if you lived in Alabama

If I lived in Alabama, I would be extremely annoyed by ALL outsiders telling me who I should vote for, but I would be especially suspicious of the left, who has constantly demonized my state and made all Alabamans out to be bumpkins morons. Both Hollywood AND the leftist commie media are guilty.

I would also be EXTREMELY pissed at how the leftist commie media consistently low-ball ranks The University of Alabama and Auburn University SOLELY because they are located in the State of Alabama. Those are probably to two most underrated universities on the motherfucking planet.

It's really not hard at all to understand how your average Alabama voter would see the rest of the world.

Texans support Alabama...except in football.

:beer:

Auburn is underrated, but Alabama gets pegged pretty well. I say that as an Auburn grad and hater of all things Crimson and Tide related! War Eagle! :D

In all seriousness, you nailed it!
War eagle... Shii.... Your war eagle looks eerily reminicsint of a tiger... And y'all have a veterinary program!? God help the animals...

The dumb left wingers have been insulting Southerners for decades.
Hollywood has almost a 100% negative portrayal of Southerners.
There is a real element of white supremacy with the white liberal contempt for Southerners.
There is a CLUE for Democrats.
People will not vote for politicians who hate them.

And you received a phone call from New York telling you to vote for Doug Jones, how would you respond?

Because my first instinct would be "who the heck are you to try to influence my decision for the senate race"?

I suspect in not alone

I would simply say "Fuck off".

If it was President Trump, I'd listen. Before you yell "hypocrisy!", I'd only say "fuck off' because they wanted me to vote for a democrat, not because I cared about outside attempts to influence the election.

And you received a phone call from New York telling you to vote for Doug Jones, how would you respond?

Because my first instinct would be "who the heck are you to try to influence my decision for the senate race"?

I suspect in not alone
Just be glad Colon Powell didn't call..

The dumb left wingers have been insulting Southerners for decades.
Hollywood has almost a 100% negative portrayal of Southerners.
There is a real element of white supremacy with the white liberal contempt for Southerners.
There is a CLUE for Democrats.
People will not vote for politicians who hate them.
I lived in the south and we made fun of southerners also....We also made fun of people from that foriegn country Texass...

"Better a pedophile than a Democrat!"

In terms of American sovereignty, national security and economic advancement, there is actually some weight to that statement.

That said, if that is ever in reality the electoral choice, it'll be well past time for a major political and cultural dust-up.

In terms of American sovereignty, national security and economic advancement, there is actually some weight to that statement.

That said, if that is ever in reality the electoral choice, it'll be well past time for a major political and cultural dust-up.
Yeah, that Roy Moore is only a pederast, not a full blown pedophile. Guess that makes it okay in Alabama....

Yeah, that Roy Moore is only a pederast, not a full blown pedophile. Guess that makes it okay in Alabama....

A pederast is attracted to boys. Is that the new Democrat fiction about Moore since the girl game is failing?

A pederast is attracted to boys. Is that the new Democrat fiction about Moore since the girl game is failing?

He's the heterosexual version. Guess pedophile will have to do as a descriptor. :shrug:

He's the heterosexual version. Guess pedophile will have to do as a descriptor. :shrug:

There is no "heteterosexual version". Please improve your education before venturing into unknown territory.

Still awaiting the evidence concerning the allegations against Moore.

There is no "heteterosexual version". Please improve your education before venturing into unknown territory.

30 sources. People the women told of the incidents at the time they occurred. There is actually a legal word for it.

Let me guess...you believe Franken's, Weinstein's and Conyers accusers, but not Trump and Moore's, right?

30 sources. People the women told of the incidents at the time they occurred. There is actually a legal word for it.

Let me guess...you believe Franken's, Weinstein's and Conyers accusers, but not Trump and Moore's, right?

Franken, Weinstein and Conyers have admitted their untoward behavior. Moore denies all allegations. There is no evidence to lend veracity to his accusers, and the timing of the accusations presented in the middle of an election campaign alone after forty years is suspect..

Think, monkey. Think.

If I lived in Alabama, I would be extremely annoyed by ALL outsiders telling me who I should vote for, but I would be especially suspicious of the left, who has constantly demonized my state and made all Alabamans out to be bumpkins morons. Both Hollywood AND the leftist commie media are guilty.

I would also be EXTREMELY pissed at how the leftist commie media consistently low-ball ranks The University of Alabama and Auburn University SOLELY because they are located in the State of Alabama. Those are probably to two most underrated universities on the motherfucking planet.

It's really not hard at all to understand how your average Alabama voter would see the rest of the world.

Auburn is underrated, but Alabama gets pegged pretty well. I say that as an Auburn grad and hater of all things Crimson and Tide related! War Eagle! :D

War eagle... Shii.... Your war eagle looks eerily reminicsint of a tiger... And y'all have a veterinary program!? God help the animals...

War Eagle is our battle cry! Our mascot is a tiger. You don't ever wonder why Alabama is the Crimson Tide, they yell "Roll Tide!" but have an elephant as their mascot? There is some real confusion for you!

BTW, our vet program is second to none. They are training dogs to detect minute explosive particles on people just walking by and were on duty at the Macy's Parade in NYC for Thanksgiving.

Franken, Weinstein and Conyers have admitted their untoward behavior. Moore denies all allegations. There is no evidence to lend veracity to his accusers, and the timing of the accusations presented in the middle of an election campaign alone after forty years is suspect..

Think, monkey. Think.

30 sources. People the women spoke to at the time the instances occurred. It's called corroborating testimony.

Bullshit!

Stop falling for fake news.

War Eagle is our battle cry! Our mascot is a tiger. You don't ever wonder why Alabama is the Crimson Tide, they yell "Roll Tide!" but have an elephant as their mascot? There is some real confusion for you!

BTW, our vet program is second to none. They are training dogs to detect minute explosive particles on people just walking by and were on duty at the Macy's Parade in NYC for Thanksgiving.

Can they train them to protect teenage girls from 30 year old district attorneys?

Can they train them to protect teenage girls from 30 year old district attorneys?

How about we train them to detect bullshit fabricated by liberals?

No, there is simply too much! They would suffer from olfactory overload.

Bullshit!

Stop falling for fake news.

Just because you don't want to believe it does not make it fake news. The Washington Post did their homework on this one. Roy Moore creeped on teen girls.

Forum List

Back