🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you hate Ryan then please help us place Nancy Pelosi back into the speaker ship!

If you hate Ryan then please help us place Nancy Pelosi back into the speaker ship! So we can have sane government once again and a divided washington.
What a choice; Ryan or Pelosi. I clearly recall Nancy Pelosi's first announcement upon receiving the Speaker's gavel, she loudly said, "Impeachment (of George W. Bush) is off the table!" Her stated reason for that was it would be much too disruptive -- as if that elitist bastard's Presidency wasn't a major disruption to life in general.

The OP acts like Democrats didn't get the living shit kicked out of them. OP get a grip on reality, Democrats are at a 100 year low in terms of seats in congress. They lost the House, then the Senate, now the White House. The American people kicked them to the curb.

If you hate Ryan then please help us place Nancy Pelosi back into the speaker ship! So we can have sane government once again and a divided washington.

That has to be the dumbest fucking idea I've heard in a while

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

But what if you don't like Pelosi any more than you do Ryan?

Ryan insanely popular especially wisconsin. No chance of him ever not holding his position.

I sure see the word "hate" a lot.

Either the word has been diluted down like "racism" and "Hitler" to no longer mean much, or there are just a lot of angry, hateful people running around.

Which one do you suppose it is?

Last edited:

That's a joke.... right?

Would be like replacing this captain

titanic-captain-edward-j-smith.jpg

With this one

1097-8433939.jpg

:coffee:

So we can pass legislation to find out what is in it! The reason Paul Ryan is Speaker is because of Pelosi.

Nancy Pelosi is a complete nutter. She's your nutter so maybe it's harder to see, but she is part of the problem and most definitely not the solution.

Nancy Pelosi and sane in the same sentence. You are a "special" kind of snowflake aren't you?

I'm not a big fan of Ryan (or really any politician), but Nancy Pukolsi can not suffer enough pain for me to be happy. She is on par with Hellary for her ability to be utterly horrible. Matt, you truly are a sad example of wasted human semen.
Which Matt are you talking about? The Matt who praised Trump or the Matt who stuck his head up Obama's ass?

Sorry, Obama's Ass Matty.

The OP acts like Democrats didn't get the living shit kicked out of them. OP get a grip on reality, Democrats are at a 100 year low in terms of seats in congress. They lost the House, then the Senate, now the White House. The American people kicked them to the curb.
Hypothetical... let's say the Dems win back the house and/or Senate in the next 2-4 years. What would that tell you and what would you say/do?

I sure see the word "hate" a lot.

Either the word has been diluted down like "racism" and "Hitler" to no longer mean much, or there are just a lot of angry, hateful people running around.

Which one do you suppose it is?
Both

Forum List

Back