If you had the power to pardon your child for the same crime hunter was convicted of would you?

If you had the power would you pardon your son or daughter for the same crime hunter was convicted 4

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would. Facing 25 years for this crap is beyond stupid.
Murderers, rapists, gangsters, child molesters get less time with the average being 10 to 20 years OR LESS
it would depend on the sentence,, the chances of 25 yrs is slim to none

now my problem would be my guilt for failing as a father,
I would do a lot of soul searching to determine if I did enough to give him more personal responsibility or did I just do what joe did and facilitate his irresponsible behavior by paying or enabling his lifestyle,,

if I felt I did all I could and saw my son was going to die if he continued that same behavior I would let him go to jail and thank the judge and jury,,

if I was part of the cause of his behavior of course giving a pardon would be par for the course,,

Murderers, rapists, gangsters, child molesters get less time with the average being 10 to 20 years OR LESS
I doubt that he will be jailed. It must be mentioned however in all honesty that neither the DOJ nor the white house have interfered. That cannot be ignored.

Last edited:
it would depend on the sentence,, the chances of 25 yrs is slim to known,,

now my problem would be my guilt for failing as a father,
I would do a lot of soul searching to determine if I did enough to give him more personal responsibility or did I just do what joe did and facilitate his irresponsible behavior by paying or enabling his lifestyle,,

if I felt I did all I could and saw my son was going to die if he continued that same behavior I would let him go to jail and thank the judge and jury,,

if I was part of the cause of his behavior of course giving a pardon would be par for the course,,
Meh....the navy is rampant with drug abuse.....

I doubt that he will be nailed. It must be mentioned however in all honesty that neither the DOJ nor the white house have interfered. That cannot be ignored.
Except they tried to sweep it under the rug and only came to this position because they got busted. Imo that was a bigger crime than what hunter did.

I'll take that as a yes vote
to choose not to do or have something : to refrain deliberately and often with an effort of self-denial from an action or practice. abstain from drinking. 2. : to choose not to vote. Ten members voted for the proposal, six members voted against it, and two abstained.

Merriam Webster

to choose not to do or have something : to refrain deliberately and often with an effort of self-denial from an action or practice. abstain from drinking. 2. : to choose not to vote. Ten members voted for the proposal, six members voted against it, and two abstained.

Merriam Webster
Abstained=afraid to let others know what your true position is

Sentencing guide lines are for less than 3 years and the crackhead is a freaking attorney that should have known better. He deserves to know there are consequences. Also daddy won't be able to help in the tax evasion charges in CA.

Sentencing guide lines are for less than 3 years and the crackhead is a freaking attorney that should have known better. He deserves to know there are consequences. Also daddy won't be able to help in the tax evasion charges in CA.

daddy needs to be worried he doesnt get drug into the tax evasion charges,,

their lives are very connected,,

Forum List

Back