if you lived in Alabama

Who the heck are the Russians for trying to influence our votes?

Thought provoking, sadly a bit to arcane for the average trump supporter.
I find it curious that the average Trump voter can dismiss Russian interference yet take umbrage at domestic political efforts to sway voters.

What Russian interference? Is that anything like Obama using tax dollars to try to keep Netanyahu out of office in Israel?
actually, he didn't.

The devil is in the details, details people like you, tend to ignore for a political soundbite....

TRY FACT CHECKING IT!

Did he interfere in a foreign government's democratic process? Yes, he did!

Now, shut up and go back and play with your blocks. The adults are having a conversation here.
nope! Obama did not interfere in another country's democratic election process...

now go back to being your lazy self!

Thought provoking, sadly a bit to arcane for the average trump supporter.
I find it curious that the average Trump voter can dismiss Russian interference yet take umbrage at domestic political efforts to sway voters.

What Russian interference? Is that anything like Obama using tax dollars to try to keep Netanyahu out of office in Israel?
actually, he didn't.

The devil is in the details, details people like you, tend to ignore for a political soundbite....

TRY FACT CHECKING IT!

Did he interfere in a foreign government's democratic process? Yes, he did!

Now, shut up and go back and play with your blocks. The adults are having a conversation here.
nope! Obama did not interfere in another country's democratic election process...

now go back to being your lazy self!

You can sit there and deny it all you want, but he was directly involved in providing people to help the opposition keep Netanyahu out of the Prime Minister's seat.

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

Now, kiss my ass!

Forum List

Back