🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you hate Ryan then please help us place Nancy Pelosi back into the speaker ship!

I would sooner see my black lab as House Speaker before Pelosi again.
your black lab is most likely better looking than Pelosi, more loyal, better trained, more sane and probably smells better.
I would vote for the black lab over Pelosi.

The OP acts like Democrats didn't get the living shit kicked out of them. OP get a grip on reality, Democrats are at a 100 year low in terms of seats in congress. They lost the House, then the Senate, now the White House. The American people kicked them to the curb.
Hypothetical... let's say the Dems win back the house and/or Senate in the next 2-4 years. What would that tell you and what would you say/do?

LOL the only way the Dem's are going to win back anything is if they LIE like they did in 2008 and pretend to be conservatives again.

If you hate Ryan then please help us place Nancy Pelosi back into the speaker ship! So we can have sane government once again and a divided washington.
Pelosi my ass..She sucks, along with the rest of the headliners..The DNC needs fresh blood for a political sacrifice..

If you hate Ryan then please help us place Nancy Pelosi back into the speaker ship! So we can have sane government once again and a divided washington.

That has to be the dumbest fucking idea I've heard in a while

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't know. Those women protesting the CDC recommendations that you don't drink while pregnant are pretty stupid

That's a joke.... right?

Would be like replacing this captain

titanic-captain-edward-j-smith.jpg

With this one

1097-8433939.jpg

:coffee:

We all know real captains have beards

The OP acts like Democrats didn't get the living shit kicked out of them. OP get a grip on reality, Democrats are at a 100 year low in terms of seats in congress. They lost the House, then the Senate, now the White House. The American people kicked them to the curb.
Hypothetical... let's say the Dems win back the house and/or Senate in the next 2-4 years. What would that tell you and what would you say/do?

LOL the only way the Dem's are going to win back anything is if they LIE like they did in 2008 and pretend to be conservatives again.
Way to not answer my question... want to try again?

First: What is a "speaker ship"?

Then: Obviously you never noticed the stamp n Pelosi's forehead saying "best before 1945".

That would tell me Dem's lied and pretended to be conservatives again, how many times do I have to answer your question?

Nancy Pelosi is your example of "sane"? She's a blathering idiot, Matthew and a major reason why you HAVE a divided Washington!

Here's a novel concept for you progressives! Why don't you get some leadership that doesn't wear Depends and isn't as stupid as a box of rocks?

That would tell me Dem's lied and pretended to be conservatives again, how many times do I have to answer your question?
Keep going it's making me laugh... you partisan hypocritical hacks who don't their shit stinks crack me up

The feral beast Nasty Piglosi was embalmed several years ago, and resides in Lord Satan's Underground when not lurching through the halls of Congress, emitting the noxious odor of sulphur and rotting flesh.

Know what we mean?

Nancy Pelosi is your example of "sane"? She's a blathering idiot, Matthew and a major reason why you HAVE a divided Washington!

Here's a novel concept for you progressives! Why don't you get some leadership that doesn't wear Depends and isn't as stupid as a box of rocks?

At least, they were smart enough not to elect a black Muslim to head their party.

Mind you, there is nothing to suggest that Perez does not hide Depends in his breeches.

You're an idiot if you think someone as crazy, lying, incoherent, and corrupt as the old bat is, that she could bring sanity to anything. :cuckoo:

nancy_pelosi_sucks.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back