If you got the shot but also got COVID, why arent you frustrated for being lied to?

Listen to this prick contradict himself. They can't help themselves.

The bigger dude claims whites hold him back and then brags that he makes more money then them and is much smarter.

How can whites have held him back and he makes more money then them? holy fk. came straight out the guys mouth. He proved after he opened his mouth, he ain't smarter that's for sure. He can't see his own contradiction.

that much stupid is too much to try and cure.

Blacks in this country are like everyone else, they hit the lotto in life. Democrats are stupid fucks for spitting on that

Blacks in this country are like everyone else, they hit the lotto in life. Democrats are stupid fucks for spitting on that
They play the game. Loud and not that good. Otherwise, we would be circling Mars now and even landing by the tens of trillions of dollars blown.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Joe Biden said if you get the experimental gene therapy shot, you will not get COVID.

Why is this lie accepted?

Its verifiable.
Half truths avail you nothing..... if YOU pay attention GET THE SHOTS you may not die, or ever even get the Virus.

Independent thinker ? What a fucking joke . You don't think at all.

Challenge ... accepted.

So list things that Democrats publicly disagree on without trying to destroy whoever goes against the party line.

Three or four examples should do it, go ....

they lied to you. The CDC now says that 40% of hospitalization were vaxxed and fully vaxxed folks. OOOPPPs, can you say, say what?

You ready for some math? You sure? 90% of people over 50 are fully vaxed. That meant 9Xs the population has vaccine- yet hospitalizations of unvaxed are not 9Xs higher… they aren’t even the same.. they are less… again with 9Xs the population. That means vaxed are 15X-20Xs less likely to be hospitalized if you cared.

That vaccines reduces the severity of symptoms for those that catch it and help others avoid catching it.

Gotcha, so he read the label. Wow, that was brilliant, he even kept his pants on while he said it.

Trump pushed it through in less than a year. But Biden told us what we already knew. I mean that's way better

Why do you people keep beating that same dead horse?? You should be embarrassed and would be if you were smater. Biden mispoke one time many months ago. The message has been consistent from Biden and everyone else for a long time now. If you get the vaxx you are far less likely to get Covid and if you do it will most likely be a mild case.

Tnen YOU PEOPLE turn around and LIE by saying that the fact that anybody at all who is vaxxed gets Covid is proof that the Vaxx does not work . I just don't know if it is dishonesty or just plain stupidity

“Misspoke”?

I mean….come on.

That is pathetic.

Really? Why is that? Chances are that they stayed out of the ICU and on a ventilator, and better yet, they stayed out of the morgue . You have got it wrong about who the stupid people are.

You got receipts?

Are you going to claim there are no side effects?

You ready for some math? You sure? 90% of people over 50 are fully vaxed. That meant 9Xs the population has vaccine- yet hospitalizations of unvaxed are not 9Xs higher… they aren’t even the same.. they are less… again with 9Xs the population. That means vaxed are 15X-20Xs less likely to be hospitalized if you cared.
44% vaxxed hahaha

You got receipts?

Are you going to claim there are no side effects?
No I am not going to say that there are no POTENTIAL side effects. Nor will I will not say that those side effects can be serious in some cases, I am saying that the benefits and protections FAR out weigh the risks. So just cut the dishonest crap already.

No I am not going to say that there are no POTENTIAL side effects. Nor will I will not say that those side effects can be serious in some cases, I am saying that the benefits and protections FAR out weigh the risks. So just cut the dishonest crap already.

You cant make that reckless statement with any authenticity.

Maybe for some. Not for all. Mandates are wrong.

How? What evidence you got?

Forum List

Back