if you lived in Alabama

[QUOT

No,you did not find out the main accuser was lying. .

I think you are are confused.

Boyfriend at the time says she lied. Employees of the restaurant say she lied. Customers of the restaurant say she lied. Her step son says she lied. Now she herself admits to lying. Let’s count how many national outlets will ignore the fact that she admits to lying.

Then we have the forged signature on the yearbook and then we have the fact that Moore sent the brother of another accuser to prison.

Lies all around. Enough to cast doubt on the accusations. Not enough for the good Conservative people of Alabama to use as an excuse to send a filthy ass stupid Libtard Moon Bat Democrat to the Senate.

If Moore wins it will be more a refutation of the lies of the Left and the bias of the Liberal media than anything else.

The people of Alabama are not Blue State Moon Bats. They are smart enough to understand the filthy lies of the Left media.

To most of the voters in Alabama the fact that the idiot Obama and that clown Biden campaigned for Jones would be enough reason by itself to not vote for the asshole.

Personally, I don't care if a woman sleeps her way to the top, which is exactly what they did.

No, Weinstein sexually harassed and assaulted women. They did not come forward until years later.

Moore creeped on teens and had inappropriate sexual contact with teen girls. They did not come forward until years later, but they DID tell other people at the time he did it.

No. They didn't. If they had done so, why was he never investigated?

You have bought into the lies and need a good dose of reality.

I told you, I don't care about Weinstein. By failing to report a crime, they were consenting.

They told friends and family, not the authorities. You didn't read the WAPO piece AT ALL did you?

Was it a crime in AL at the time or just fucking creepy?

WAPO is fake news. I would believe what my grade school-age grandchildren tell me about this topic before I would put any faith in that rag! How many stories have they had to walk back when faced with their incompetence and bald-faced lies?

I don't care who they told if they have no proof other than, "I told my Mom about it and she did nothing", and then Mom says, "Oh yeah, I remember that now!".

One lies and the other swears to it! That is a liberal M.O. if I have ever seen one.

"WAPO is fake news"? Where do you get real news? Faux News? Breitbard? Hannity? Limbaugh? Trump (lol)? Or, do you have an antenna and get the news directly to the space between your ears from outer space?

Once you know the shape of propaganda, it's easy to spot.

And you received a phone call from New York telling you to vote for Doug Jones, how would you respond?

Because my first instinct would be "who the heck are you to try to influence my decision for the senate race"?

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

If you knew anything, you'd know that the Jones campaign is not asking anyone who isn't from Alabama to make calls on his behalf save well known public figures.

Your premise falls flat.
Yeah Jones also says he's a firm believer in 2nd Amendment rights, a deeply religious man, and he doesn't answer to those democrats in Washington, So he is either lying his ass off to get votes which doesn't bode well for him telling the truth about the robocalls or if he is sincere he might as well change that D to an R because he sure don't sound like a lib to me.

"WAPO is fake news"? Where do you get real news? Faux News? Breitbard? Hannity? Limbaugh? Trump (lol)? Or, do you have an antenna and get the news directly to the space between your ears from outer space?
I think WaPo has legitimate news reporting most of the time, but you are beyond any form of objectivity if you think that WaPo is anything but a hard left leaning organization that reports/excludes stories or facts to fit that hard left agenda. You would be much more credible to me if you admit it.

I willfully admit that Fox, Breitbard, and Limbaugh are right-slanted. I don't really consider Hannity a news source, so there's that. Limbaugh really isn't one either. He comes clean on it too.

It is best to go to multiple news sources to get the real truth. I hit Yahoo for a collection of left-leaning news sources and Drudge for the right-leaning. I watch OAN and flip to CNN and Fox to get a full balance, though CNN has become a comedy show over the last year.

Yeah Jones also says he's a firm believer in 2nd Amendment rights, a deeply religious man, and he doesn't answer to those democrats in Washington, So he is either lying his ass off to get votes which doesn't bode well for him telling the truth about the robocalls or if he is sincere he might as well change that D to an R because he sure don't sound like a lib to me.
The reason Alabama voters will reject Jones is because he supports Obamacare and has stated that Health Insurance is a right. Alabama voters generally do not vote for commies.

If Moore wins it will be more a refutation of the lies of the Left and the bias of the Liberal media than anything else.

The people of Alabama are not Blue State Moon Bats. They are smart enough to understand the filthy lies of the Left media.

To most of the voters in Alabama the fact that the idiot Obama and that clown Biden campaigned for Jones would be enough reason by itself to not vote for the asshole.

But apparently not smart enough to see incompetence when a judge is removed because he can't figure out how to follow the fucking law, huh.

If Moore wins, the claim that the Republican Party is the party of Family Values will be put to rest, along with their other false claims, i.e. the party of the big tent, and the party of compassionate conservatives. It will also label the Social Conservative movement as a sham, populated by hypocrites.

Face it, the Republican Party has become an authoritarian neo fascist party, this new iteration - put on steroids by Trump - is anti-democratic and supports voter suppression and it's agenda is to create a government of the rich, for the rich and by the power elite. Putting another talking point - Country First - also too rest.

But apparently not smart enough to see incompetence when a judge is removed because he can't figure out how to follow the fucking law, huh.
To be fair, he was removed for not removing the 10 commandments monument and for failing to recuse himself after making public comments on a political matter that ended up in front of the Alabama Supreme Court.

So, I don't think it was a matter of "can't figure out" how to follow the law. It was more about refusing to do so. For what it's worth...

:dunno:

Stop thinking you are smarter than Alabama voters.

Face it, the Republican Party has become an authoritarian neo fascist party, this new iteration - put on steroids by Trump - is anti-democratic and supports voter suppression and it's agenda is to create a government of the rich, for the rich and by the power elite. Putting another talking point - Country First - also too rest.
Consider it faced. GOP is an authoritarian statist party.

But, face it, the DNC is a communist authoritarian statist party hell bent on starting the revolution.

Can we agree?

And you received a phone call from New York telling you to vote for Doug Jones, how would you respond?

Because my first instinct would be "who the heck are you to try to influence my decision for the senate race"?

I suspect in not alone

If I lived in Alabama, I wouldn't vote for Jones, or Moore!

I think Moore will win but if the filthy ass Democrats steals this election in Alabama it won't be because of the issues. After all this is the party that has lost 1,000 national seats, Congress and the Presidency. Who in the hell in their right mind would vote for a Democrat nowadays? Their only support is from the greedy welfare queens, illegal aliens and bat shit crazy Moon Bats.

If the Democrat win it will be a fluke that has nothing to do with the issues, only Liberal hate and fake news lies.

However, if the filthy Democrats do win it will be corrected soon. The filthy ass Democrats have to defend 24 Senate seats in the mid term elections and several of those races are in states that elected Trump. The filthy Democrats are in serious trouble being out of touch with America and they know it. They aren't even smart enough to learn the lessons of 20116. They can't just be the party of crazy hateful confused Moon Bats, welfare queens and illegals.

The people of Alabama are too intelligent to elect a pink pussy hat wearing Libtard Democrat asshole to the Senate. One that lies to the people of Alabama. He talks like a moderate to the people of Alabama but will vote like a batshit crazy Libtard if he makes it to the Senate. Who in their right mind would want somebody like that?

To be fair, he was removed for not removing the 10 commandments monument and for failing to recuse himself after making public comments on a political matter that ended up in front of the Alabama Supreme Court.

So, I don't think it was a matter of "can't figure out" how to follow the law. It was more about refusing to do so. For what it's worth...

Stop thinking you are smarter than Alabama voters.
refusing to follow the law is enough for me. plus he is an idiot, keep him in Alabama, don't let him infect the whole country.

Consider it faced. GOP is an authoritarian statist party.

But, face it, the DNC is a communist authoritarian statist party hell bent on starting the revolution.

Can we agree?

We do not agree. There is no evidence to support your claim, there is plenty to support mine.

The problem there is that one of these accusers had two drug dealer sons. One that died and one that was convicted by Moore. On top of that, she is a documented liar and snitch. And lastly, she is a life long Democrat. Go figure.

I suspect in not alone

Common practice. I used to get Robo calls from the dick Obama

-Geaux

Forum List

Back