if you lived in Alabama

And you received a phone call from New York telling you to vote for Doug Jones, how would you respond?

Because my first instinct would be "who the heck are you to try to influence my decision for the senate race"?

I suspect in not alone
Ah'd ask em if'n they had a job fer me in New York

The problem there is that one of these accusers had two drug dealer sons. One that died and one that was convicted by Moore. On top of that, she is a documented liar and snitch. And lastly, she is a life long Democrat. Go figure.

a. NO link has been posted, and your opinions are .... never credible.
b. Tossing every Democrat under the bus is one more reason to support the conclusion you have no credibility, more evidence you are a hack, and, more evidence you are a hater.
c. This post is also evidence, clear and convincing, that you are self righteous bigot.

I love that the women of Hollywood with their “Hollywood values” are believable, but the women of Alabama are lying bitches...you just can’t make this stuff up.
I found it interesting that Jones leads bigly with women with college educations and Moore bigly with women without. That may be a sad thing. And the gop tax bill raises taxes on colleges for tax cuts for the 1%.

The people of Alabama are too intelligent to elect a pink pussy hat wearing Libtard Democrat asshole to the Senate. One that lies to the people of Alabama. He talks like a moderate to the people of Alabama but will vote like a batshit crazy Libtard if he makes it to the Senate. Who in their right mind would want somebody like that?

No, the people of Alabama seem to prefer scandal laden Republicans...

Three powerful men, three Alabama scandals - CNN

And you received a phone call from New York telling you to vote for Doug Jones, how would you respond?

Because my first instinct would be "who the heck are you to try to influence my decision for the senate race"?

I suspect in not alone

Common practice. I used to get Robo calls from the dick Obama

-Geaux

Were they made from wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin too?

But apparently not smart enough to see incompetence when a judge is removed because he can't figure out how to follow the fucking law, huh.
To be fair, he was removed for not removing the 10 commandments monument and for failing to recuse himself after making public comments on a political matter that ended up in front of the Alabama Supreme Court.

So, I don't think it was a matter of "can't figure out" how to follow the law. It was more about refusing to do so. For what it's worth...

:dunno:

Yeah I know that. I was being kind.

Stop thinking you are smarter than Alabama voters.

You don't see me voting judges back in after they refuse to follow the fucking law, do ya?
Hey, you do the math.

Funny we hear the same voices disparaging DC voters for voting Marion Barry back in post-crack. Yet in this case it's the other way around. Having it both ways: Priceless.

But apparently not smart enough to see incompetence when a judge is removed because he can't figure out how to follow the fucking law, huh.
To be fair, he was removed for not removing the 10 commandments monument and for failing to recuse himself after making public comments on a political matter that ended up in front of the Alabama Supreme Court.

So, I don't think it was a matter of "can't figure out" how to follow the law. It was more about refusing to do so. For what it's worth...

:dunno:

Yeah I know that. I was being kind.

Stop thinking you are smarter than Alabama voters.

You don't see me voting judges back in after they refuse to follow the fucking law, do ya?
Hey, you do the math.

Funny we hear the same voices disparaging DC voters for voting Marion Barry back in post-crack. Yet in this case it's the other way around. Having it both ways: Priceless.
Ah thaynk us'n Miss-sippins r smarter'n them nuts. Evver wunnder why river's r brown an der ocean blue?

Back in April there was a special election in Georgia's 6th district to replace Tom Price who was appointed by Trump as Sec. of Health & Human Services. The filthy Democrats poured something like $30-40 million into the Ossoff campaign to try and make an anti Trump statement. His ads ran constantly on TV and radio, signs everywhere a sign could be placed, neighborhoods were constantly canvassed and robocalled. Didn't help Ossoff win even though the pundits practically called it for him days ahead of the vote, the district voted almost the same way it had historically voted and Republican Karen Handel won.

Alabama will probably follow the same pattern and Moore will win. So sorry Moon Bats. Stop being extreme far Left morons and you may be able to win an election now and then.

Ah thaynk us'n Miss-sippins r smarter'n them nuts. Evver wunnder why river's r brown an der ocean blue?
Where are you from, jackass?

I bet you think you are smarter than country boy from Texas like me, don't you?

Another victim of Hollywood/MSM bullshit propaganda, I see.

I suspect in not alone
Who the heck are the Russians for trying to influence our votes?
winner winner, chicken dinner!!! :eek:

Where are you from, jackass?

I bet you think you are smarter than country boy from Texas like me, don't you?

Another victim of Hollywood/MSM bullshit propaganda, I see.
Sooo yer a Taxun. We herd bout yer kind. Regler pahkin' spaces ain't big nuff fer yer trucks. Cain't park fer shit.

I suspect in not alone

Do you get pissed when that New Yorker Donald Trump tells you to vote for lying child molester Roy Moore?

Last edited:

I suspect in not alone

Thought provoking, sadly a bit to arcane for the average trump supporter.
I find it curious that the average Trump voter can dismiss Russian interference yet take umbrage at domestic political efforts to sway voters.

What Russian interference? Is that anything like Obama using tax dollars to try to keep Netanyahu out of office in Israel?
actually, he didn't.

The devil is in the details, details people like you, tend to ignore for a political soundbite....

TRY FACT CHECKING IT!

I suspect in not alone

Thought provoking, sadly a bit to arcane for the average trump supporter.
I find it curious that the average Trump voter can dismiss Russian interference yet take umbrage at domestic political efforts to sway voters.

What Russian interference? Is that anything like Obama using tax dollars to try to keep Netanyahu out of office in Israel?
actually, he didn't.

The devil is in the details, details people like you, tend to ignore for a political soundbite....

TRY FACT CHECKING IT!

Did he interfere in a foreign government's democratic process? Yes, he did!

Now, shut up and go back and play with your blocks. The adults are having a conversation here.

Forum List

Back