If you had the power to pardon your child for the same crime hunter was convicted of would you?

If you had the power would you pardon your son or daughter for the same crime hunter was convicted 4

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would. Facing 25 years for this crap is beyond stupid.
Murderers, rapists, gangsters, child molesters get less time with the average being 10 to 20 years OR LESS
Biden already said that he wouldn't pardon Hunter Biden, but he can still grant Hunter executive clemency. Which means Hunter remains a convicted felon, but he could lessen how long he has to spend in jail.

Such as if Hunter gets 25 years, Joe could cut some of 25 years, or all of it.

I would. Facing 25 years for this crap is beyond stupid.
Murderers, rapists, gangsters, child molesters get less time with the average being 10 to 20 years OR LESS
I know this much, if he is given a lengthy prison sentence he will be pardoned. Most likely after the election, either on one of his last days in office or one of his first days of re-election.

I know this much, if he is given a lengthy prison sentence he will be pardoned. Most likely after the election, either on one of his last days in office or one of his first days of re-election.

As I said, Joe Biden already said he wouldn't pardon Hunter Biden, so that is off the table.
I said that Biden could still use executive clemency, which means Hunter remains a convicted felon, but wouldn't have to serve his full sentence.

Do you have a point that addressed mine?

You said: "pknopp" - It would be as stupid as it is for those already sentenced.

As I said, have you heard of Richard M. Nixon? Pardoned by Gerald R. Ford, before he was even indicted.

You said: "pknopp" - It would be as stupid as it is for those already sentenced.

As I said, have you heard of Richard M. Nixon? Pardoned by Gerald R. Ford, before he was even indicted.

Many people have been pardoned. Now if you wish to address my point.

On Sunday, September 8, 1974, President Ford addressed the nation from the Oval Office to announce his decision to “grant a full, free and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed.”

That question he lied to requires self incrimination which is a violation of his 5th amendment rights.
The irony is that the NRA is fighting barring addicts from owning guns as a violation of the constitution.

Hunter should talk to the NRA, and appeal his conviction on constitutional grounds.

Unsure, haven't paid attention. Much like the stuff going on with Trump, I figure it's no matter to me and won't change my life in the least bit.

Many people have been pardoned. Now if you wish to address my point.
What point would that be?

From the record:

"Remodeling Maidiac" - I would. Facing 25 years for this crap is beyond stupid.

"pknopp" - It would be as stupid as it is for those already sentenced.
[

What were you addressing, if not about pardoning before or after when the sentence is imposed

Forum List

Back