If You Like Your School Lunch, You Can Keep It

Post #96 proves you're a moron, too......AGAIN.

Folks like you are the reason this nation has to put directions on shampoo.
post number 96 shows that the affordable care act slowed the increase in healthcare costs.

but that doesn't explain why you want to bring the cost of healthcare for a business into a thread you started about 'dictators' and school lunches.

"post number 96 shows that the affordable care act slowed the increase in healthcare costs."

Not only are you an imbecile...but a lying imbecile....a 'reliable Democrat voter.'

ObamaScam was passed in 2010..

Clearly it had nothing to do with the downward trend in healthcare costs.

I hope karma is wearing stillettos when she kicks your butt.
so you claim it had nothing to do with the ACA...

that's fine.

so why did you quote a liar? you clearly show that health care costs were not increasing by double digits, but when the president said that you called him a liar and claimed that he didn't know anything.

also, what in the hell does any of that have to do with school lunches?
Your a LYING POS. Costs are increasing by double digits.
i'm sure you have proof you can cite.

There are two subjects in the post you are questioning.

At least one of the subjects is correct.

post number 96 shows that the affordable care act slowed the increase in healthcare costs.

but that doesn't explain why you want to bring the cost of healthcare for a business into a thread you started about 'dictators' and school lunches.

"post number 96 shows that the affordable care act slowed the increase in healthcare costs."

Not only are you an imbecile...but a lying imbecile....a 'reliable Democrat voter.'

that's fine.

so why did you quote a liar? you clearly show that health care costs were not increasing by double digits, but when the president said that you called him a liar and claimed that he didn't know anything.

Your a LYING POS. Costs are increasing by double digits.
i'm sure you have proof you can cite.
Some Louisiana insurers moving ahead with higher premiums under Affordable Care Act NOLA.com

2012 - The Year In Healthcare Charts - Forbes
percentageincreasekff.png

'I am the general manager at Millennium Steel. we are honored to have you. One of the questions I had is about the health care costs. We are seeing almost a double-digit increase in health-care costs every year. Do you think that trend is going to go down, and what can we do to control that trend?'

The president helpfully offers that this manager is probably just shopping incorrectly.

That is interesting. You’re going to have to talk to Henry because — no, no, no, this is serious. The question is whether you guys are shopping effectively enough, because it turns out that this year and in fact over the course of the last four years, premiums have gone up at the slowest rate in 50 years. So health care [costs] have actually… slowed down significantly, ....So the issue now is what can we do to make sure that you at at Millennium are shopping and seeing more competition, ... What we are doing is to make sure there’s is more competition, driving down costs when it comes to both businesses who are trying to buy health care for their employees, but also folks who do not get health care on the job and are having to buy it on the end that is part of what the affordable care act is all about.

[Get that? The 'who ya' gonna believe, me or your lyin' eyes' response.]

How old is Obamacare again? I guess Obama is also responsible for the rising healthcare costs before Obamacare too.

I have to wonder if PC doesnt realize what the information is saying or if she is conflating two different issues

"...the rising healthcare costs before Obamacare too."

Does the DNC write ALL of your posts?

.Year *NHE Increase

2001 1493

2002 1638 9.7%

2003 1775 8.3%

2004 1901 7.0%

2005 2030 6.7%

2006 2163 6.5%

2007 2298 6.2%

2008 2406 4.6%

2009 2501 3.9%

2010 2600 3.9%

2011 2700 3.8%

*National Health Expenditures, in $ billions.

http://www.cms.gov/Research-Statist...NationalHealthExpendData/Downloads/tables.pdf

I didnt know Obamacare started in 2001.

That's right, you imbecile....Obama had nothing to do with falling healthcare costs.

Slowing the increase isnt falling costs. You showed that it increased every year BEFORE Obamacare.

How old is Obamacare again? I guess Obama is also responsible for the rising healthcare costs before Obamacare too.

I have to wonder if PC doesnt realize what the information is saying or if she is conflating two different issues
She doesn't understand it, she just copies and pastes it.

that's fine.

First the increase was double digits and PC called Obama a liar. Then she provides evidence that contridicts the "double digit increase".....and calls Obama a liar.

Why are your posts contradicting each other? Did it increase double digits every year or didnt it?

that's fine.

So you folks figure that it's all good as long as the steady increase doesn't reach double-digits. Forget the fact Obama said we would save $2500.00. He must have meant save $2500 off of the increase. It's still an increase. So how much more are we still going to be paying? Do you think Obama could have fooled enough people into voting for him if he had been totally honest?

So you folks figure that it's all good as long as the steady increase doesn't reach double-digits. Forget the fact Obama said we would save $2500.00. He must have meant save $2500 off of the increase. It's still an increase. So how much more are we still going to be paying? Do you think Obama could have fooled enough people into voting for him if he had been totally honest?

No PC quoted someone saying the healthcare costs were going up every year double digits and blamed Obama for it...Then PC posted stats that DO NOT SHOW a double digit increase at all.

Which is it? Both?

No PC quoted someone saying the healthcare costs were going up every year double digits and blamed Obama for it...Then PC posted stats that DO NOT SHOW a double digit increase at all.

Which is it? Both?

So you claim we must all be 100% responsible for the content of every quote.

Sometimes I agree with only part of a statement I quote. I often later state as such. I just want to use the entire quote to provide context and head off any claims of selective reasoning or censorship.

'I am the general manager at Millennium Steel. we are honored to have you. One of the questions I had is about the health care costs. We are seeing almost a double-digit increase in health-care costs every year. Do you think that trend is going to go down, and what can we do to control that trend?'

The president helpfully offers that this manager is probably just shopping incorrectly.

That is interesting. You’re going to have to talk to Henry because — no, no, no, this is serious. The question is whether you guys are shopping effectively enough, because it turns out that this year and in fact over the course of the last four years, premiums have gone up at the slowest rate in 50 years. So health care [costs] have actually… slowed down significantly, ....So the issue now is what can we do to make sure that you at at Millennium are shopping and seeing more competition, ... What we are doing is to make sure there’s is more competition, driving down costs when it comes to both businesses who are trying to buy health care for their employees, but also folks who do not get health care on the job and are having to buy it on the end that is part of what the affordable care act is all about.

[Get that? The 'who ya' gonna believe, me or your lyin' eyes' response.]

.Year *NHE Increase

2001 1493

2002 1638 9.7%

2003 1775 8.3%

2004 1901 7.0%

2005 2030 6.7%

2006 2163 6.5%

2007 2298 6.2%

2008 2406 4.6%

2009 2501 3.9%

2010 2600 3.9%

2011 2700 3.8%

http://www.cms.gov/Research-Statist...NationalHealthExpendData/Downloads/tables.pdf

That's right, you imbecile....Obama had nothing to do with falling healthcare costs.

Slowing the increase isnt falling costs. You showed that it increased every year BEFORE Obamacare.
So it's debatable that the billions he spent on the ACA had any effect at all since healthcare costs were already trending down. You folks can claim you helped I suppose.

that's fine.

I don't think libtards are very good at math.. they probably think annual 8% increases are sustainable.

.Year *NHE Increase

2001 1493

2002 1638 9.7%

2003 1775 8.3%

2004 1901 7.0%

2005 2030 6.7%

2006 2163 6.5%

2007 2298 6.2%

2008 2406 4.6%

2009 2501 3.9%

2010 2600 3.9%

2011 2700 3.8%

So it's debatable that the billions he spent on the ACA had any effect at all since healthcare costs were already trending down. You folks can claim you helped I suppose.
They were trending down before ACA. The democrats freaked out when they found out that HSA insurance was the answer and it put power in the consumer's hands... They had to KILL the best solution to insurance costs to ensure the government takeover of health care.

Forum List

Back