if you lived in Alabama

And you received a phone call from New York telling you to vote for Doug Jones, how would you respond?

Because my first instinct would be "who the heck are you to try to influence my decision for the senate race"?

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

If you knew anything, you'd know that the Jones campaign is not asking anyone who isn't from Alabama to make calls on his behalf save well known public figures.

Perhaps not, but he dragged Cory Booker and DuVal Patrick around for the campaign. Doesn't he have any support from Alabama?

You are making that argument? Really?

It's not an argument, but fact.

Does the fact that Bannon and Trump are stumping for Moore indicate a lack of support for him from Alabama?

And you received a phone call from New York telling you to vote for Doug Jones, how would you respond?

Because my first instinct would be "who the heck are you to try to influence my decision for the senate race"?

I suspect in not alone
I never lived in Alabama.

Never even ever drove through it.

The closest I ever came was going through Tennessee on my way to U.S. Naval Station Norfolk, VA.

I suspect in not alone
If I lived in Alabama I would not vote for someone who thinks the time of slavery was a good time for families in America. I would not vote for someone who thinks abortion is murdering babies. I would not vote for a pervert who molests and lusts after adolescents and teenagers. I would not vote for someone who thinks homosexuality should be illegal, God's wrath is felt on Earth, 'Red and yellows' don't get along, Darwin was wrong, Islam is a 'false religion', the law comes from God, Obama might not be US-born, and who agrees with Putin's thinking. I wouldn't need anyone from NY or anywhere to tell me not to vote for him.

Did they not vote BACK ONTO the bench, a klown who was kicked off it because he couldn't follow the fucking law?

There might be your answer.
It's not really our concern, is it?

And, if that's the standard, no one should EVER vote for another democrat for POTUS, because they consistently appoint people to the bench who outright REFUSE to follow the law. Look no further than the travel ban. (and I know the Washington judge was a Bush appointee. The Bushes suck).

I personally do not like judges who cannot follow the law in making legal rulings, but again, it is not my decision.

What makes you think the people of Alabama are not capable of making decisions in their own best interest?

I suspect in not alone
Same as a call from Washington (or is it Florida?)

If I lived in Alabama, I would be extremely annoyed by ALL outsiders telling me who I should vote for, but I would be especially suspicious of the left, who has constantly demonized my state and made all Alabamans out to be bumpkins morons. Both Hollywood AND the leftist commie media are guilty.

I would also be EXTREMELY pissed at how the leftist commie media consistently low-ball ranks The University of Alabama and Auburn University SOLELY because they are located in the State of Alabama. Those are probably to two most underrated universities on the motherfucking planet.

It's really not hard at all to understand how your average Alabama voter would see the rest of the world.

Texans support Alabama...except in football.

:beer:
And Mississippi is delighted that Alabama is running to take their place as the most backward state.

If I lived in Alabama I would not vote for someone who thinks the time of slavery was a good time for families in America. I would not vote for someone who thinks abortion is murdering babies. I would not vote for a pervert who molests and lusts after adolescents and teenagers. I would not vote for someone who thinks homosexuality should be illegal, God's wrath is felt on Earth, 'Red and yellows' don't get along, Darwin was wrong, Islam is a 'false religion', the law comes from God, Obama might not be US-born, and who agrees with Putin's thinking. I wouldn't need anyone from NY or anywhere to tell me not to vote for him.
Good for you.

If the people of Alabama ignore all of that and elect Moore because they think he offers the best representation for the people of Alabama, despite all that above, are you still going to call them dumbass bumpkin idiots?

Hint: this is a trap.

If I lived in Alabama, I'd move to a 1st world State.

"1st world State".....like say, Mexifornia?
169026539.jpg
Where was that picture taken, and when?

Anyone who bases their voting decisions on such pea brained nonsense shouldnt be allowed to Vote.
He didn't say "vote." He said "react."

How would they react?

I would bet they would ignore it, for the most part. It would make no difference.

Do you think the good people of Alabama are smart enough to decide what is in their best interest?

Did they not vote BACK ONTO the bench, a klown who was kicked off it because he couldn't follow the fucking law?

There might be your answer.
How can someone who TWICE was fired for not following the Constitution be expected to tell the truth when taking the Oath of Office to defend the Constitution?

I dont even try to understand folks, any more. I just live my life as positively as I can, and ignore most of this crappola.

I used to think that most folks were genuine.

I used to think that rape, child molestation, murder, torture and terrorism were the worst things you could do.

When this dude said, with his own 2 lips, that he was scouting his wife when she was 15 and he was in his 30s....

I mean, I dont even need to add in the hearsay of the other accusers.

He said enough.

Forum List

Back