If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane

You know, if I called you names like that, I'd be banned because you are a mod. So unfair.

You have absolutely no experience teaching: I have 30 years of it in public schools, international schools, community colleges and universities. I know whereof I speak. And stop calling me names. It is a pathetic excuse for actual debate.
: I have 30 years of it in public schools,

AS did my wife before she retired, much of it in Administration..

(and odds are, she'd have hired someone like you only as a last resort)
Man you are such an asshole. That was so uncalled for talking about that lovely woman that way.

Facts are facts. esmerelda is your typical "educator" Closed minded, and highly opinionated with no knowledge of what she speaks about.
Most educators by definition are experts in that area.... so as usual you’re 100% wrong.
Your “ facts “ are endorsed by the gun lobby whose only purpose is to sell more guns.

That is false. Most educators are adequate, very few are experts in their field.
Says someone who I’m sure was an embarrassment to his teachers.
I don’t know about other states but in mine proficiency in your subject area is mandatory.
You have very little respect for education in general but that’s totally understandable since you support a president that doesn’t like to read..... anything ... . especially his intelligence briefings.

Exactly. I was a teacher for 30 years. Teachers do not want to carry guns, except a very few nutcases. It would be so easy for a mentally ill student to overpower the teacher and take the gun from him/her. Or to break into a desk and 'play' with it, possibly injuring or killing another student.

With every post you show yourself to be every bit as big a "nutcase" as you claim any teacher who wishes to be able to protect their kids and fellow staff members. Truly, you are a loon. No one is saying that teachers MUST be armed, we are advocating that those who wish to be should be allowed to be. Only extremists, such as you, can't even begin to see the point from someone elses POV.
You know, if I called you names like that, I'd be banned because you are a mod. So unfair.

You have absolutely no experience teaching: I have 30 years of it in public schools, international schools, community colleges and universities. I know whateof I speak. The only loon here is yourself.

You can call me anything you like. I truly don't care because I am an adult. I taught in universities in the US, Europe, and New Zealand. I'll stack my education, and my wife's education credentials, up against your any day of the week.
BS I call you a liar. You have never been a credentialed teacher anywhere. You are a liar. You obviously know nothing about the educational environment. Nothing. You're just a blowhard. An agressive, bullying blowhard; just the type who want to carry guns in schools and shouldn't be allowed to do so, ever.

Call me anything you wish, but I have a PhD in geology and have taught at numerous universities over the years. Mostly as adjunct when I was between gigs, but I was salaried in New Zealand for a couple of years. And talk about a bullying blowhard, look in the mirror!
Esmeralda kicked your ass but did it in such a sweet unassuming way you won’t even notice it until you sit down.

With every post you show yourself to be every bit as big a "nutcase" as you claim any teacher who wishes to be able to protect their kids and fellow staff members. Truly, you are a loon. No one is saying that teachers MUST be armed, we are advocating that those who wish to be should be allowed to be. Only extremists, such as you, can't even begin to see the point from someone elses POV.

You have absolutely no experience teaching: I have 30 years of it in public schools, international schools, community colleges and universities. I know whateof I speak. The only loon here is yourself.

You can call me anything you like. I truly don't care because I am an adult. I taught in universities in the US, Europe, and New Zealand. I'll stack my education, and my wife's education credentials, up against your any day of the week.
BS I call you a liar. You have never been a credentialed teacher anywhere. You are a liar. You obviously know nothing about the educational environment. Nothing. You're just a blowhard. An agressive, bullying blowhard; just the type who want to carry guns in schools and shouldn't be allowed to do so, ever.

Call me anything you wish, but I have a PhD in geology and have taught at numerous universities over the years. Mostly as adjunct when I was between gigs, but I was salaried in New Zealand for a couple of years. And talk about a bullying blowhard, look in the mirror!
Esmeralda kicked your ass but did it in such a sweet unassuming way you won’t even notice it until you sit down.

Sure she did. Only a tard like you could even begin to think that. She got slapped, and fled.

Sure she did. Only a tard like you could even begin to think that. She got slapped, and fled.

(Is delusion a sign of mental illness? Asking for a friend.)

Yeah.. it’s 3:23 AM and her leaving probably to go to bed and you think you made her flee.
Why are all of you mods such dolts?

Yeah.. it’s 3:23 AM and her leaving probably to go to bed and you think you made her flee.

Because we're special! That's why!

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.

How about arming the school security only?

Wow...

Because we have to put up with people that believe the president overturning a bullshit EO, allowed people with mental illness to buy firearms.

(Here's a FactCheck for you)

Trump Nixed Gun-Control Rule - FactCheck.org

Because we have to put up with people that believe the president overturning a bullshit EO, allowed people with mental illness to buy firearms.

Thanks for proving me right. You dolts do have a purpose after all.

Q: Did President Donald Trump repeal a rule that aims to block some people with mental disorders from buying guns?

A: Yes. The Social Security Administration is no longer required to submit the names of certain mentally disabled beneficiaries to a federal agency that conducts gun background checks.

I’m sure you’re very proud of your president arming mentally unstable people.
Probably almost as proud as him watching TV 8 hours a day and refusing to read his intelligence briefings.

Q: Did President Donald Trump repeal a rule that aims to block some people with mental disorders from buying guns?

A: Yes. The Social Security Administration is no longer required to submit the names of certain mentally disabled beneficiaries to a federal agency that conducts gun background checks.

and you claim to have been a teacher?

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.

How about arming the school security only?

Wow...
Most schools don’t have “ security.”
Many schools are struggling to buy up to date textbooks.

Sorry for using your own source to prove you wrong. It must have been embarrassing.

Are there any mods that don’t support this lazy know nothing pathologically lying president?
Is it a prerequisite for the job?

Sorry for using your own source to prove you wrong. It must have been embarrassing.
They can't handle their own finances, and that make them to mentally ill to own a firearm?

WTF are the people at the SSA to make that determination?

again, why do you claim to be a teacher?

They can't handle their own finances, and that make them to mentally ill to own a firearm?

Why do you claim not to be a trump supporter and nonpartisan?
WILLHAFTASTOPLYING about that.

getting rid of that EO has nothing to do with backing Trump.

It has EVERYTHING to do with backing personal rights, (which you claim is in the First Amendment, (still havent' seen THAT link)), and the Second Amendment

You lied your ass off of what Hillary said.
I posted video of her speaking, stupid.
I’ve proven you wrong twice tonite.
The only thing you’ve proven is that I was 100% correct about your illiteracy. :lmao:

You said the proved she opposed the 2nd Amendment. It didn’t. You lied.
Of course he lied about Hillary’s views. He’s a member of the trump cult where they take an oath to be as dishonest as their cult leader. Charlie Manson and Jim Jones would be so envious.

getting rid of that EO has nothing to do with backing Trump.

It has EVERYTHING to do with backing personal rights, (which you claim is in the First Amendment, (still havent' seen THAT link)), and the Second Amendment
In every single post of yours I’ve read you totally give yourself away what your true views are. You think no one notices.

You’re for personal rights?
You mean like the ones Trump stomped on when he incessantly wanted to lock up Hillary without due process?

You’re a joke, man. You’re always digging at liberals and ignore the most inane racist trump supporters.

You fool no one.

Forum List

Back