If you have never................

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
IF YOU HAVE NEVER CALLED OR E-MAILED YOUR 2 SENATORS.....NOW IS THE TIME!

The Senate is voting on the amnesty bill this Tuesday June 11!

IF YOU WANT THE IMMIGRATION AMNESTY BILL TO PASS, THEN SIT BACK AND RELAX. IF NOT, DO SOMETHING TO STOP IT BEFORE JUNE 11!

Call your 2 Senators NOW and tell them to vote NO on S.744 the Amnesty bill. (Here's a toll-freenumber: 888-978-3094). You can leave a message after hours with most Senators 24 hours a day.

The bill can be killed with this first vote if it doesn't get 60 YES votes.

One by one, most of us are fairly inconsequential compared to the special interests who rule over Washington. But a million of you individuals would truly shake the foundations of this place if you would just take the time to make a phone call and send a fax.

Capitol toll free 877 210-5351

My two Senators are Feinstein and Boxer, two liberals notorious for ignoring their constituents.

Screw em. Until they build the fence that is LAW this is will just add to more of the same. As in gun laws lets just keep creating laws with no intent of enforcement.

Seems legit

-Geaux

My two Senators are Feinstein and Boxer, two liberals notorious for ignoring their constituents.

I'm saving a sick day to celebrate the day they finally go off for that final 'dirt nap'

What a waste of 02 these hose bags are

-Geaux

IF YOU HAVE NEVER CALLED OR E-MAILED YOUR 2 SENATORS.....NOW IS THE TIME!

The Senate is voting on the amnesty bill this Tuesday June 11!

IF YOU WANT THE IMMIGRATION AMNESTY BILL TO PASS, THEN SIT BACK AND RELAX. IF NOT, DO SOMETHING TO STOP IT BEFORE JUNE 11!

Call your 2 Senators NOW and tell them to vote NO on S.744 the Amnesty bill. (Here's a toll-freenumber: 888-978-3094). You can leave a message after hours with most Senators 24 hours a day.

The bill can be killed with this first vote if it doesn't get 60 YES votes.

One by one, most of us are fairly inconsequential compared to the special interests who rule over Washington. But a million of you individuals would truly shake the foundations of this place if you would just take the time to make a phone call and send a fax.

Capitol toll free 877 210-5351

Link to bill, please.

SOMEONE around here should probably read it before parroting partisan bullshit about it.

My two Senators are Feinstein and Boxer too! I STILL called them!
I know someone who wrote a critical letter to Boxer and got a response thanking her for her support.

my UNION....sent Feinstein a letter asking why her Husband is making a killing on selling off Postal property after she had told them she is against all the closings and will fight them.......she replied that her husband got that contract on his own independent of her,and that was it....sure he did......and then went on to say how she supports this,this and this.....

Forum List

Back