If you like Baseball you might be a racist

the blacks prove THEY are the racists/haters
Jones made headlines in 2016 when he explained that the reason you don’t see the kind of social-justice protests in MLB that Colin Kaepernick inspired in the NFL is because “baseball is a white man’s sport”
Kap is protesting for LIES/bullshit/etc
Kap is protesting FOR criminals
we don't buy the MSM dumbshit--we are not brainwashed

Blacks do not like Baseball

It is now watched primarily by Hispanics and old white men

MLB received a B for racial hiring practices and a C for gender hiring practices, resulting in an overall grade of a C-plus. The grades for both racial and gender hiring
practice decreased from last year's report.
so that would mean the NBA and the NFL get an F ........? [ they don't hire whites that much ] --oo--but who cares? we know there is no hatred/racism/etc toward whites --correct??
hahahahhahahhahaha
just LOOK at this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from ESPN!!!!!
......the NFL and NBA are MOSTLY black!! and blacks are less than 13% of the population!! whites about 67% = ESPN/MSM is BULLSHIT [ more proof ]
MLB race and gender report card

MLB received a B for racial hiring practices and a C for gender hiring practices, resulting in an overall grade of a C-plus. The grades for both racial and gender hiring
so that would mean the NBA and the NFL get an F ........? [ they don't hire whites that much ] --oo--but who cares? we know there is no hatred/racism/etc toward whites --correct??
hahahahhahahhahaha
......the NFL and NBA are MOSTLY black!! and blacks are less than 13% of the population!! whites about 67% = ESPN/MSM is BULLSHIT [ more proof ]
ESPN turned to shit back in the late 1990s.

hahahahhahahhahaha
I don't get or want cable/SAT Tv--thank god

hahahahhahahhahaha
Oh my,,,girls dont like baseball....who knew! Only way I could get the wife to go was promise of unlimited beer.....

Renaissance Fairs...bet those are mostly white,,,,might need an investigation to find out why they are so racist

hahahahhahahhahaha
Oh my,,,girls dont like baseball....who knew! Only way I could get the wife to go was promise of unlimited beer.....
......and I didn't see the stats on how many females applied---I didn't apply for CEO of Amazon and I didn't get the job--can you believe that?!!?

I don't follow professional baseball... I am a Pirates fan.

hahahahhahahhahaha

db28723102ce9da4c4be73fc989f09d9.png

hahahahhahahhahaha
I don't get or want cable/SAT Tv--thank god
I gave those up long ago. As long as you have good enough bandwith streaming is great to get what you want. MLB is reasonable. NFL is a joke.

Never mind the fact that it was WHITE team owner -Branch Rickey- who gave Jackie Robinson the break and put him on the Dodgers.
What other color team owners were there in 1947?
How many today?

Forum List

Back