If you guys are tired of this fascist statist bullshit, you have to go to the polls

My dry cleaner told me that her son overheard his friend talking about Schiff punching his boyfriend in the face.

Schiff should be removed from office immediately.

Fascist.

We really are lost in hyperbole, arent we?

We don't even put effort into WORDS any more. Just spray out the first over the top thing that pops to mind.
so-youre-telling-me-antifa-fights-fascism-by-dressing-as-stormtroopers-beating-up-anyone-who-disagrees-with-them.jpg

Fascist.

We don't even put effort into WORDS any more. Just spray out the first over the top thing that pops to mind.
so-youre-telling-me-antifa-fights-fascism-by-dressing-as-stormtroopers-beating-up-anyone-who-disagrees-with-them.jpg
Agreed.

Why do you suppose both whacked-out ends of the spectrum are so intellectually lazy, unable to deploy the language with any level of nuance?

Fascist.

Agreed.

Why do you suppose both whacked-out ends of the spectrum are so intellectually lazy, unable to deploy the language with any level of nuance?
Both ends.................

Here we go again..............We are DEFENDING OURSELVES.........and in this very thread it is OUTRAGE over an attempted Coup of an Elected President...............

It is obvious in intent..............lacking of evidence..........and being done after 3 years of it already............

There comes a point........when the other side gets pissed off...........and we are there and beyond that.

Americans are angry...........You know that.

Fascist.

Agreed.

Here we go again..............We are DEFENDING OURSELVES.........and in this very thread it is OUTRAGE over an attempted Coup of an Elected President...............

It is obvious in intent..............lacking of evidence..........and being done after 3 years of it already............

There comes a point........when the other side gets pissed off...........and we are there and beyond that.

So you don't want to answer my question honestly.

Okay.

Fascist.

Agreed.

So you don't want to answer my question honestly.

Okay.
I just did.............we are responding to the attacks from the left.................this is a circus..........and we are tired of it.

Just like the past.........I've asked for comparisons to violence from the left versus the right......and have stated that our side could show it all day long.......left side not so much..........

After 3 years of assault by the Dems...........we are in NO WAY ready to PLAY NICE WITH THEM anymore.

They want Peace..................Bring back moderate Dems like the days of JFK.

The Far Left.............Can't be reasoned with............and they have taken over.

Fuck the left............Break out the Tar and Feathers for them

Bring it, bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why aren’t you pissed off the DNC fucked Bernie in 2016?
Pissed off is a little strong. I was disappointed when they did that. I think everyone should be given a fair chance. Even Trump. I was a lifelong Republican up to 2016. I gave Trump every chance to prove himself to be an honorable man and a good president. He failed miserably. Now I am ready to give Bernie the same chance. I’ve met him several times in my life and I know for a fact he is genuine. He cares about people. His views have never changed. He is a man of honor and that’s important.

Bring it, bitch.

Pissed off is a little strong. I was disappointed when they did that. I think everyone should be given a fair chance. Even Trump. I was a lifelong Republican up to 2016. I gave Trump every chance to prove himself to be an honorable man and a good president. He failed miserably. Now I am ready to give Bernie the same chance. I’ve met him several times in my life and I know for a fact he is genuine. He cares about people. His views have never changed. He is a man of honor and that’s important.

BERNIE...............

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Republican

Bring it, bitch.

Ok, so you were not a Bernie supporter in 2016.

Your feelings might be stronger had you voted for Bernie in the primaries.

The Dimms should skip impeachment. The Pubs are going in dry in the Senate should it come to that.

Schiff, Eric Ciaramella, Joe Biden and Hunter Biden will all be subpoenaed.

Do you lefties really want your corruption exposed? I know you don’t give a fuck about corruption on your side....but do you want it exposed?

Bring it, bitch.

BERNIE...............

Republican

You are ignorant.

Bring it, bitch.

My feelings couldn’t be stronger.

Trump has transformed me from a lifelong Republican to a Democrat.

He needs to resign for the good of the country.

Bring it, bitch.

We can get into it.

What specifically has he done that every other POTUS hasn’t done?

Bring it, bitch.

We can get into it.

I’ll get into this with you later today.

I’m driving home from upstate New York at the moment.

We can get into it.

I’ll get into this with you later today.

I’m driving home from upstate New York at the moment.

Get your talking points together.

Where did you go, Billyboom? You were supposed to get your talking points together and point out how Trump’s corruption is so particularly unique as compared to any other POTUS.

Forum List

Back