytown. Bloomberg founded the anti-gun group in April 2014 as a rival to the influence of the pro-Second Amendment National Rifle Association.[1] Everytown’s 2015 tax return shows the group reporting total revenue of about $39.5 million.[2] Bloomberg had initially pledged about $50 million to fund anti-gun campaigns through the lobbying group during the 2014 election cycle.[3]

The group maintains an active presence on social media with Twitter and Facebook accounts where it advertises and promotes gun control campaigns. Everytown’s website includes a section that enables activist to locate events that are closest to their neighborhoods. The group has donated tens of thousands, and in some instances, hundreds of thousands of dollars to state-level organizations that support gun control.. . . "

Everytown launches ads targeting GOP lawmakers to act on gun-safety measures​

190530070936-01-michael-bloomberg-file.jpg
Well and truly said. Now I'll read your links.

Wow, seriously?

Post it.

That would end thread, real quick.

One, let’s ban the assault weapons for civilians. This is a no-brainer. And to my friends out there that are responsible owners of these recreational assault weapons that they use for recreation, please let’s just take one for the team here and set it down. That issue saves lives.”

The pecker fuck even asked responsible gun owners to give up their guns because of irresponsible gun owners.

FUCK HIM.

Last edited:
Also....how ridiculous to put an actor as the official voice, as the spokeman for the WH! :cuckoo:

Total clown show....that's what this stolen Administration is and will be till the end.

Forum List

Back