If you support gay marriage, how can you support Obama's Iran deal?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This is what Iran does to homosexuals...

gay-hanging.jpg

cowboys-and-iranians-4.jpg

iran.jpg

queer4.jpg

iran%20hanging2.jpg

Man you guy find crazy ways to talk about fags in the POLITICS section

It's not about fags, it's about a deal that freed up over $150 billion of Iranian frozen assets. I suspect they'll be purchasing more cranes now but like their nuclear program, those cranes will only be used for peaceful purposes, right?

No self-respecting gay person should support the deal the Iranians gave us. And since liberals support same-sex marriage, neither should they.

It's not about fags, it's about a deal that freed up over $150 billion of Iranian frozen assets. I suspect they'll be purchasing more cranes now but like their nuclear program, those cranes will only be used for peaceful purposes, right?

Where do queers fit into this? Your title refers to them

This is what Iran does to homosexuals...

gay-hanging.jpg

cowboys-and-iranians-4.jpg

iran.jpg

queer4.jpg

iran%20hanging2.jpg

The Iran deal has a pretty narrow scope. And it addresses only the issues it addresses. Not every possible issue that exists between the US and Iran.

The idea that you can't address any problem until you've resolved all problems is the purest bullshit. And its the beating heart of your argument.

The title didn't refer to them as "queers". While my avatar may indicate that I don't believe in same-sex marriage, in no ways do I condone executing anyone for the sexual preference.

All I can hope for is to open someone's eyes and make them understand just how bad Obama's deal really is. If they choose not to listen, well at least I tried.

It now becomes clear!

Iran doesn't want to make BIG nuclear bombs.

Just little nuclear suppositories. Rope is getting too damned expensive and the executions just aren't drawing the crowds they used to.

Ironic that the OP has the avatar of a burning flag...the preferred activity of those radical extremist he denounces. I guess some bigots never run out of people to hate.

wow, that is a very good question. But they don't care about human rights. they just blow smoke up our asses over it for their dirty Politics.

wow, that is a very good question. But they don't care about human rights. they just blow smoke up our asses over it for their dirty Politics.

Its really not. But instead demonstrates a profound confusion of what the Iran deal covers. I'll give you a hint: it has nothing to do with homosexuals.

Nor, frankly, should.

Using the OP's logic, we never should have "torn down that wall" I guess.

The title didn't refer to them as "queers". While my avatar may indicate that I don't believe in same-sex marriage, in no ways do I condone executing anyone for the sexual preference.

All I can hope for is to open someone's eyes and make them understand just how bad Obama's deal really is. If they choose not to listen, well at least I tried.
I referred to them as queers but that's not the point. Homosexuality is no more a political issue than police arresting thugs.

Using the OP's logic, we never should have "torn down that wall" I guess.
That speech still sends chills up my spine. I was too young to know what was going on but it still sticks in my head

But according to the OP none of us should have supported it because of the human rights abuses perpetrated by the USSR.

Or any dealings with China or Mexico or on and on and on.

They will never change from us pounding away from the outside. It has to be an inside job.

No self-respecting gay person should support the deal the Iranians gave us. And since liberals support same-sex marriage, neither should they.

Amazing how the Obama haters suddenly found their concern for the human rights of homosexuals.

Since our closest Arab ally in the region is Saudi Arabia that executes homosexuals also.

I despise the government of Iran- just as I despise the government of Saudi Arabia.

But if we refused to deal with governments who violated human rights.....well lets see- no dealing with Russia, China, most of the Middle East and Africa......and then what good are we to any of the people whose rights are being violated?

Sadly- for far too many of the homophobes in the U.S.- that photo represents what they would like to see in the U.S.

Maybe Iran won't deal with people that dropped a nuclear bomb on an other country.

Invaded another country under false evidence killing hundreds of thousands of people....

Forum List

Back