If You Support Trump You Ain't Black!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I told you guys this was the way the majority of blacks have felt. Joe Biden didn't tell us to believe that. In the video this brother says exactly that. If you support Trump, you ain't black. And if you are a black man and you support Trump, you have no balls, you're a punk.

Why Strong Black Men Should Loudly Denounce Trump For Allegedly Calling VP Harris The B-Word​

I told you guys this was the way the majority of blacks have felt. Joe Biden didn't tell us to believe that. In the video this brother says exactly that. If you support Trump, you ain't black. And if you are a black man and you support Trump, you have no balls, you're a punk.

Why Strong Black Men Should Loudly Denounce Trump For Allegedly Calling VP Harris The B-Word​

If you support dems you are both a fascist, and an idiot.

I believe he'll be talking with an actual African-American on Twitter shortly.

proxy-image

I believe he'll be talking with an actual African-American on Twitter shortly.

proxy-image
Here we see another example of stupid ass racism coming from a white boy. Musk is a Boer, not a real African. And he most definetly is not black. So like the man said, if you support trump you ain't black. And if you are a black man that supports Trump, you're a punk.

Here we see another example of stupid ass racism coming from a white boy. Musk is a Boer, not a real African. And he most definetly is not black. So like the man said, if you support trump you ain't black. And if you are a black man that supports Trump, you're a punk.

I have a white tee shirt that says White Boy in big black diagonal letters on the front.

It is true the majority of Blacks are still obedient plantation dwellers. It is also true that Trump WILL receive millions more Black votes than any Republican in the last 30 years. You can squeal and name call and stomp your feet all you want, it's going to happen. My guess is Trump will get around 18 percent and Kamala will get around 80 percent.

Talking about yourself again I see.

Good. Once you recognize the problem, YOU, you can fix it.

We know you ain’t black

Rap music is full of “black men” calling women “bitches” (not to mention using the “N”). But then Trump says it and suddenly these fragile liberals like IM2 are all damp in the panties.

It’s a long tradition of shit-heads.

Forum List

Back