if you lived in Alabama

And you received a phone call from New York telling you to vote for Doug Jones, how would you respond?

Because my first instinct would be "who the heck are you to try to influence my decision for the senate race"?

I suspect in not alone
Who the heck are the Russians for trying to influence our votes?

They were just paying Hillary back for her interference in their 2011 elections.

Why Putin hates Hillary
It's odd that Trump voters take umbrage at domestic politicians electioneering in Alabama but dismiss Russian interference in our national election.

Who supports Russian interference?

I don't know a single person who was seated by Russian interfering. Do you?

And you received a phone call from New York telling you to vote for Doug Jones, how would you respond?

Because my first instinct would be "who the heck are you to try to influence my decision for the senate race"?

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

If you knew anything, you'd know that the Jones campaign is not asking anyone who isn't from Alabama to make calls on his behalf save well known public figures.

Perhaps not, but he dragged Cory Booker and DuVal Patrick around for the campaign. Doesn't he have any support from Alabama?

And Luther Strange dragged Rump in. What's your point?

What's yours?

I suspect in not alone

They were just paying Hillary back for her interference in their 2011 elections.

Why Putin hates Hillary
It's odd that Trump voters take umbrage at domestic politicians electioneering in Alabama but dismiss Russian interference in our national election.

No one has dismissed Russian interference.

I suspect in not alone

Thought provoking, sadly a bit to arcane for the average trump supporter.

I find it curious that the average Trump voter can dismiss Russian interference yet take umbrage at domestic political efforts to sway voters.

You are too kind, I find it hypocritical.

I suspect in not alone

Why Putin hates Hillary

I have no thoughts as far as domestic politicians electioneering in Alabama, as I think that's the natural order of things. However, if it is wrong for people from New York calling Alabamans to influence the election, isn't it JUST as wrong for Trump to do so?

I suspect in not alone
But it's okay to receive a robocall from a New Yorker named Trump, right?

Trump recorded robocall for Roy Moore - CNNPolitics

The question is why does Jones appear to have no support from celebrity officials in Alabama?

If I lived in Alabama, I'd move to a 1st world State.

"1st world State".....like say, Mexifornia?
169026539.jpg

I suspect in not alone

The question is why does Jones appear to have no support from celebrity officials in Alabama?

The answer: because it's Alabama.

I suspect in not alone

The answer: because it's Alabama.

Indeed. Those closest to him may think he's a putz.

I suspect in not alone

Why Putin hates Hillary

Who supports Russian interference?

I don't know a single person who was seated by Russian interfering. Do you?
You grouse about "outsiders" campaigning in Alabama, yet ignore Russian influence in a national election. Double standard or willful ignorance?

so what if there are political phone banks from wherever??

grow up and stop looking for excuses to vote for a creep who hides behind God to justify his stone age agenda.

I don't care if you want to spend your time calling people for election you aren't involved in.

What I'm trying to point out is how are they going to react?

What if someone like Roy Moore was running in california. The Democrat candidate is questionable. If people from Alabama and Texas who routinely insult Californians start calling for the Roy Moore candidate to win how do you think Californians would react?
Anyone who bases their voting decisions on such pea brained nonsense shouldnt be allowed to Vote.

I suspect in not alone

Why Putin hates Hillary

I have no thoughts as far as domestic politicians electioneering in Alabama, as I think that's the natural order of things. However, if it is wrong for people from New York calling Alabamans to influence the election, isn't it JUST as wrong for Trump to do so?
No. The president has every right and, indeed, duty to his party to campaign in state wide elections. The president is the ultimate insider and political animal. If I were a candidate for congress or senate and the president wanted to campaign for me, I would welcome his support. But Trump would not campaign for me! I would welcome President Obama to come and help me get elected.

Anyone who bases their voting decisions on such pea brained nonsense shouldnt be allowed to Vote.
He didn't say "vote." He said "react."

How would they react?

I would bet they would ignore it, for the most part. It would make no difference.

Do you think the good people of Alabama are smart enough to decide what is in their best interest?

How would they react?

I would bet they would ignore it, for the most part. It would make no difference.

Do you think the good people of Alabama are smart enough to decide what is in their best interest?

Did they not vote BACK ONTO the bench, a klown who was kicked off it because he couldn't follow the fucking law?

There might be your answer.

How would they react?

Before I respond, what should I base my decision on.....?

Their education, compared to the other 49 States?

Their economy?

What - I dont know how to answer your question without being given the standard which you intended.

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

If you knew anything, you'd know that the Jones campaign is not asking anyone who isn't from Alabama to make calls on his behalf save well known public figures.

Your premise falls flat.

Doesn't change the fact that there are phone banks in new York calling on behalf of jones.

As you don't seem to understand the premise, you can't determine whether its failed.

There are phone banks in NY calling on behalf of Jones? Tell me how you know that.

Social media. Amazing what you learn by paying attention to what's trending

That sounds like bullshit. Please provide some evidence.

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

Your premise falls flat.
Campaigns ask for outside the state help all the time
What planet you from

They have not asked for outside help making phone calls.

Doesn't change the fact that there are outsiders setting up phone banks to call

Still isn't a "fact" without a "link".

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

Your premise falls flat.

Doesn't change the fact that there are phone banks in new York calling on behalf of jones.

As you don't seem to understand the premise, you can't determine whether its failed.

There are phone banks in NY calling on behalf of Jones? Tell me how you know that.

Social media. Amazing what you learn by paying attention to what's trending

Holy SHIT. Did this guy just quote Nosebook and Twitland as a "source"?? :rofl:

:dig:

Forum List

Back